The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. That's not my plan.

Are you still up! I was going to hoover the sty, but I think I better give you a backrub since you've lasted this long.

I am a slow mover, actually. I stop to bump and grind to the music while I go ;).

Now sit down here and let me get out the almond oil.

BTW, this is the scooter my Piglet has got:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pRXTl5N3D4

Of course I don't wear the baggy trousers, I have my tartan pencil skirt on today, and I don't mind a bit if people think I'm gay as I scoot along flashing sparks, cuz I am a bit gay, LOL.

I'm a bad guesser then. :rolleyes::devil:

A nice relaxing massage sounds like a perfect way to end an evening. Finishing up the last of the edits now.

Hehe, my little brother had a Razor scooter when he was younger. Then I say lots of people using them to get around the college campus. I would have loved to scream by showering sparks while yelling "I'm late for class!" :D

I'm a bad guesser then. :rolleyes::devil:

A nice relaxing massage sounds like a perfect way to end an evening. Finishing up the last of the edits now.

Hehe, my little brother had a Razor scooter when he was younger. Then I say lots of people using them to get around the college campus. I would have loved to scream by showering sparks while yelling "I'm late for class!" :D

Well, you should try screaming over the zebra crossing blowing kisses to the lollipop man and yellling, "I'm late to get on my erotica authors' chat room!" LOL. That would sure turn a few heads!

Just finish up your edits, then, and we'll get started on the backrub. I ought to do my paperwork but I might sneak out into the garden and plant some flower bulbs, then I can go on Seldom Used Words and tell everyone about them. If I can think of a word beginning with 'p'. I had a really good one yesterday: pigling. It was totally mine, LOL.

Ha ha ha! that zen blue tarp moment is just what it's going to be like on that camp. My main MILF friend is going because her second piglet has some minor special needs, which is great cuz I know she'll keep an eye on Piglet, but is a shame as otherwise we could have gone off shopping. :devil:.

Well, you should try screaming over the zebra crossing blowing kisses to the lollipop man and yellling, "I'm late to get on my erotica authors' chat room!" LOL. That would sure turn a few heads!

Just finish up your edits, then, and we'll get started on the backrub. I ought to do my paperwork but I might sneak out into the garden and plant some flower bulbs, then I can go on Seldom Used Words and tell everyone about them. If I can think of a word beginning with 'p'. I had a really good one yesterday: pigling. It was totally mine, LOL.

Ha ha ha! that zen blue tarp moment is just what it's going to be like on that camp. My main MILF friend is going because her second piglet has some minor special needs, which is great cuz I know she'll keep an eye on Piglet, but is a shame as otherwise we could have gone off shopping. :devil:.

Finally got those edits sent off so he can hopefully get his story posted soon.

I love those Pemco commercials. Everything you need to know about us in the Pacific Northwest is well explained in those ads.

It's about 4:30 over here so I think I'd better be off to bed. Another day of...*groan*....work awaits. Goodnight, Duchess.

Finally got those edits sent off so he can hopefully get his story posted soon. It's about 4:30 over here so I think I'd better be off to bed. Another day of...*groan*....work awaits. Goodnight, Duchess.

Sweet dreams, sweet thing! Have a nice lie in tomorrow.
:kiss:

Oi. What're you snerking about...? :p

As an added bonus, I got to pop into the British Library on the way back to the station. God, I love that place. Just spending half an hour in that place is enough to feed the blackened, wizened husk that is my soul... :)
Nothing. Nothing at all. Would you have preferred an eyeroll? ;) No, I was being amused at being called, "Missy." :rose:

Spending any amount of time in the British Library sounds wonderful.

Fransiskaner Hefe-Weisen beats just about any wheat beer I've sampled yet to shame. However, Pyramid's offering on that comes close.

Kudos on finding Maredsous 8. Now get them to offer the 10. ;)
Oh, Pyramid has some nice beers. I'm a big fan of their Apricot Ale.

