I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Bee and all... I hope everyone has a great Saturday.

At least I think its Saturday. well unless your down under or on the other side of the rock then its tomorrow, or is it yesterday? anyway, have a great day!

whew, its tuff being old!

Good Morning to all the sexy older men out there and to the even sexier women that love them. hope everyone has a great weekend. hugs and kisses to all those who need them. :kiss:

I understand what you all are saying, I really do, I enjoy that physical side more than I could ever have imagined. But I noticed this weekend when my Dad came up to visit that when I looked him in the face, I couldn't help but think of my new friend and how it was to be in bed naked with him, having sex with him. I know it's not nice to say, but the two most important men in my life right now my lover and my father blur together :rose:
love the blur :rose:

I wonder who planted that seed?

It's a wonder where the seeds of desire are planted. Are you the steward of the land that will nurture that seed and cause it to grow? Or will you be the consumer of the fruit that the seed will bare?

We were together last night, a lot of touching, teasing, fondling, taking it to the edge, but no sex. We've been seeing each other exclusively for the last couple of weeks and I'm beginning to know and recognize some of his quirks. One of his things when we're at his place is that he wants me naked. If we're staying in, my clothes must come off almost as soon as I get there . . . mine come off, not his. He says he likes my naked body, the warm, honey color, the shaved puss, the feel, smell, taste of me and being free to indulge himself whenever, however he wants.

Is this just him or do other older guys also like their younger women to be naked for them? This is still kind of new to me, am I being too compliant?

Hope everyone has had a good weekend...

Been a busy few days with family in so I haven't been around much..

We were together last night, a lot of touching, teasing, fondling, taking it to the edge, but no sex. We've been seeing each other exclusively for the last couple of weeks and I'm beginning to know and recognize some of his quirks. One of his things when we're at his place is that he wants me naked. If we're staying in, my clothes must come off almost as soon as I get there . . . mine come off, not his. He says he likes my naked body, the warm, honey color, the shaved puss, the feel, smell, taste of me and being free to indulge himself whenever, however he wants.

Is this just him or do other older guys also like their younger women to be naked for them? This is still kind of new to me, am I being too compliant?

I love having my girl naked but for me personally, i would not have my girl naked 100% of the time an here's why. it will send a messageto my girl that i am only interested in her body! i want my girl to know i am interested in more than just her body. This is just me. i can't speak Meredith for your situation directly. I like control also as a Daddy but this daddy is concerned about the non verbal messages i am sending. Just my 2 cents.....:D

I think he is just wrapped up in the newness of the relationship. That and the fact that he obviously loves your smokin' hot body. I have to wonder how many relationships he has had with younger women, particularly in recent years; and if the possible lack of such relationships leads him to indulge in you physically as much as possible when ever you are together.

When you are together is it ever out of the house, in public where you are clothed and he is enjoying your company, the conversation, and your common interests (ie: an actual relationship in development)? Or does he only see you on his terms, when sex is always available at his descretion?

I love having my girl naked but for me personally, i would not have my girl naked 100% of the time an here's why. it will send a messageto my girl that i am only interested in her body! i want my girl to know i am interested in more than just her body. This is just me. i can't speak Meredith for your situation directly. I like control also as a Daddy but this daddy is concerned about the non verbal messages i am sending. Just my 2 cents.....:D

Chuck,
Lol, sorry re-read my post and didn't mean to imply that I was running around butt naked 100% of the time. The clothes and underwear do come off, and usually I'll put on one of his shirts (it can get a bit chilly and I love how they smell of him) while still being naked underneath and accessible to him when he wants me, and the shirt ends up crumpled on the floor anyway.

For now, it is about my body, the pleasure he gives me and the pleasure I give him. No deep meaning, just two people one older, mature, experienced and one younger, learning, open enjoying good sex with each other :)

Last edited:

Ya think.........of course we want you naked and available........;)

I believe the thought of your naked little girl available.........is a powerful dynamic........the idea of claiming comes to mind and having her in this way seems the way nature intended it to be......:cool:

Last edited:
I think he is just wrapped up in the newness of the relationship. That and the fact that he obviously loves your smokin' hot body. I have to wonder how many relationships he has had with younger women, particularly in recent years; and if the possible lack of such relationships leads him to indulge in you physically as much as possible when ever you are together.

When you are together is it ever out of the house, in public where you are clothed and he is enjoying your company, the conversation, and your common interests (ie: an actual relationship in development)? Or does he only see you on his terms, when sex is always available at his descretion?

I do indulge him when we're at his place and I think it is the sense of newness as you mentioned. We go out frequently, we're both into art, theatre, etc., and surprisingly have quite a few things in common. When we're at home, talking, watching a movie, whatever and if he wants me nude so that he can fondle me, finger me, make love to me . . . that pleasure, that accessibility is freely given :)

I do indulge him when we're at his place and I think it is the sense of newness as you mentioned. We go out frequently, we're both into art, theatre, etc., and surprisingly have quite a few things in common. When we're at home, talking, watching a movie, whatever and if he wants me nude so that he can fondle me, finger me, make love to me . . . that pleasure, that accessibility is freely given :)

...that all sounds great to me - I hope you both enjoy the relationship, as it indeed souuds as if you are!

Meredith, I agree with what has been said. It sounds like you both are compatable, so go for it!!

Hello everyone. hope everyones day is going great... hugs and kisses to all those who need them... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back