Discovering Nikki

Somehow I'm thinking that more pictures are in order...I need to get on my computer first to post them.

definitely more pics are in order, so far you have blown my socks off, sorry to talikat cause now I cant post in her sock thread, lol, very sexy so far I cant wait for more, don't want to miss anything so I am subscribing to this thread, oh yeah

Hello hello hello,

Let's get the evening started. :) What can I say? I love my legs. :kiss:

Nikki-:heart:

Last edited:
definitely more pics are in order, so far you have blown my socks off, sorry to talikat cause now I cant post in her sock thread, lol, very sexy so far I cant wait for more, don't want to miss anything so I am subscribing to this thread, oh yeah

Thanks hun. Hope you like the new pics I just posted.

:rose:Nikki

I adore the last pic of yours... so sexy..... :kiss:

I sure did, you have some sexy long legs that seem to go on forever, would love to have them wrapped around me ;)

That girl definitely has legs for days doesn't she? It's always a treat to be able to run my hands up and down them after she puts lotion on them, even better when they are encased in nylons.

- Mike

That girl definitely has legs for days doesn't she? It's always a treat to be able to run my hands up and down them after she puts lotion on them, even better when they are encased in nylons.

- Mike

I would love to see your hands rubbing her tits..... :devil:

By popular demand

We aim to please... and please and please and please... you get the point. :devil:

Nikki :rose:

The next groping shots will be sure to neglect the distraction of all those extra clothes. :devil:

Last edited:
We aim to please... and please and please and please... you get the point. :devil:

The next groping shots will be sure to neglect the distraction of all those extra clothes. :devil:

I second that - great set! Question, did you have a photographer or the camera on timer?

wow. gorgeous and sexy and romantic all at the same time.

Back