Hmm, I don't think you have to do that with the newer Li-ion batteries, just the older nickel batteries. The Apple website does recommend running the better from 100%-0% once a month, but more for calibration purposes.
Good to know. :)

Golly gosh, I'm not going camping with a bunch of primary school kids! I'm going to get two days all to myself. The other mums said: "You won't know what to do with yourself," and I just smiled.
:devil:
Heh, I love having time to myself. Yeah, the fella's road trips are a good thing. :devil:

Heh, I love having time to myself. Yeah, the fella's road trips are a good thing. :devil:

LOL, days of romcoms and stuffing my face with cakes coming up! I remember the first time Piglet was in school a full day. I ran all the way home, put Pirates of the Caribbean on the DVD player and ate crisps and chocolate for lunch. I didn't even do any ironing while I watched! :devil:

And look at the piles of ironing which John has helpfully heaved around the house for me, LOL. It's going to be a Pirates film this afternoon as I lay into this lot, and Piglet does her allotted task - sorting the socks. (Good training in pattern and colour recognition as well as manual dexterity folding the socks together.)

Oh, time to myself rarely means rom-coms. Not that I don't enjoy them, mind you. :) Next time he's off on a road trip, I plan on patching holes in a wall and painting my office. If I get to have the car, then I'll go to IKEA and get new bookshelves for all the storage we need there.

Oh, time to myself rarely means rom-coms. Not that I don't enjoy them, mind you. :) Next time he's off on a road trip, I plan on patching holes in a wall and painting my office. If I get to have the car, then I'll go to IKEA and get new bookshelves for all the storage we need there.

LOL, I have to go to IKEA! I'll take Piglet and we'll have meatballs and chips :nana:.

If I'm on my own, I actually often go to the beach. Or on other trips away from home, because I don't have to keep clock-watching and make sure I'm back well before 3.30 in case I get caught in traffic. I would've gone to my wifi cafe and had a drink in the evening, I'd have felt OK there on my own, but they are closing for four days to refurb just at that time, shame.

You gorgeous temptress, you :devil: yes please

LOL, flattery will get you everywhere ;). Here you go - there's at least half a packet. (They were on special offer at ASDAs.)

Now I must scoot off (literally, LOL, on Piglet's scooter) on the schoolrun.
:heart:

LOL, flattery will get you everywhere ;). Here you go - there's at least half a packet. (They were on special offer at ASDAs.)

Now I must scoot off (literally, LOL, on Piglet's scooter) on the schoolrun.
:heart:

Thank you -I won't scoff them all, promise :)

Safe journey :heart:

Thank you -I won't scoff them all, promise :)

Safe journey :heart:

Oh have as many as you like. We have those jammy dodger biscuits with cream in as well, and chocolate fingers and regular oreos too :devil:. Here, take the tin. Giant MILF size, for the big boys in my life. :p

Oh have as many as you like. We have those jammy dodger biscuits with cream in as well, and chocolate fingers and regular oreos too :devil:. Here, take the tin. Giant MILF size, for the big boys in my life. :p

Next time you go shopping, please would you get some fat-reduced things ?
Or something I can enjoy with a cuppa char, rather than a wad?

My new (well, second-hand) fishing reel arrived today. It only took me half an hour to give it a good service; it's really not bad, either.

My new (well, second-hand) fishing reel arrived today. It only took me half an hour to give it a good service; it's really not bad, either.

Ooh, how exciting.

I'm afraid what you need, poor HP, is some vegetable chunks. I have a good friend who shed a load of weight by just snacking on carrot sticks and celery if he was feeling nibble-ish. He kept a tupperware box of them around for if he wanted to snack.

I make the carrots into flower shapes for Piglet and the fella to have in salads. I make Piglet have a salad most packed lunches instead of a packet of crisps in a vain attempt to get her not to have packed lunch. As I am a totally overachieving MILF, I always end up spending ages collecting special biscuit packs and producing something like this instead of quickly throwing together cheap sarnies, LOL. Yup, I even buy special star-shaped pasta to make specially beautiful pasta salad.

Photo0337.jpg

LOL, I have to go to IKEA! I'll take Piglet and we'll have meatballs and chips :nana:.

If I'm on my own, I actually often go to the beach. Or on other trips away from home, because I don't have to keep clock-watching and make sure I'm back well before 3.30 in case I get caught in traffic. I would've gone to my wifi cafe and had a drink in the evening, I'd have felt OK there on my own, but they are closing for four days to refurb just at that time, shame.
Meatballs at IKEA is a favorite treat for my nephew.

I wouldn't mind quiet time at the beach, but there isn't a decent one anywhere near me.

Naked IKEA...
Hmm, be careful around that Allen wrench. ;)

Well, it's new to you! Looking forward to some fishing soon, HP?

