The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, here's my thread!

I'm naked except for a T-shirt, lying on my stomach on my bed in front of my laptop, and right now I'm enjoying a bottle of K-Y Sensual Silk lube and my new best friend, a very realistic 7" Cyberskin dildo.

Just shaved this morning, and every single part of me from my asscrack to my cock is covered in this amazing magic lube. My dildo's in my ass, my thighs are gripping the balls on its base, and as I'm typing I'm just moving my ass around and enjoying this amazing feeling of being filled up and wet all over. Don't ya love that?

For all the money I spent on this dildo, though, I keep pulling it out when I'm not typing. Here's a guy who just discovered how it feels to rub on his prostate with a lubed-up finger :)

Anyone got any porn recommendations? I'm getting my jollies switching between girls with big asses and very pretty tgirls jacking off :)
 
As I'm heading towards my stellar finish, I've got one thing to say to all you guys and gals out there:

Even if you do it regularly, tonight, fill your hand up with lube and give yourself a good, ol' fashioned lube job. Hot damn, is it amazing.
 
Oh my God.

Straight guy = me.

Me+lube+my finger on prostate = (15 mins. of ecstasy) * I will bottom to ANYONE.

hoooooooly shit. need to quit this site before I hurt myself.
 
I like that you all know my hand is currently sliding slowly up and down the length of my shaft, tickling the sac a little and every few moments a finger gets closer to my hole... closer... closer...
 
Something about afternoons that makes my dick hard. Well, at least right now it is.;)
 
just started to stroke here. feels great. so horny this morning.
 
What is it with this place? I stop by Lit just to take a peek in the morning and usually end up with my dick in my hand. lol
 
playing while surfing

Looking at bi pics and stroking my member. Anyone want to help.
 
i came earlier and now i'm jerking again. i'm just so fucking horny today.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top