Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

Karen reached down to give his erection one more quick caress, then swam to the side of the pool and gracefully pulled herself up onto the patio. The summer sun made drying unnecessary. Likewise, she did not bother to don her robe. Instead, she led the way back to the house, au naturel.


Malcolm watches the beautiful sight of Karen as she gets out of the pool, her ass brilliantly on display. He then swims to the side after her. He exits the pool, feeling as the water drips off of him. Naked as well he follows behind Karen.
 
Constantine curls as much as the beautiful female deputy weighs. He could almost go for a run carrying her weight. His knee might complain about doing that though. So it is with little effort and a good degree of pleasure he sucks and licks at Mary's nether regions. Constantine thinks of this activity as a continuation of an employment interview. Doing a good job pleasuring Madame Czartoryski's guests is probably part of the job description.

And a very enjoyable part of the job. Every job has it's perks, he muses as he sucks and licks lustily. His massive hands fully encompass Mary's breasts. He traps her nipples between his fingers and makes sure they get a nice tug. Constantine moves to fasten his mouth on Mary's clit and sucks hard on it while moving his tongue back and forth across the swollen nub.
 
The thrill of having Constantine pleasure her this way while she sat securely on his shoulders, two meters above the floor, only hastened the climax Mary felt building between her thighs. He sucked fiercely on her clitoris while flicking his tongue back and forth across its swollen nub. After no more than a minute, Mary's heels dug into his firm trapeziuses while her head tilted back against the column as she screamed. "God yes! I'm coming!!!"
 
“Well, It seems like we can continue to play our little game in private.” I lean in kissing her soft lips deeply, my hand moving up from her belly to cup the wonderful round mound of her left breast. “I’m hungry.” I moan into our kiss as my other hand moves down between her legs…

"Mmmm..." Rose groans at Alysa's touch. "Alone at last.... Now do with me what you want to do. What you really want. Don't worry about what you think I want."
 
Ian reached the kitchen and looked out the rear windows toward the pool to gauge if he should start assembling brunch. Only four people remained playing the game by the ping pong table in front of the pool-house. Then he noted his niece Karen walking up the lawn with his old chum Malcolm. Both remained naked.

While he himself knew intimately that Karen had already lost her virginity, Ian could not help still thinking of her as the little girl he had raised after her parents' death. He could still picture her thus, playing in childhood's innocence on that same lawn during summers now long past. It would take him some time to fully accept her new status as a grown woman and Josephine's heir.
 
Karen heard Malcolm coming up the grass behind her. She turned around and started walking backward across the familiar lawn, giving him a full view of her naked form. Teasingly, she asked, "So, what kind of mood are you in?"
 
Malcolm smiled as Karen returned to him, standing before him. His hand slid up her side as I looked into her eyes. "You, me, your lips, my cock, your pussy, lots of sweat." The rugged mercenary then leans in and kisses Karen on the lips. The passion for him is building, he wants this sexy woman and he want her now. "I want to fuck you so hard, you have trouble walking the next few days. I want to pound your pussy, until you squeal in delight and beg me to stop." Malcolm's hand squeezes her ass as he says that.
 
As Mary announces to the whole house her pleasure, Constantine eases off on sucking her clit just a bit. A kiss and a lick directed to her clit repeated a few times while she orgasms he hopes will allow it to continue for a few more moments. While he does he takes a hand away from her breasts and reaches down to expose his erection. Constantine maintains his massive proportions in all his measurements.

After giving Mary a few well placed kisses and licks for half a minute, Constantine places both hands under her buttocks and lifts her off his face. He can smell the evidence of her pleasure lingering in his beard and moustache. He lets her slip through his grasp until he can reach up and take her wrists in his hands. Looking her in the face he says with a bright smile, "Now ve shall show dat ve do not need fancy bondage gear."

Quickly he spins Mary around so she is pressed face first to the stone column with his massive bulk and his hands on her wrists pinning her in place. His grip on her wrists is firm but not overly tight. Then he lowers her down until his rampant erection is firmly nestled between her legs. Constantine hesitates just long enough to push his hips forward a bit where he feels the head of his cock press against the entrance to Mary's wet lips. Then he lets her drop just enough to allow a good portion of his penis to penetrate her.

With her feet still a foot or more above the floor, Constantine begins to thrust upwards with Mary trapped and suspended between his muscular body and the hard stone column.
 
Mary's thighs close around the smooth round stone column and her hips instinctively buck to press her pubes against it as Constantine lowers her down until his erection firmly nestles between her legs. Mary grunts like a beast in rut when he then lets her drop just enough to allow a good portion of his penis to penetrate her. With her feet still a foot or more above the floor, Constantine begins to thrust upwards with Mary trapped and suspended between his muscular body and the hard post.

