Vanity Created this Personal Ad: Take Three

Spins

around an Axis
Joined
Feb 27, 2005
Posts
26,075
We've all met folks online who we've enjoyed and then have flamed out. Why does that happen? Why has connection and fear become intertwined? What more could be said, or done that might help us all feel just a bit better about our days?

Connection is still my raison d'être and so I continue to search thinking one day something might stick.

Take Three, Vanity Created this Ad, and action!

******

So what does one put into a personal ad on an erotic site that has not been posted before?

I mean let’s face it…every man on here is hoping for some unicorn who wants to suck him off while he plays video games, dresses up as a slutty super hero at Halloween, and has no problem letting him know how much of a “man” he really is.

Well, I have no idea how to make THAT sound appealing, but one should be honest and so…

38 year old, 5'8" (actually 5'8" and not 5'6" as it seems folks assume), brown hair, brown eyes, overweight male that has been on Lit far longer than he ever imagined he would be. Have had successful relationships on several occasions, but never married thus no crazy exes (in fact most of my relationships have ended in friendship). I also have no kids; have no debt, a graduate degree, a nice car, parents who are still together, and a ton of family and friends.

You’d think that would be enough to get me close to having a partner and yet…

What I don’t have. See above unicorn.

OK, really, what I don’t have is what most of us do not have: A partner who is both sexually fulfilling and also enjoys all the mundane stuff like lazy days on couches, watching silly movies, going into stores and window shopping, and someone who wouldn’t mind living in the mountains (or at least the foothills) one day.

Ya know, the person you come home to because they are home.

Not expecting to find that here, but that is the end goal. Until then it would be nice to meet some folks who might enjoy having good conversation as well as getting one another off in whatever way we deem fit.

Me in a nutshell:

I love baseball, games (board, video, sport, not relationship), history, and basically anything to do with a good story.

My kinks tend towards to dominant and dirty, though I have no problem with switching things up. I enjoy word play quite a bit so spin me a tale and I’ll probably be hot and bothered.

Recently moved back to Texas after having spent 10 years in DC. Lived both in a city and worked on a farm.

I am fairly private on the board. I have no interest in love triangles, gossip, having my name splashed all over a signature proclaiming that I “own” you, or anything of the like. If you need to be shown off, bragged about, or otherwise I am not going to provide you with that.

You in a nutshell:

Have boobs. Have something to bring to the table, i.e. not so shy you can’t help add to the conversation. Not attached (I know this one tends to derail a lot of folks). Willing to enjoy the time we have and not bemoan the time we don’t. Interested in some sort of sexual interaction.

Easy right? :)
 
Lots of views; no takers.

Not good for my vanity.
 
I mean let’s face it…every man on here is hoping for some unicorn who wants to suck him off while he plays video games

Well, what they say about unicorn sex...

ap0gQgn_700b.jpg


Sorry, couldn't resist, and apologies for intruding.

Good ad, though, and most certainly bumpworthy!
 
Well, what they say about unicorn sex...

ap0gQgn_700b.jpg


Sorry, couldn't resist, and apologies for intruding.

Good ad, though, and most certainly bumpworthy!

The one horns know what they are doing <nods>
 
No one cared to watch TV. Perhaps unicorns do not exist!
 
Back
Top