What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure is!

:heart:

I remember that was a time in my life when everything seemed to be going horribly wrong. The baby wasn't moving yet, which scared me. Her heartbeat was the best thing I'd heard in a loooong time.

:heart:

:rose:
~smiles~

I know the feeling yes. I am checking if shes moving quite often. Her moves are a sweet reminder shes okay.

:rose:


YOU, sweetie...are an AMAZING mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't forget that. :heart:
Thank you HottieMama :eek:

:rose:


some of the things you can do to ease her into being a big sis are . . . make sure you have some wrapped 'big sister gifts' to take with you to the hospital. People will be bringing gifts and flowers and stuff to the hospital for you and the baby, and having that will ease any jealousy from her over that. Also when the babies still young and sleeping a lot, take like five minutes every night to lay in bed, just you two, and snuggle and talk. Call it your fire and big girl time.
Good idea and usefull advice graceanne, thank you!! :rose:

cookies for you :)
 
And they worry about our security? lmao

SEX TOY TRIGGERS BOMB SCARE IN SWEDEN

Published - Jan 16 2008 9:56PM CST | AP

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
STOCKHOLM, Sweden(AP) A Swedish bomb squad called out to disarm a suspicious package on Wednesday did not find a ticking bomb. But they did find a vibrating sex toy.

A janitor alerted police after he found the package in a garage of an apartment building in Goteborg, the country's second-largest city, police spokesman Jan Strannegard said.

The package was humming and vibrating suspiciously, so police took no chances and sent out a team of explosives experts. After having cordoned off the area, they opened the package with bomb disposal equipment, only to find the battery-operated device inside.

"The package was vibrating when the janitor found it, but I think it had sort of died out by the time it was disarmed," Strannegard said.
 
I nearly wet my pants...

Homburg said:
My Cock: Lip? I like lips, primaily when wrapped snuggly around Me and moving back and forth. Oh, mmm, yes, hummingbird gravy everywhere, yeah....

Okay, that's just creepy. Can we answer the question, please?

I laughed so hard I nearly wet my pants.
 
There have been rumours around the boards that some famous Dom's cat had been abducted and would be released only against a ransom of chocolate.
We have just gotten confidential informations that the cat was actually having good time.
The proof in image


(for those how liked it, there is also a version with a wolf.
 
Last edited:
0118dogcc.gif


No comment needed, methinks!
 
things that made me smile today

Thinking about the first time i got spanked
talking to my best friend
coming home after a long days work and taking a long lukewarm shower
eating a bowl of buttercream icing
 
Morgaine (my puppy) and I are hangin' at snowy's crib. She's putting us up for the weekend since we're in town for an indoor agility trial. About an hour ago, she says "I'm making some cocoa, you want some?" I'm all "yeah buddy!" because you know how rarely it is that some of these wimmins round here share any chocolate product....

I go in to give her a hand (since I heard the cookie jar too) and walk in just in time to see her scoop up Peachy, and start dancing around the kitchen singing "At the Cocoa! The Cocoa Cabana! It's the hottest spot north of Montana!" and they go off into this totally weird song and dance act, making up the words to "Cocoa Cabana" as they go along.

I don't know where that girl buys her particular colour of Bizarre, but she wears it well! :D
 
Last edited:
waking up to a message from my M this morning....always puts a smile on my face :)

meeting with a contact about a great job yesterday and him saying 'it's yours if you want it' woohooo.

My girlfriends reaction to finding out her drunken hubby went to a strip club *sniggers*.
 
When my boss leaned in and whispered in my ear that the promotion I was told just yesterday wasnt guaranteed... is mine.
 
So I'm sitting with my friend as she's going through pictures of guys through some dating site. D was on my lap, and we were oggling this guy with just . . . *sigh* Tattoo's and big strong arms . . . Anyhoo! D popped up and said 'mom, he's really hot!'

ROFLMAO
 
At first, I was going to say nothing..because it's still morning and I havent eaten, havent had coffee...

But then, I realized I smiled when I took my pictures this morning...

In the last week, something's changed in my Master and he's been more open and more expressive and also has decided that he wants to try having more control over daily things to make our D/s relationship just more intense since we dont live closer to each other. So I've been taking pictures of what I'm wearing when I get up in the morning and he picked out the clothes I'm wearing to tonight's party and starting monday, he'll be picking out what I wear to work with the requirement of a picture each morning.

I never thought that being micromanaged like that would excite me but this does.

so.. taking my picture this morning and sending to him, knowing he's still asleep but will see it first thing when he wakes up.. made me smile
 
*a set of beautiful blue eyes looking at me
*another picnic at the lake...even with the fog it was wonderful
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top