"Oh!" Mary moans. "I've never.... This is...."

She has never experienced such complete domination by a lover before. While he would certainly stop if she asked (not that she has any such inclination), she knows he could have her any way he wanted, and she could not stop him if he decided to take her, even against her will. It's a tremendously erotic thought.

"I'm not going to last long..." she groans.
 
"I hope you are close, my dear," Prince Carl grunted as he used fingers and penis to fill both Dawn's tunnels. "Because I am about to make a mess of your insides."

"Do it!" Dawn cried out as she maximized the speed of her fingers on her clitoris. "I'm almost there!"
 
Carl was glad she had basically given him permission to go at his own pace because he was almost at the point of no return.

Taking his fingers out of her dripping hole, he grabbed onto her hips and began to drive himself in as deep as he could into her ass, pulling her back onto him as he plunged forward.

His pace picked up until he was flying in and out of her and then he felt the tell tale tingle, deep within his sac.

"Here it comes my dear," he grunted as he continued to ram into her. A few more strokes and then suddenly he plunged in hard and held himself to her as he erupted deep within her bowels.

Pulling back he thrust forward again and erupted again and then a third, fourth and fifth time, before he stayed still and just let the last of his orgasm trickle out of him and fill her up as he gasped behind her.

As he calmed down he leaned over and kissed her neck as he wiggled his hips a little, his still hard cock buried inside her.
 
"I want to fuck you so hard, you have trouble walking the next few days," Malcolm suggested as he squeezed Karen's firm butt. "I want to pound your pussy until you squeal in delight and beg me to stop."

Josephine and Uncle Ian had sheltered Karen from such vulgarity growing up. She had first heard such things from other students at The Bishop Strachan School for Girls. Hearing them directed toward her made her loins ache with desire.

"I know just the place for that!" Karen told him as she led him up the lawn toward the mansion's lowest floor's veranda.
 
"I know just the place for that!" Karen told him as she led him up the lawn toward the mansion's lowest floor's veranda.

Malcolm wondered what she considered to be just the place. He knew he would be finding out soon enough. He hurried after the girl, awaiting to see where she was leading him.
 
"Here it comes my dear," Carl grunted as he continued to bugger Dawn while she fingered her own clitoris. She did not feel him spew into her, but did notice a sudden swelling of his erection just as he began thrusting it into her like a miniature pile driver. Having already enjoyed orgasms with Malcolm and Chrissy that morning, Dawn had not yet come when Carl calmed down, leaned over and kissed her neck, but continued to wiggle his hips a little, his still hard organ buried inside her.

Withdrawing her hand from between her legs, Dawn turned her head and suggested: "Go clean yourself up, please. I need a lot more than that."
 
Smiling Carl leaned down and kissed her lips. "Whatever the lady desires."

Slipping from her ass he watched as a small amount of his juices did likewise and began to dribble down towards her pussy. He captured them on his finger and massaged them into her cheeks before turning away and heading for the pool house.

Once inside he headed straight for the bathroom and using several sanitary wipes thoroughly cleaned himself off, before giving himself a good wash with soap and water.

Once again clean he returned to the pool table and smiled at the ladies gathered there.

"So Dawn, it seems I owe you an orgasm, but it would again be rude to ignore our hostess. Of course there is the obvious solution to that problem but may I suggest another."

Walking over to the bag of goodies he returned with a large strap on about the same size as himself. Smiling at them he thought they might get the general idea but he stepped into it and buckled it on just in case they were thinking something else.

"One of you lies on the bottom, one on top and perhaps Chrissy would enjoy another round so we could all be involved," he smiled.
 
I slowly slide my middle finger down into the warmth of Michele's petals, finding the small, glistening nub with the tip of my fingernail. I selfishly smile as I press upon the nub, giving it a small jolt side to side. “So, you still want me to do to you as I please?” I rhetorically ask the woman as I glare into her eyes with a hunger that even seemed more intense than ever before.

I press my body to hers, making sure that our breasts make a firm connection with each others. “Does that include making you beg for my touch?” I ask not really sure if I’m going this right, but I still want to bring a special moment to her and myself. My mind continues to travel back to the moments we had shared upstairs. A very Vanilla moment for her, but for me it was another turning point in my life as this will be one as well! I chuckle lightly to myself. A moment of embarrassment comes to my face.

I fight off the embarrassment with a kiddish giggle. “My god Michele!” obviously the kiddish giggle didn’t help douse the embarrassment as I felt my face warm up several degrees. “Just give me a few more vanilla moments with you before we restart our little adventure that was interrupted.” I press my body firmly against Michele’s body. “Just a few moments.” I lean in, lower my head and slowly began to kiss the soft flesh of Michele’s neck, nibbling and licking her tenderness….
 
