What's your mood today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
English Lady said:
Mat got you lost, too then ;)

*chuckles*

Oh, I did just fine getting us all tangled up without her interference ... I mean, assistance.

Fortunately, we had "The Big Book of 'IF'" to occupy us.

impressive said:
Oh, I did just fine getting us all tangled up without her interference ... I mean, assistance.

*grins* I see ;)

And I guess Mat didn't get us lost...much. We took some lovely scenic routes though.... :devil:

Got pissed by something a newbie said. I know he/she is new and all that, but I got really steamed and think I tore them a new asshole. Le sigh.

lucky-E-leven said:
I have no fucking doubt...and wouldn't be opposed at all to knowing that first hand. :p

So ... when you next ply me with drink, make it SoBe Adrenaline Rush instead of booze. ;)

impressive said:
So ... when you next ply me with drink, make it SoBe Adrenaline Rush instead of booze. ;)
Noted, though it might turn out that I'd rather your frenzy be brought on by more natural juices. ;)

Today I feel like I am sitting with the worlds sadness in my coffee cup. Overwhelming as it is, at least pain is a real emotion.

*hugs* nirvana.

morning world. Not slept well -bad dreams. gentle day planned though, so should make it through okay :)

lucky-E-leven said:
Noted, though it might turn out that I'd rather your frenzy be brought on by more natural juices. ;)

:D

I don't think you can buy those natural juices in an 8 oz. can yet though...

English Lady said:
Mat got you lost, too then ;)

*chuckles*

Hey, I did not get us lost, the driving and navigating was nothing to do with me, I'd just got off a plane, into unbearable heat and humidity, launched into a completely strange environment (I don't do cities very well, hate them), and was completely stunned by the sight of Americans playing cricket in the middle of a field of baseball games!

As for that little glitch with you and I at the last UK meet, it was only driving past the road before seeing the roadsign. Hmmmphhhh!

And good morning to you.

impressive said:

Fortunately, we had "The Big Book of 'IF'" to occupy us.

Thank you. :kiss:
That was fun.

English Lady said:
*grins* I see ;)

And I guess Mat didn't get us lost...much. We took some lovely scenic routes though.... :devil:

What?? Oh, you mean that one missed turning on the way through the New Forest. Anyone could have made that mistake. We still got to the hotel in plenty of time. Although, if we'd realised what a harridan and her benighted spouse were running the place, and in what style, I think we might have taken longer to actually get there!! *shiverrr*

On the last lap now, plenty to do. The last of the kitchen stuff, and all my personal papers, and a few more books to pack. A whole pile of my text and study books from the OU maths degree I started but never finished. Life became far too complicated so I ducked out. I'm keeping them, because one of these days I'm going to darn well finish it. Just to prove I can.

We decided to pack our suitcases for the journey BEFORE the move....just in case, so looks like I'll be catching up on ironing today as well.

Time for breakfast, and get the day started.

matriarch said:
What?? Oh, you mean that one missed turning on the way through the New Forest. Anyone could have made that mistake. We still got to the hotel in plenty of time. Although, if we'd realised what a harridan and her benighted spouse were running the place, and in what style, I think we might have taken longer to actually get there!! *shiverrr*

*grins* very true. Do you remember the telling off we all got?*chuckles* It wasn't as if we were being really noisy either. It's alright, love. I enjoy going along the senic routes :D We did very well, all told. :D

English Lady said:
*grins* very true. Do you remember the telling off we all got?*chuckles* It wasn't as if we were being really noisy either. It's alright, love. I enjoy going along the senic routes :D We did very well, all told. :D

Luckily, I wasn't there for the telling off, I'd gone off with Lou's hubby to get some cash.......you were all going on about it when we got back. Silly, silly woman. Definitely the way to get your customers to come back. They must be very set in their ways, or well off, to be able to even think of turning away a large party booking like that. We put a lot of extra pennies in their purse over those 2/3 days.

The scenic was pretty, wasn't it? All those trees that look exactly the same. ;)

matriarch said:
Luckily, I wasn't there for the telling off, I'd gone off with Lou's hubby to get some cash.......you were all going on about it when we got back. Silly, silly woman. Definitely the way to get your customers to come back. They must be very set in their ways, or well off, to be able to even think of turning away a large party booking like that. We put a lot of extra pennies in their purse over those 2/3 days.

The scenic was pretty, wasn't it? All those trees that look exactly the same. ;)

Oh that's right *laughing* Lou got told off and she wasn't even in the party. Definitely not the way to encourage your customers back.

Yes, those trees were lovely - all very green. ;)

English Lady said:
Oh that's right *laughing* Lou got told off and she wasn't even in the party. Definitely not the way to encourage your customers back.

Yes, those trees were lovely - all very green. ;)

Indeed.
Oh, and I just saw the say something nice or whatever thread, and the lovely things you said about me. Thank you. You're far too kind, and I'm not as nice as you think. :kiss:

Good morning, friends.

I'm surprised how rested & refreshed I feel this morning -- after too much caffeine & too little sleep. I figure I'll hit the wall this afternoon. Better do what needs doin' this morning so I can sneak in a power nap before the kids get home from school.

Looking forward to the weekend road trip. If anyone's in the Bethesda, MD area ... stop by the South Beach Restaurant & Loft Lounge on Saturday afternoon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back