Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek::eek:...tease & tell?;)

:D His usual way of teasing is the "tongue lick" between two fingers which I don't need to explain ;) :D

Right now, I could do with a nice manipulative tongue in a certain spot... Mmm :)

:kiss::rose:

:D His usual way of teasing is the "tongue lick" between two fingers which I don't need to explain ;) :D

Right now, I could do with a nice manipulative tongue in a certain spot... Mmm :)

Naughty kids!;)

Wishing all a pleasant Sunday. I've just awoken (didn't fall asleep until 8 AM) and it's interesting to note the days getting longer. Still fairly light outside.

BrettJ in Canada

Wishing all a pleasant Sunday. I've just awoken (didn't fall asleep until 8 AM) and it's interesting to note the days getting longer. Still fairly light outside.

BrettJ in Canada

((( Brett ))) :):kiss: ... March is here and it is the twilight period in the northern hemisphere. Even though the sun is below the horizon, the sky is still lit, hence "twilight" :)

:kiss: SIENNA. My dad's birthday is often the shortest day of the year or the beginning where the days start to get longer, depending on the year. I often say it's March where you can tell the days are lengthening and tonight, you can see it. It is now after 6 PM and only just going gray now.

I just finished another, lots more to go but I intend to keep at it with nap breaks.

BrettJ in Canada

And coming up... Another new year on LIT next month :) :kiss:

RobynSienna01_zps4c1c49d6.jpg

Nice picture SIENNA. :heart:

I just passed 8 years, so congrats to you on your accomplishment. We're the "old vanguard", I suppose.

Hello to TRT.

BrettJ in Canada

HOLY FUCK!! Did you just take that picture on your phone?

Yes :) Are you on the BB? It was easy. It turned out great, so I'm using for the 2013 ~ 12 years on LIT picture, plus I promised a picture of my new specs :)

Call me...:kiss::heart:

Nice picture SIENNA. :heart:

I just passed 8 years, so congrats to you on your accomplishment. We're the "old vanguard", I suppose.

Hello to TRT.

BrettJ in Canada

Indeed we are Brett my love :) I hope that I have played an important and nice part in your life over the years we have known each other. 12 years to me is such a long time :) And 8 of those knowing you Brett... what can I say? :kiss::kiss:

grape_vine.gif

You have always been an intriguing and delightful presence in my life SIENNA, but I've known you longer than 8 years. We met on the old ACN and that goes back to my Crossing Guard days (the first time) and post-surgery so we're looking at almost 11 years. You and LORRAINE both.

BrettJ in chilly Ontario Canada (it's 19)

You have always been an intriguing and delightful presence in my life SIENNA, but I've known you longer than 8 years. We met on the old ACN and that goes back to my Crossing Guard days (the first time) and post-surgery so we're looking at almost 11 years. You and LORRAINE both.

BrettJ in chilly Ontario Canada (it's 19)

Yes of course :) Lorraine too. I can't believe it is 11 years I have known her, my mentor :) This is going to be something nice to think about before I sleep tonight :)

By the way TRT is now home from his evening in the local and I'm still naked in my spare room office where I've been playing with my phone cam. Don't ask!! I have deleted the others and kept my portrait shot. I just wanted to see how well the focus is on this new phone from my ISP. I'm not going to spam either and say which design it is, but... I'm not very impressed.

grape_vine.gif

I have a camera on my Smartphone but can't make it work for sh*t SIENNA so props to you on yours. I have a few nice shots a friend took and 1 of Mooch, but that is about all. My OLD phone I actually was able to use for that purpose a lot better.

Yep - 11 years for me on chat sites. Scary!

BrettJ in Canada

Sienna, LOVE the glasses!!! Much cuter than mine! You wear them well.

((( photo ))) :kiss::):rose:...

:D Like I said on here earlier, I ideally wanted three frames. That was very expensive, so I went for the ones I now have :) Do I now pass as an official nerd? ;)

grape_vine.gif

((( photo ))) :kiss::):rose:...

:D Like I said on here earlier, I ideally wanted three frames. That was very expensive, so I went for the ones I now have :) Do I now pass as an official nerd? ;)

grape_vine.gif

Oh honey, you don't need glasses to be nerdy. It just helps the persona. Mind if I share another pic of me with mine? My hair is really long in it, but I'm smiling.

If I vanish in a while, I don't want to be rude. I've just taken a pain med (wrenched my back a day or so back, no idea how) and they do tend to knock me out. I am getting things done but if I'm going to be sitting here the next few days, don't want to push my luck.

BrettJ in Canada

If I vanish in a while, I don't want to be rude. I've just taken a pain med (wrenched my back a day or so back, no idea how) and they do tend to knock me out. I am getting things done but if I'm going to be sitting here the next few days, don't want to push my luck.

BrettJ in Canada

No problem Brett :)

Please feel free my love :) :kiss:

grape_vine.gif

I always like to ask first. :) Unless it's some random science image.

9f2b044c-5ca1-4195-99be-802b09550396.jpg

This was about 2 years ago, when my hair was long. I miss my hair! Chopped it all off, short, so I can grow it all out healthy again.

Nice photo - PHOTO. If I have not wel-cummed you yet, let me alleviate that.

I hope to have new pictures of me taken this year. I'm a lot more slender than I was in my profile pic and a bit older - finally even a bit of gray.

BrettJ in Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back