More Sissy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping to meet some nice chaps soon. I've been away travelling with no opportunity for indulgence. So, this morning, I was thinking about the next time. I will be completely smooth and soft, and I will make sure to practice as much as possible with a dildo to make sure I’m ready to take his hard dick inside me. I want to really enjoy him enjoying me. I feel complete when a man comes inside me (safely, of course, but I’d love to feel it properly one day) – I suppose that is the very definition of a sissy, isn’t it? Being in a dress and pretty lingerie and wearing lipstick to attract a real man to penetrate me, to be his woman, to be mounted, entered, held firmly, thrust into, filled with cock, made to moan and gasp as his strong body seeks release deep inside me, seeks to own me and impregnate me with his hot semen. It is so fulfilling.

And I love being with an older guy who relishes doing that to me and seeing me respond, not just physically but mentally too. I can dress when I’m alone and it’s fun, but it’s only when I’m impaled on a man’s throbbing shaft, knowing he is so turned on by seeing me in ecstasy at every movement of his dominant cock, that I feel complete. He is showing me how much I love being the feminine, passive one. And I can’t help but show how much I do. That is the great appeal of being in chastity too. And it would not be the same if I weren’t dressed for him. I am grateful to him for allowing me to truly be me, and a discerning gentleman appreciates a grateful sissy because she is always ready to show her gratitude.

It’s one of those days when I find I am rather preoccupied with the image of kneeling in front of a confident, dominant man and using my tongue and lips on his lovely cock and balls. Anyway, as I was saying, if I’ve had a dildo or a plug inside me for a few hours, it is easier to then accommodate a firm, probing cock. Although I like being as tight as possible to give a man the pleasure of really opening me up (I know how you boys enjoy the sight of a freshly fucked boipussy that you have stretched open with your powerful thrusts!), I feel I can go longer if I have had something in me beforehand. And the longer I go, the more I want!

Last time I was with someone, I was more relaxed than ever deep inside. I think because I was so calm generally that night. Once or twice the tip of his cock touched me somewhere very deep that gave me a glimpse of a divine sensation, and that made me relax even more. When he came, he was taking me quite hard from behind, standing behind me as I was on all fours on his bed. It was the hardest he’d ever taken me, but it just felt fine because I was relaxed. I loved every second, and it was magnificent to hear, feel and experience his climax. I had made him cum. Or had he used me to make himself cum? Whichever, I felt complete. Can't wait to meet a gentleman again and satisfy him!

I suppose that is the very definition of a sissy, isn’t it? Being in a dress and pretty lingerie and wearing lipstick to attract a real man to penetrate me, to be his woman

And I love being with an older guy who relishes doing that to me and seeing me respond, not just physically but mentally too. I can dress when I’m alone and it’s fun, but it’s only when I’m impaled on a man’s throbbing shaft, knowing he is so turned on by seeing me in ecstasy at every movement of his dominant cock, that I feel complete.
And it would not be the same if I weren’t dressed for him.

Can't wait to meet a gentleman again and satisfy him!

Wow...... a very erotic post, hope you find someone soon.

I'm hoping to meet some nice chaps soon. I've been away travelling with no opportunity for indulgence. So, this morning, I was thinking about the next time. I will be completely smooth and soft, and I will make sure to practice as much as possible with a dildo to make sure I’m ready to take his hard dick inside me. I want to really enjoy him enjoying me. I feel complete when a man comes inside me (safely, of course, but I’d love to feel it properly one day) – I suppose that is the very definition of a sissy, isn’t it? Being in a dress and pretty lingerie and wearing lipstick to attract a real man to penetrate me, to be his woman, to be mounted, entered, held firmly, thrust into, filled with cock, made to moan and gasp as his strong body seeks release deep inside me, seeks to own me and impregnate me with his hot semen. It is so fulfilling.

And I love being with an older guy who relishes doing that to me and seeing me respond, not just physically but mentally too. I can dress when I’m alone and it’s fun, but it’s only when I’m impaled on a man’s throbbing shaft, knowing he is so turned on by seeing me in ecstasy at every movement of his dominant cock, that I feel complete. He is showing me how much I love being the feminine, passive one. And I can’t help but show how much I do. That is the great appeal of being in chastity too. And it would not be the same if I weren’t dressed for him. I am grateful to him for allowing me to truly be me, and a discerning gentleman appreciates a grateful sissy because she is always ready to show her gratitude.

It’s one of those days when I find I am rather preoccupied with the image of kneeling in front of a confident, dominant man and using my tongue and lips on his lovely cock and balls. Anyway, as I was saying, if I’ve had a dildo or a plug inside me for a few hours, it is easier to then accommodate a firm, probing cock. Although I like being as tight as possible to give a man the pleasure of really opening me up (I know how you boys enjoy the sight of a freshly fucked boipussy that you have stretched open with your powerful thrusts!), I feel I can go longer if I have had something in me beforehand. And the longer I go, the more I want!

Last time I was with someone, I was more relaxed than ever deep inside. I think because I was so calm generally that night. Once or twice the tip of his cock touched me somewhere very deep that gave me a glimpse of a divine sensation, and that made me relax even more. When he came, he was taking me quite hard from behind, standing behind me as I was on all fours on his bed. It was the hardest he’d ever taken me, but it just felt fine because I was relaxed. I loved every second, and it was magnificent to hear, feel and experience his climax. I had made him cum. Or had he used me to make himself cum? Whichever, I felt complete. Can't wait to meet a gentleman again and satisfy him!

Ohhhh, dear Carolyn! What a beautiful, rapturous, insightful description of WHY we love what we love, and who we are...deeply loving our men for their pleasure and fulfillment, as well as allowing the lovely, sexy, very feminine woman we are inside to truly bloom, like a beautiful rose! Being sissy really is a very beautiful thing! 💝

Thank you for sharing so sweetly, darling! 😘

Your adoring sister,

Glori. 💋

Ohhhh, dear Carolyn! What a beautiful, rapturous, insightful description of WHY we love what we love, and who we are...deeply loving our men for their pleasure and fulfillment, as well as allowing the lovely, sexy, very feminine woman we are inside to truly bloom, like a beautiful rose! Being sissy really is a very beautiful thing! 💝

Thank you for sharing so sweetly, darling! 😘

Your adoring sister,

Glori. 💋
You're welcome, sweetie. It is a beautiful thing!

Very beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back