The mansion had an open basement plan. Crossing the lowest veranda, Karen led Malcolm into a section of the bottom floor playroom containing exercise equipment. To their right as Karen entered, a line of columns demarcated an area with huge couches and sectionals. Against one of these columns, Constantine had pinned Mary, making love to her from behind.

A few steps inside the door, Karen stopped and stared at this erotic spectacle. Instinctively, she inclined toward giving them privacy, but she could not take her eyes from the seductive beauty of the huge, muscular Russian having his way with the curvaceous yet toned deputy sheriff. She stood there transfixed as Malcolm caught up to her.
 
Last edited:
While not what one would call a real workout, Constantine is still enjoying the slight strain in his arms from holding Mary up and the burn in the thighs and calves from the upward thrusting. And then there is the sheer sexual pleasure derived from fucking her. Her moans and grunts and his own engrossment in their fucking has him impervious to the onlookers.

Constantine increase the speed and depth of his thrusts. His groin audibly slaps against Mary's buttocks. He grimaces attempting to hold back from orgasmning. The control she has granted him enhances the pleasure as he literally pins her to the hard stone and he wants to draw it out as long as possible. But the sights and sounds from the pool area and the playroom have given him a semi-erection a couple of times and he is feeling the need to expend as his cock swells even larger inside Mary.

For a few moments his thrusts become quite frantic and then unable to withhold any longer, Constantine withdraws from Mary's vagina and begins to come. The first spurt erupts to bathe the lips of her vulva before his cock slips between her buttocks and his semen is ejaculated between and on her buttocks. He continues to move his hips which causes his cock to become coated in come and be rubbed over and between her ass cheeks and through the lips of her cunny.

Finally he lowers Mary to the floor and stands over her with his cock covered in both their juices.
 
Malcolm slid up behind Karen, as she stopped to marvel at the scene before them. He did have to admit the deputy looked quite nice, but his interest was on Karen at the moment. Once arm wrapped around her as he leaned in and kissed her neck, "It seems you found us quite the show." Malcolm whispers in her ear. His hand caresses her side. "Is this what you were hoping for?" His lips find her neck as he gently bites into her. Malcolm's hand then caresses and squeezes Karen's breast, pulling on her nipple.
 
"Mmmmm..." Karen sighs as Malcolm caresses and squeezes her breast, pulling on the nipple. She gazes down to where Mary kneels with her thighs around the column, Constantine standing over her with his softening penis covered in both their juices. "It's certainly more than I'd expected!"
 
Malcolm continued to play with Karen's breasts. His hands roughly pawing at them as she seemed to be enjoying that. His other hand then moved lower, sliding between her legs. "And is this the place you were expecting me to have sex with you?"
 
Karen gasps as pleasure tingles up her spine when Malcolm slides his hands between her thighs. He asks: "And is this the place you were expecting me to have sex with you?"

Looking at Mary kneeling with her thighs around the column, Constantine standing over her, Karen feels herself blushing. Even though she'd intended it, this had all happened too fast. Less than twelve hours had passed since she'd lost her virginity. Now, suddenly, she feels like a loose slut on display for veritable strangers. Slipping away from Malcolm's groping hands, she replies: "I think I want somewhere private."
 
Malcolm nodded, smiling at the lusty woman. He takes her hand and pulls her to him, kissing her deeply. She felt good pressed against him, her body so warm. As they break the kiss he looks into her eyes, "Whatever it is you wish. Lead away."
 
Mary had heard Karen and Malcolm come in, but she lacked the strength at first to raise her head as her body trembled with the final reverberation of her orgasm. She looked up just as Karen slipped away from Malcolm's groping hands. Then Karen said, "I think I want somewhere private."

"Whatever it is you wish," Malcolm answered gallantly. "Lead away."

"Have fun, you two!" Mary called after them. She looked up and over her shoulder at Constantine, who still stood behind her, his sticky penis quickly losing its erection. "God knows I just did!!!"
 
“My god Michele!” Alysa giggles nervously as her blush deepens. Usually under these circumstances, Michele would have attributed her sudden rouge to sexual excitement. Instead, Michele recognizes that her new lover's newfound desires nearly mortify her, which Alysa's next request confirms. “Just give me a few more vanilla moments with you before we restart our little adventure that was interrupted... just a few moments.”

“Take all the time you need, my Darling,” Michele sighs as Alysa presses closer. “Though... if you take too long, you just might hear me beg....”

This gives Michele an idea on how to help Alysa overcome her reluctance, but she'll give her those few moments first.
 
Back
Top