Lonely Neighbors

"No. I understand. I don't think I want to stop at all. We've been deprived. We need good loving sex somehow, don't we?" I ask, tossing your blouse aside with my shirt. I kiss you agian, with some tongue this time as I undo my pants.
 
"We do.."I whisper breathlessly. "We need some good hot sex.." I laugh against your lips softly, as I help you get your pants off. I was never one to cheat on my husband but I wanted a man to want me..to need me and more importantly..to be with me.
 
"No. We don't need some. We need A LOT of good hot sex." I tease, undoing your bra as I now slide off my pants to reveal bozers with an impressive sized bukdge
 
I laughed a bit, smiling. "Mmm, yes. A lot of it." I tease, leading you over to the bed. I kiss you again, softly. I wasnt feeling guilty anymore, knowing we both needed this.
 
"From now on when we;re left alone like this. I promise to give yu what you haven't been given for so long..." he whispered, pulling out his big hard cock.
 
I smiled at what he said. "We need each other like this. Whenever they're away, we'll be together." I whisper as I stripped off the rest of my clothes. I laid down on the bed, pulling you softly with me.
 
I hold youir naked body against mine, kissing you hard again, and playfully squeazing your butt "Mm... how should we celebrate our first sex in an eternity? Any particular position you want?"
 
"Let me ride you, Zak, please?" I whisper. My husband never let me ride him. I always wanted to but he was always interested in him being in control, never me. I knew Zak would be an amazing lover.
 
"Sure thing" I say softly, lovingly. My wife wasn't interested in much besides missionary in the few times we've had sex, and I was looking forward to anything new. Ikiss a few more times before getting ready.
 
I smiled when Zak laid down. My husband never let me ride him and I was excited that Zak would let me. I smiled as I climbed on top of him. I wasted no time on getting on top of him and slowly riding his hard cock. "God, Zak.."
 
I watched the sexy young wife climb on top of him and start riding his cock. I groaned "Fuck your good! Ands-soo much tighter too..." I say pumping back uopwards to match Erika's every movement, unable to remember the last time I've felt so good.
 
It felt so good to have a cock inside her. "Damn Zak, you feel so good. So good." I whisper, riding him harder now. The bed post softly banging against the wall. It had been so long since she had a cock inside of her. "Fuck Zak..you're so fucking good..Mmm.."
 
He loved the sounds of the bed rocking and the bedposts hitting the wall, and the sounds of her moans and their naked bodies slapping together again and again. "Oh fuck yes! Mmm ride it hard baby! Oh godd..."
 
Erika knew she should feel guilty about this. She was fucking a married man but god, she wasn't guilty. "You like it Zak? You like that I'm riding your big, hard cock?" She whispered. She had a feeling that it had been so long since he fucked his wife. She rode him harder..wanting him to know how bad she needed this too.
 
He could only moan out "Yes yes fuck yes!" loudly, his big cock filling her so nicely. He almostt wanted to feel guilty too, but he didn't "Oh fuuck... I-I've got to say it Erika.... you're such a better lover then her."
 
"God, Zak. I'm gonna fucking cum soon." I say, riding you harder..taking you hard as I can. "I'm trying to hold out..but it's been so long for me." I moan, fucking your cock. "You're so good Zak..soo good. "
 
Tried his best to give her even more from his positon under her, moaning and holding on to her hips tightly as they fucked so hard. "I-I'm gonna cum too... oh fuck You;re so fucking good...!"
 
"Cum for me, Zak, please." I begged, as I rode him hard. "Cum for me.." I whisper again. "Make me feel like a woman.."
 
I moan her name as I pump her pussy full of my hot cum, practically panting as I do so, giving you stream after stream of cum, after being pent up so long.
 
It didn't take me long to cum either. It had been so long. I collapsed on the bed after we both came. "God damn, Zak. That was amazing.." I whisper. It had been so long since I had a good fucking like that.
 
"Mm... you were amazing..." I whisper as I hold her close, "Not that we're done. It'll be hours at least until their home, and we've got a lot more exploring to do.."
 
My hands softly touch your body. "I won't see him until tomorrow morning probably. And I'd like to have more fun with that hot body of yours." I whisper, kissing your neck.
 
I run my hand through your hair gently as you kiss me "Mm... Sounds like a plan. Tell me, is there anything else you've wanted to try?" I ask as I cuddle up to you a bit.
 
I smile as you cuddle next to me. It had been so long since I had a connection like this with any man. "You know, I'm not sorry about this." I whisper, my hand reaching down..stroking your manhood.
 
I hold you close and nuzzle into you neck lovingly, getting affection I'd been denied so very long. "I'm not sorry either." I whisper, smiling back at you. My hand goes to rub your pussy as you stroke me.
 
Back
Top