Married Men With Mom Fantasy

Momwnts2kno

Experienced
Hello I have a question for married middle aged men who have the mommy fantasy. I realize a lot of men enjoy this fabtasy but how would y'all feel if you discovered that your wife was open to it ? It just seems to me that men shy away from a long detailed roleplay if it's with the thoughts that there wife might be involved

Last edited:
what?! guys would LOVE for their wives to be into ANY fantasy

its just more common that wives & husbands don't often share their kinkier fantasies - don't want to offend or alarm or creep them out...
just reality.
Or they just get shut down.
Not very many women are into it I guess

I just seen this. I would want my partner to feel free to do the things that make her happy. I would be glad to let her go do a play date if I could do my own play dates..

Interesting concept but I think they would be more into the mom they couldn't get. Like the next door neighbor mom. Or the PTA mom.

I personally believe that some men find it difficult to admit to this fantasy because their wife or girlfriend might think that its perverted obscene or disgusting to have this sort of sexual fantasy.

I'm lazy and constantly have sexual fantasies. Please read some of our 30+ stories with more pending in one short month here.
As our user name, our lives have been a fantasy.

Are you asking if there is fantasy involving a thresome with my mother and my wife?

Hello I have a question for married middle aged men who have the mommy fantasy. I realize a lot of men enjoy this fabtasy but how would y'all feel if you discovered that your wife was open to it ? It just seems to me that men shy away from a long detailed roleplay if it's with the thoughts that there wife might be involved

It's always been a turn on for me, but the opportunity has never arose or I've never felt comfortable enough with any of my partners to talk about it .. some said it's has to do with how the other person will react .. hate to "lose' them over something u feel .. guess it different for each person/couple

Oh mine doesn't shy away now..... the mood just has to be right.. x

I would be very interested in. It can make for a very erotic story

As a young man i had an older fuck buddy who loved being called mom and as I'd lusted after my own mother for years i was only to happy to call her mommy

I'm here guys lol

I'm a bit past middle aged, or at least on the high side of it, and I'm not sure how turned on I'd be in a roleplay fantasy with my wife playing ad my mother.

Now if some other mother were wanting to take me under her wing, discipline me, punish when needed (most of the time), and make sure I pleased her, that may be interesting.

No fantasy for MY REAL MOM but someone's mom would be delicious right now. Will you be my mom?

Is mommy looking for a son to play with? I need to be taught a lesson. I need a good spanking.

I'm here guys lol

I'm here too. I've been very bad mom.

Hey momsb...I want to talk with you about various encounters i have had with bringing moms and sons together...including a guy watching me several times w/ his mom b4 he joined in.

Back