If You Woke Up With The Person Above You What Would Be The First Thing You'd Say?

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, that must have been Bad Kim last night. :devil::eek:[/QUOTE]

Ohh I believe that was the damn GOOD Kim:devil:

Kim, Lets have another session and I will give you a GREAT review.

hmmm... that's quite an offer... you know I was always top of my class in school... I'll have to keep up the good efforts so my reviews stay up there. ;):devil:

hmmm... that's quite an offer... you know I was always top of my class in school... I'll have to keep up the good efforts so my reviews stay up there. ;):devil:

I would like for you to be on top! :devil: (plus a few other positions I can think of;))

Very good, almost great.

almost great... hmmm.... <thinking> should I make a second attempt or opt tor something else all together? I really want the 100% greatness...

okay, how about while swinging on the chandelier... you can start by .... and then I'll... and then we can both...:devil:

almost great... hmmm.... <thinking> should I make a second attempt or opt tor something else all together? I really want the 100% greatness...

okay, how about while swinging on the chandelier... you can start by .... and then I'll... and then we can both...:devil:

WOW you are 100% Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now let me Please you. I also want to be on the top of the class.;)

Next I finger and touch you, while still sucking and licking you on your sweet tender......

my goodness... writing with a shaky hand... technique: A...

special remarks: very attentive, energetic, extra attention to the important areas... <drops clipboard onto the floor>

greatness achieved! :D

my goodness... writing with a shaky hand... technique: A...

special remarks: very attentive, energetic, extra attention to the important areas... <drops clipboard onto the floor>

greatness achieved! :D

WooHoo I am a Straight (woo it is straight too, LOL) "A" student. May I please have extra credit? I be willing to do anything;)

WooHoo I am a Straight (woo it is straight too, LOL) "A" student. May I please have extra credit? I be willing to do anything;)

oh, well... there's a lot more required in that category... you sure you want to make an attempt there? I'd hate to ruin your perfect record... ;)

oh, well... there's a lot more required in that category... you sure you want to make an attempt there? I'd hate to ruin your perfect record... ;)

I think it would be well worth risking my record, I may have to bring strawberries, whip cream and chocolate sauce to get things just right. :devil:

I think it would be well worth risking my record, I may have to bring strawberries, whip cream and chocolate sauce to get things just right. :devil:

okay, that's 10 points right there... just for having it on hand... then so close to my favorite food that I'll have to give you another 10 points. (chocolate covered raspberries)

you're doing pretty well here...

okay, that's 10 points right there... just for having it on hand... then so close to my favorite food that I'll have to give you another 10 points. (chocolate covered raspberries)

you're doing pretty well here...

I will glad bring rasberries, dip them in the chocolate in feed them to you, then I can use the whip cream to top off your tender sensative parts and enjoy licking it all clean from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back