Ladies ... Why women? :)

redder00

Literotica Guru
Hey ladies,
This is probably the simplest, most awkward and repetitive question we've been asked numerous times. by the others or by ourselves. :)
I decided to ask it once more here. simply put a minute or two and think about it once again. why? Why touching, kissing, making love, having sex, submitting to or dominating "a woman"? What makes a woman so desirable for you? what makes having sex with a woman so great? would love to know your reasons :rose::heart::kiss:
:)

Hey ladies,
This is probably the simplest, most awkward and repetitive question we've been asked numerous times. by the others or by ourselves. :)
I decided to ask it once more here. simply put a minute or two and think about it once again. why? Why touching, kissing, making love, having sex, submitting to or dominating "a woman"? What makes a woman so desirable for you? what makes having sex with a woman so great? would love to know your reasons :rose::heart::kiss:
:)

umm... like its a choice?!!!!

So many reasons: We can talk for hours, there is no rush for consummation, another woman is softer, warmer, more understanding, more passionate, more considerate. No woman has EVER left me "high and dry".

...and probably another hundred reasons.

umm... like its a choice?!!!!

;):D

So many reasons: We can talk for hours, there is no rush for consummation, another woman is softer, warmer, more understanding, more passionate, more considerate. No woman has EVER left me "high and dry".

...and probably another hundred reasons.

Including more beautiful, more seductive, and for me as a domme, that submissiveness, obedience and being so satisfying in every way possible. :heart: A woman's body can really be like a playground. with unlimited choices to enjoy your time in it. the options, the ways of pleasuring each other... they are just countless :kiss::rose::heart:

Last edited:
1) more toys to play with besides a joystick.
2) we're not snoring 2 minutes after orgasm.

1) more toys to play with besides a joystick.
2) we're not snoring 2 minutes after orgasm.

Ha! :D Agreed! :D

Well, as a gold star lesbian I've never experienced some of the things you lovely bi ladies mention here, but yeah, I agree that orgasm never been an ending point for any of my sexes with a girl :rolleyes: and even if it was, it wasn't the first (or even second) orgasm :devil:

Last edited:
As a woman who grew up in a conservative Christian home, part of it was the taboo. But it's more, well most things have already said. But orgasm isn't always the end result. The playing, the softness, the similarities, the uniqueness of it all.
And of course being a middle aged submissive woman, the idea of a younger more dominant woman is extra thrilling. ;)

In addition to the innumerable exquisite physical elements, making love to another woman can be profoundly liberating. By desiring another woman, we are freed from the competing with each other we were socialized to do. By having sex with another woman, we indulge in the sexuality we were taught to be shamed by. Coming with another woman? That is harnessing something else altogether!

In addition to the innumerable exquisite physical elements, making love to another woman can be profoundly liberating. By desiring another woman, we are freed from the competing with each other we were socialized to do. By having sex with another woman, we indulge in the sexuality we were taught to be shamed by. Coming with another woman? That is harnessing something else altogether!

These words are deep and so true! :heart:
You, lady have a great attitude :rose:

For me, discovering a woman intimately was a life changing experience. After that I lost all interest in men, and women totally rock my world.
Women have softer skin, softer touch, softer lips, and there is nothing in this world compared to going down on a woman and making her come... ...hard.
For me, it's beyond the physical aspect, it's a greater emotional connection.

Last edited:
Do we need reasons,because we can and because we want too. And we know how we feel . đź‘­đź’Ź

It isn't eating the cake, it's buying the ingredients, it's mixing them up, it's waiting for it to rise and worrying if it's done, it's being frightened of messing up the icing, it's putting it on the table and watching her eyes... eating it together is the confirmation of a process.

https://youtu.be/tD3D8lLM0bM

Back