What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did I have to say yes to working so much?

Why can't I ever learn to say no when it comes to work stuff?

Why can't I accept the compliment and not worry that there's going to be an "oops didn't mean it" moment in the end? :rolleyes:

Sometimes it's hard to accept compliments......seeing someone else extending themselves to you, in ways we don't see ourselves is difficult at times...... Embrace the positive Hester.....you're all good.....everybody deserves to be stroked.......especially you......:rose:

It is really exciting and fun working at a place where the left hand never knows what the right is doing. Sometimes I feel like giving a right uppercut to get them thinking a little more.

No, I'm writing in public not to make me look cool or you dumber, it's just that I give the Better Half a break and not be up her ass ALL day!

I'm the same way.

Gald I'm not alone there. :rose:

Sometimes it's hard to accept compliments......seeing someone else extending themselves to you, in ways we don't see ourselves is difficult at times...... Embrace the positive Hester.....you're all good.....everybody deserves to be stroked.......especially you......:rose:

Thanks GS. You are much too kind. :eek:

No, I'm writing in public not to make me look cool or you dumber, it's just that I give the Better Half a break and not be up her ass ALL day!

So just part of the day you like being up her ass? :D

Sorry RJ ... It was just too easy to pass up. ;)

I wish I knew then what I know now because now its not only my life I can possibly fuck up... its an entire marriage... a whole other family plus the life of my unborn child. I dont know what to do anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back