needle play

uncle easy

Really Really Experienced
Joined
May 15, 2005
Posts
425
Have any of you ever indulged in needle play? If so what was the outcome?
 
Yes. The outcome has been satisfactory, for the other party more than for me, because I've been seriously afraid of needles. Playing with them has helped, though, and donating blood isn't as horrible anymore as it used to be. So I guess in the end it's been satisfactory for me too.

Edit: All in all, for me it was always more about being really scared and still doing it and the endorphines I got from beating my fears, not so much about the physical sensation of needle play itself. Once it stopped being very scary to me, we haven't played with it much.
 
Last edited:
Yes.

Most surprising.

Very neutral to bored on the idea, but wanted the skill set. Bottoming first is my personal motto, and I expected to find it unpleasant.

Instead I found it the most insane endorphin spike ever. I almost passed myself out with a few 22 ga's in my upper arm.

It's good shit, and short of having a phobia or a medical condition that gets you poked every minute (I do now, so the charm has lost its shine) I think everyone should try it.

I used to love doing them on others, did a lot of dental floss and ribbon decorative stuff, butterfly boarding.

I'll still do them on someone else, but it's not the most exciting, it's an act of service topping at this point. The medical scene as lifestyle really put a damper on medical fun.
 
Last edited:
Once on the receiving end. It was a decent rush, but I think she got more out of it than I did.

I do remember when she broached the subject and asked if I was afraid of needles.

Now, we were in bed and I was shirtless. Half of my upper body is tattooed and I was like, "You're joking right?"
 
Please explain what "needle play" is. I must seriously be more naive than I originally believed I was...

Needle play is using things like pins or hypodermic needles to elicit pain.

I played with needles a bit when I was younger. It started out as a truth-or-dare thing and got heavier and weirder. I and my best friend were horny, slightly drunk and more than a little wasted. I'd put a needle into my arm, and she'd put one into her leg, I'd put one into my breast, she'd put one through her nipple, I'd pierce my labia, and so on. I was getting more aroused than she was, but only by what I was doing to myself, not by what she was doing to herself. And I absolutely did not want to put needles into her, or have her put needles into me. In this respect, my experience differs from what most needle play is about.

That was my sole experience with needle play with somebody else. I think she kind of scared herself away from it all, but I found myself gravitating to it more deeply. (I had been inflicting pain on myself since I was a child, as I've explained elsewhere, but this was my first taste of needle play.) I continued to play with it privately until the buzz sort of wore off, and I wasn't getting the endorphin rush any more.

Not long ago, I wrote a story that was sort of based on that episode in my life, although the character in the story took it to far greater lengths than I ever did. That story can be found at:

http://www.literotica.com/s/the-path-of-pain
 
I've had two experiences with needle play. The first one my sub, who had prior experience, got light headed and nearly passed out so that ended the first time. The second she did much better and said she liked it, but it did nothing for me. So now I have over 5 dozen 18G 1 1/2" needles taking up space in my bathroom. (LOL)

Let me add, if you are going to indulge in needle play use sterile needles, never ever reuse needles even on yourself. I'd say if you feel you must reuse them on your self sterilizing them before play may be OK, but I would never ever reuse a needle that had been stuck in someones elses body no matter what.

I have no idea of how available medical grade hypodermic needles are today. When I played several years ago they were fairly available for reasonable prices.

Mike
 
Last edited:
We tried needles (on her) for the first time about a year ago, under the tutelage of a very experienced Top in our community.

The outcome was her saying, "More needles please, Sir!"
 
Back
Top