Nudist son

jonyoungau

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Posts
549
guy grows up and at 21 deside he wants to life hes life hes way as a nudist. But thats difficult being that he still lives at home with hes parents and younger sister. He is nude every chance he gets when alone but this cant go on forever and one day gets caught.

The story or stories would be about how hes mother first takes it when she discovers hes choice of lifestye. Then when each of the family members finds out and how they deal with it.

In the end it would conclude that he can be nude without hiding it and hes family accepts it. ( though hes sister figured it out years ago).

E and v storys are mostly about the female side of nuity and doesnt give much of a male story about discovery and acceptance with the lifestyle.
 
Why wait till 21? At 18 he joins The Church Of The Naked Christ and maintains a holy skyclad life. The story covers his attempts to convert family, friends, neighbors, and the larger community to his goose-pimpled faith. Cue the religious-political satire. Do the parishioners in the naked church, and audiences at city council meetings, tend to sit in their partners' laps and wiggle?
 
Try looking up "Flirting With Exhibitonism and Incest" by TonyReeno.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=lite...k...0...1.1.64.psy-ab..0.0.0....0.leebo-IVE5U

Doesn't show up on Google.

Why wait till 21? At 18 he joins The Church Of The Naked Christ and maintains a holy skyclad life. The story covers his attempts to convert family, friends, neighbors, and the larger community to his goose-pimpled faith. Cue the religious-political satire. Do the parishioners in the naked church, and audiences at city council meetings, tend to sit in their partners' laps and wiggle?

The son might demand an ultimatum: either he lives naked in the house or with the cult. The parents give in; but with conditions: minimize leaving the table at dinner, stay out of the front yard, and stay away from guests unless it's those weirdo-church friends of his.

Occasionally he gets in trouble with the police, but a sympathetic lawyer pleas his case pro bono: no need for him to be in the court room. He gets on TV—waist up or legs, and on some internet news sites. He gets some female admirers. He becomes the town's/neighbourhood's "Naked Man."

Maybe a few tags to direct you to several 10s of stories:
naturism
CFNM
clothed female nude male
naked male
 
Doesn't show up on Google.

Why did you post a link back to this thread?

Also, on another note, Story Ideas isn't a board for posting search results on keywords you think could possibly interest an OP. People post their "idea" (be it detailed or vague) in hopes an author will pick it up and run with it.
 
Back
Top