Married Men With Mom Fantasy

Maybe not 'too' kinky but perhaps too specific. I would certainly be willing to explore some variations on the theme and would be open to a roleplay along the lines of one of those variatons. Tell me more about what you have in mind. You could reply here or PM if you like.

Definitely not to kinky. A threesome with my mom and my wife would be incredible!!

Just to be clear...

Are you asking about role playing mom/son with my wife or wife encouraging/joining mom and son?

I've silently mouthed the word "Mom" during sex with my wife. If she were willing to role play that it would blow my mind. What are your thoughts on this Momwnts2kno?

I've silently mouthed the word "Mom" during sex with my wife. If she were willing to role play that it would blow my mind. What are your thoughts on this Momwnts2kno?

At what age did you start lusting for mom?

Hello I have a question for married middle aged men who have the mommy fantasy. I realize a lot of men enjoy this fabtasy but how would y'all feel if you discovered that your wife was open to it ? It just seems to me that men shy away from a long detailed roleplay if it's with the thoughts that there wife might be involved

It's not really the same without a plausible age gap in my opinion. Like the woman has to be old enough to conceivably be your mom.

I have been lusting after my mom about the age of 14 or 15. She was always very open with me and I can’t even tell you how many hours you spent thinking about her.

Me too!

My wife and I frequently have shower sex in the dark. I will usually mouth things like Oh mommy and make me cum mommy when I know she can't see. I know she'd never go for that role play though.

Back