Period sex

Alicia56

Experienced
Joined
Dec 10, 2018
Posts
35
Hi.

I have read some hot stories involving menstruation. Thank goodness I am past that now. However I remember sex did help to relieve cramps.
Your thoughts please? I am thinking about the male vs. female response. It should be interesting.-Alicia
 
I know lot females when there on there menstruated there horny as hell best sex tho
 
Male perspective

I enjoyed it. No more or less than non period sex.

Rare to find partner interested, wife had mixed feelings, but occasionally indulged, and i thought she got hotter sooner when we did.
 
Hi.

I have read some hot stories involving menstruation. Thank goodness I am past that now. However I remember sex did help to relieve cramps.
Your thoughts please? I am thinking about the male vs. female response. It should be interesting.-Alicia

Sex anytime is good with me, so I can’t say if it is better or not for me as the male. After my wife had kids she said it was uncomfortable or slightly painful to do it. Prior to that, she was almost extra aroused when menstruating, and especially when she was pregnant... look out! She was craving sex 99% of the time when pregnant.
 
I love giving oral sex for long exciting foreplay sessions before intercourse - that was all given up when she was on her peroid - so we cuddled a lot and lots of back and body massages and a lot of gentle fingering everywhere - more than normal anal fun all made up for orgasms by my tongue - more and longer intercourse and lots of different positions - lots of variety - we enjoyed it very much.
 
I no longer have periods and I guess I was lucky in that I rarely had cramps or other problems that might crop up when a period occurs. But... I hated period sex. Why?

Normally I am very horny. And at the cusp of the start of my period, I would get hornier still. But once I had a heavy flow, my sex drive slacked off. Now it doesn't take much to make me horny but... Menstrual flow for me was so thick and sticky. It seemed to prevent me from feeling much pleasure. Plus his cock, my fingers or whatever else I was using for stimulation would not go in and out easily. So that was about the only time I disliked having sex. I just could not have an orgasm no matter what. Not even with my mind or while sucking cock and normally either thing will make me cum.

Things did get better as the flow began to slack off. I could have sex then and I did enjoy it. Just not during the heavy flow part.
 
Before and during I get rather horny. Day 1 might be very messy if I am having a blockbuster, but hubby has never refused. He gets quite excited when he sees tampons on the bathroom counter or knickers being worn to bed
 
My wife and I will have sex during her period as she really is horny during that time, and most times, with so many children, when we can...well we just have too, because it is the only time we have.
 
Yum

I have a high sex drive, but am especially horny at the beginning of my period. I crave getting my ass fucked while I have a vibe on my clit. It makes me wet just thinking about it
 
found

Sex when my wife was on her period seemed to me to be very enjoyable as her vagina seemed warmer and more slippery. A large towel and shower took care of the mess. And sex in the shower during her period was always a treat!!
 
I had one girlfriend that got especially horny during her period. And I had another girlfriend who refused to do anything during her period. So it just depends.

My attitude agrees with what my old pappy told me long ago: You can wade the red river, but don't take a drink.
 
I had a one night-only sexual encounter with a friend (I'm married) and the one and only opportunity we had to fuck was when she had her period. All she did was put a towel down on the mattress. Boy, what a nice and juicy forbidden fuck that was too!:devil:
 
Last edited:
Best way to de-cramp someone is to fuck her hard on her period.
He can eat it, too.

:)
 
I get even hornier than normal during my period and Hubby helps me when I need, and as he says nothing a lil soap and water won't take care of
 
I had one girlfriend that got especially horny during her period. And I had another girlfriend who refused to do anything during her period. So it just depends.

My attitude agrees with what my old pappy told me long ago: You can wade the red river, but don't take a drink.

Pappy was wrong.
 
I have no objections to it and neither does hubby, normally though we engage in "other" fun that gets the desired outcum! ;)
 
I don’t mind at all. One girl I was with would put in her diaphragm... kept the flow down.
 
Before and during I get rather horny. Day 1 might be very messy if I am having a blockbuster, but hubby has never refused. He gets quite excited when he sees tampons on the bathroom counter or knickers being worn to bed
I agree with your hubby - it's very exciting to see these and other telltale signs. Panties selected from the "period panties" drawer, the little box in her handbag, or her searching through handbags looking for that little box!
 
Last edited:
Most women I ever dated were against it but Mrs. WhO2 did like it and it definitely helped the cramps. The woman right before Mrs. WhO2 loved it.
 
Cramps!

I have always had really bad cramps before my period. Intercoure always helped with that. Something else that helped was having my husband/boyfriend lay his head between my legs. When I was younger and my cramping was really bad that helped.

After I had my first child my cramping seemed either bother me less, or was actually less painful.

Period sex is something I and my husband both enjoy. In the past I have only had one lover who was not interested in sex when I was having my period.
 
Our lives are busy with many things and we have sex when we have an opportunity. Her period doesn't stop us. As she says, "We have water."
 
This is obviously a very individual thing. I couldn't go anywhere near my first girlfriend when it was that time. By contrast, my last girlfriend was incredibly horny during that period (no pun intended).

From a male perspective, I had no problem with intercourse or cunnilingus (with some modifications) when a woman was on her period. Some initially didn't want to because they felt self-conscious. When I told them I didn't care, they usually loosened up and we both enjoyed ourselves.
 
Never bothered me as long as it did not bother the wife or S.O. ....I'm wash n wear! Besides......in the shower is fun too.......
 
Back
Top