Good morning, everyone! Just stopping in to grab a quick coffee on my way into work.

I love the cafeteria in IKEA, the meatballs are the best but they have some other good food too. Hmm, could you turn putting an IKEA bed together naked into foreplay? :devil:

HP, how's everything treating you. New diet working out?

Oh, thanks for the cookies, Duchess. I've had the Apricot Ale too, Anna. We stock up on it when we can.

Oh, that's what I'm talking about - mmm, giant milf size :D

Good morning, everyone! Just stopping in to grab a quick coffee on my way into work.

I love the cafeteria in IKEA, the meatballs are the best but they have some other good food too. Hmm, could you turn putting an IKEA bed together naked into foreplay? :devil:

HP, how's everything treating you. New diet working out?

Oh, thanks for the cookies, Duchess. I've had the Apricot Ale too, Anna. We stock up on it when we can.

andy_charles said:
Oh, that's what I'm talking about - mmm, giant milf size

Yup, you boys are guaranteed to bypass the salad in favour of the biscuits/cookies! :rolleyes:

They do have other good food in IKEA and I'm always a bit tempted but the meatballs and chips with the lovely sauces call to my soul :devil:.

LOL, like anna says, mind the allen key when you put that bed together. You know how they always slip out when you're putting in the final twist, making you fall over and catch the most sensitive bits on some out-jutting part of the furniture. :eek:

HP, :rose:

Ooh, how exciting.

I'm afraid what you need, poor HP, is some vegetable chunks. I have a good friend who shed a load of weight by just snacking on carrot sticks and celery if he was feeling nibble-ish. He kept a tupperware box of them around for if he wanted to snack.

I make the carrots into flower shapes for Piglet and the fella to have in salads. I make Piglet have a salad most packed lunches instead of a packet of crisps in a vain attempt to get her not to have packed lunch. As I am a totally overachieving MILF, I always end up spending ages collecting special biscuit packs and producing something like this instead of quickly throwing together cheap sarnies, LOL. Yup, I even buy special star-shaped pasta to make specially beautiful pasta salad.

Photo0337.jpg

Oh wow, I'm going to have to pick your brain when it's time to pack my littlest one lunches. Thankfully not for another year and a half. She eats almost nothing packable. She eats almost nothing. I like to say she exists solely on rainbows and sunshine. I'll have to get her onto pasta salad before then, that's a great idea. Right now, under doctors orders, she has agreed to choke down one green and one orange veggie a day. Which means one green bean and the smalles thinnest baby carrot I can find. Lord have mercy. My older doesn't go for a lot of variety (and damn the school for not allowing peanut butter, though I understand) but at least he's well rounded.

In other news, we've decided on a puppy! Give me strength! We couldn't get the little 3 legged one we wanted, someone snatched her up. But we're getting a little golden/lab mix. She's adorable, but why do I feel like I'm going to regret this decision?:)

Oh wow, I'm going to have to pick your brain when it's time to pack my littlest one lunches. Thankfully not for another year and a half. She eats almost nothing packable. She eats almost nothing. I like to say she exists solely on rainbows and sunshine. I'll have to get her onto pasta salad before then, that's a great idea. Right now, under doctors orders, she has agreed to choke down one green and one orange veggie a day. Which means one green bean and the smalles thinnest baby carrot I can find. Lord have mercy. My older doesn't go for a lot of variety (and damn the school for not allowing peanut butter, though I understand) but at least he's well rounded.

In other news, we've decided on a puppy! Give me strength! We couldn't get the little 3 legged one we wanted, someone snatched her up. But we're getting a little golden/lab mix. She's adorable, but why do I feel like I'm going to regret this decision?:)

LOL, see we moms bypass the big tin of biccies and go straight for something healthy for packed lunch.

This is just a pasta salad. I do use starshaped pasta to make it seem more fun (that's for the Fella, y'unnerstand ;) ). I put in lots of cucumber, carrot and importantly apple to make it sweeter for kids. I put chopped shallots or spring onions in the Fella's salad. I do it with mayo and squish a lime into the Fella's if I've got one. I'll write it up properly in Di's thread.

That's great you've got a puppy. Pets are great for kids. We are hoping for the arrival of a young cat - otherwise doomed by evil previous owners, very soon!

:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back