In-Laws in love

Kate shivers as she thinks of Sam and how sexy he is. "He makes me want to do things that I never thought I would ever do and I want

to explore it all with him." she thinks to herself as she sprinkles rose petals on the bed. She strikes her pose, hoping that the

symbolism of her hugging the bed post with her leg wrapped around it with her pussy pressed against the wood is not lost on him. She

trembles as he strides through the door, his robe open showing off his chest and she takes Sam in from his head down to his....other

head.as he opens his robe fully and his cock is perpendicular to his torso. Kate blushes as she can't take her eyes off of his cock. She

sighs as her nipples rub against his chest as he pulls her to him and Kate feels his lips against hers and she begins to giggle as the

rose stem thwarts their kiss. She parts her lips as he removes the rose and places it on the table. Kate falls into his arms as he wraps

his arms around her and she feels his hands on her back. She feels so wanton as she splays her fingers into his hair and pulls his

mouth to her open mouth and kisses him deeply, her tongue searching for his. As she tries to swallow him into her she feels her body

being moved and then she is falling backward onto the bed. Sams lips break from hers and she groans her disappointment in losing

his lips. His large hands circle her waist and he lifts and pushes her more to the center of the bed. She can feel the velvety petals of the

rose against her skin. She marvels at the contrast of the roughness of Sam's hands on her skin and the soft, plush feel of the petals

against her skin.

Kate captures Sam's eyes with hers and they lock as he massages her body with the rose petals. She sighs as the velvet of the petals

caress he boobs, and she shivers as his mouth and tongue pay homage to her other breast. and she sucks in her tummy as he

sprinkles them over her stomach. Her eyes flutter as he professes his love for her as he kisses her ear and continues to sprinkle and

press the rose petals against her body moving further down. "Oh Sam" she says in a quivering voice, "you make me feels so sexy, so

wanton, so...so...." She can't finish her thought as her body writhes upward to his hand as he rubs rose petals against her mons and

then he is blowing on her extended clit and she feels the wetness between her legs. She blushes at how quickly Sam makes her ready

for him.

Kat shivers again as she looks at Sam and sees his wicked smile and listens as he says, “But I think my Kate has been naughty,” She

has deliberately seduced me with her flowery beauty. I’m afraid I’m going to have to punish you, my Kate.” Kate feels the goosebumps

on her skin as she is slowly flipped onto her stomach and she watches Sam grab the rose from the bedstand. Kate quivers as she

feels the tips of the rose petals tease her bottom and then squeals and jumps as she feels the stem of the rose thwack against her

bottom. Then Sam's hand is placing stinging slaps on her other cheek, while he continues to lightly switch her other ass cheek. Kate

has never felt anything like this. At first she is indignant, but just as quickly she begins to realize that the sting of her bottom is turning

her on. She can feel her pussy get so wet and she hangs her head in submission to his "punishment." In fact she anxiously anticipates

and wants to feel the next switch or slap of his hand. “You know what naughty girls get when they tease their man too much, don’t you,

my Kate?” She feels her hips being pulled up and back toward him. “Are you ready for your punishment, Katie?”

His voice is so sexy and scary at the same time. Kate arches her body as she feels him lean over her back, his chest against her

shoulder blades, his stomach pressed against the small of her back, his hot breath on her cheek as he askes if she is ready? Before

she can speak she feels the head of his cock move up and down her wet furrow of her pussy back to her anus. He moves it through

her once, then twice and on the third pass she feels his head at her hind orifice and she knows he is going to take her this way. Kate

turns her head to his and quietly, yet filled with passion, "Sam, make me your bitch, punish me...hard....I need it Sam...I want it Sam.."

She can feel her nostrils flaring as she leans toward him and licks his neck, tasting his salty maleness.

Kate tenses as he pushes his cock head at her ass and her breath is taken away as the large head invades her hole and she feels her

anus enclose around the base of his knob. It hurts so wonderfully, that she relaxes as she exhales. Sam's arm is tightly around her

stomach, his hand holding her so that she cannot move off of him. His other hand is holding a fistful of her hair as she feels her mouth

pulled to his. Kate opens her mouth to his ravaging kiss and trembles as her mind relishes being taken by him in this manner. Katecan

feel her ass being opened and filled with his hard shaft as he pushes himself into her with a steady intent. She is panting his name

against his mouth. She sees that she has caused him to be concerned that he is hurting her and when their lips part, she looks at him

and says "fuck me hard, fuck me in my ass Sam...make me your whore!" As she makes this declaration she is pushing herself back on

him and she groans as she feels his wiry pubic hair pressed against her ass as his full length takes possession her her anus.

Kate loves the feel of Sam on top of her and quickly follows his rhythm and pulls away from him when she feels his cock being taken from her ass. Sam pumps into her two more times and then she feels his weight lift from her back as he stands behind her. Kate feels his hands on either side of her hips as he grinds into her as she feels him pull her back. Kate turns her head and looks at Sam. His head is thrown back and she can see that he is chewing his bottom lip. "Sam, please cum inside of me....fill me with your warmth." She watches his head come forward and her hips begin to be slammed on and off of Sam's cock. Kate moves her hand down the front of herself and into her very wet pussy and she finds her stiff clit. Kate begins to rub her clit causing her to buck her hips. She tosses her head back and forth as she lets the sensations take over. She begins to squeal as her cheeks feel the sting of Sam's slaps and then the she feels him peel back her ass cheeks with his hands. "Oh god Sam...I am going to cum...fuck me...oh yes push your cock into me deep....yes like that..oh oh oh...." Kate's body is on fire and she explodes into a mighty orgasm.

"SAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!" Kate wails as she falls forward flat onto the bed. Her body bucking and writhing in ecstacy as she climaxes once, then again. When she falls forward she pulls Sam down upon her as he was impaled inside of her. She whimpers in sexual bliss as she feels him saw himself in and out of her. His groans fill her ears and she smiles as she knows that soon she will be filled with his warm semen enema. "Yes,oh yes Sam fill me up...." She revels as she feels his teeth sink into her right shoulder as her bottom is filled with his ejaculate. The room is filled with their combined sighs, groans and heavy breathing. Kate cannot contain her smile on her face as she feels Sam's cock shrink inside of her. "Don't pull out yet...please Sam." she pleads as she feels him start to pull away. She pushes back against him and closes her eyes, satisfied, exhausted and totally in love with the man embedded in her bottom.

Sam is enjoying playing his new little game and starts playing it a little rough. Kate encourages him as she tells him to make her his bitch, to punish her hard. He grabs a fistful of Kate’s hair and pulls her head around so he can kiss her hard on the lips as he begins pushing his swollen head and thick rod into her bunghole. He smiles when Kate tells him to fuck her hard, to make her his whore, happy to see that she is enjoying it too. As he starts pumping back and forth in her tight anal canal, she pushes and pulls back herself in counterpoint to his thrusts.

Sam closes his eyes and enjoys the sensation of his swollen cock plunging in and out of Kate’s tight asshole. He straightens up to get a better angle and throws his head back, biting his bottom lip and groaning loudly. He holds her tightly by the hips and slams her like he has never fucked a woman before. He can feel her lust too in her breathing, in her body, and in her pleas for him to fuck her harder and harder.

When she tells him to cum in her ass, he feels his head swimming. His balls are tightening and his cock is throbbing madly and he knows he is about to cum. He can feel Kate getting ready to cum too and he holds her ass cheeks open wide as he plunges harder and deeper into her tight rear orifice. Kate begins to wail loudly as her orgasm rushes over her and Sam is not far behind. Breathing heavily, Sam groans loudly as his cock begins spurting his thick hot jizz deep into her anus. He falls forward and bites her shoulder to keep himself from screaming out loud. He can’t remember ever having suck a powerful orgasm.

Kate collapses on the bed and he collapses on top of her, both of them totally exhausted. She asks him not to pull out so his semi-flaccid shaft is still buried inside her as they lay there together.

“God, I love you, Kate,” Sam is able to moan in her ear. “That was so fucking fantastic. I don’t think I’ve ever cum so hard in my life. It just keeps getting better and better, doesn’t it?” He leans his head to the side and kisses her on her cheek. “You really bring out the animal in me, Kate. I just can’t get enough of making love to you.” He runs his hands through her long brown hair as they lie there together both of them in a post-orgasmic fog. They both drift off into a semi-conscious state for a while. Sam finally comes to enough to look at the clock and sees that it is late. He hasn’t heard Brian come home, but then again they probably wouldn’t have heard an elephant charging into the room.

Sam kisses Kate on the cheek, then gets up and goes to the bathroom to pee. Kate moans and rolls over but doesn’t wake up. When he comes back he picks up their clothes from the floor and lays them over a chair by the bed. Then he gently moves Kate around so he can get the bedspread and top sheet pulled down enough to slide her under them, then eases himself into the bed beside her and pulls the covers up over both of them. It is only another minute or two until he is sound asleep too.

He opens his eyes slowly, adjusting to the light. Somehow he is outside, in a green meadow surrounded by flowers of all colors. The air is perfect, not too cold, not too hot, with a gentle breeze blowing across his body. He realizes he is naked, laying on a thin blanket on the grass. He looks over and sees Kate lying next to him, she is naked too. He can hear birds singing in the trees and the fragrance of the flowers is wafting through the air. How did he get here? Why are they naked? He doesn’t know, but it feels so right, he feels completely relaxed and at ease. He hears Kate’s voice.

“Sam? Sam!” She is shaking him gently. “Wake up, Sam.” He feels her kisses on his forehead and cheek. He opens his eyes, for real this time. Kate is leaning over him smiling.

“Good morning, my love,” he smiles back at her. “Am I still dreaming? Where am I? What time is it? What day is this?”

“It’s Sunday and it’s already after 9 o’clock,” she tells him. “I think I hear Brian already up and about. We probably should get up and let him know we’re alive and maybe see about breakfast and decide what we want to do today.”

Sam wraps his arms around her, pulling her down onto his chest and gives her a warm passionate kiss. “Oh Kate. I was having the most wonderful dream. And I’m still holding my dream in my arms. Can’t we stay in bed just a little longer?” he asks with puppy dog eyes as he runs his hands suggestively up and down her thighs and over her smooth round ass. He nuzzles her neck and pulls on her ear with his lips. “Hmmmmm?” he hums in her ear.

Back