when will the brisket be singed?

IrezumiKiss

Literotica Guru
Coopers2-54-990x660_54_990x660.JPG

tmg-slideshow_l.jpg

Parody thread workin' against me again...now I wants me it. :D

Might have to go get this tonight, in sammich form...:heart:

The pork knuckle is in the sous vide right now and it will be popped into the AKORN about 3p to crisp up the skin. Dinner will be about 5p.

Never cut meat on wood. Too easy for bacteria to grow in all those marks you see there. But that brisket looks good

The pork knuckle is in the sous vide right now and it will be popped into the AKORN about 3p to crisp up the skin. Dinner will be about 5p.

giphy.gif

Damn. Party over Thor's! :D

Never cut meat on wood. Too easy for bacteria to grow in all those marks you see there. But that brisket looks good

Wouldn't that happen no matter what you cut it on, though?

I’ll be doing this tomorrow, with visions of ruebens in my head to be sated later in the week.

heywoods-provisions-company-corned-beef-brisket-marietta-georgia.jpg

Wood is better.

And it's easier on your knives as well.

Here is the issue, you can always find a study that disagrees. Especially if you are selling wooden cutting boards. It is all about moisture content. Meat Science classes tend to teach the most up to date info.

Here is the issue, you can always find a study that disagrees. Especially if you are selling wooden cutting boards. It is all about moisture content. Meat Science classes tend to teach the most up to date info.

To each their own. However to the best of my knowledge that website is not selling wooden cutting boards nor was the study funded by a manufacturer of wooden cutting boards.

If you would like to put up something to review, great I'll look at it.

To each their own. However to the best of my knowledge that website is not selling wooden cutting boards nor was the study funded by a manufacturer of wooden cutting boards.

If you would like to put up something to review, great I'll look at it.

It referred to this study. And the conclusion was: "We know of no similar research that has been done anywhere, so we regard it as the best epidemiological evidence available to date that wooden cutting boards are not a hazard to human health, but plastic cutting boards may be."

The meat is cooked. Wood is best.

Back