More Than It Seems

Lexylove13

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 23, 2016
Posts
7,715
What happens when what we expect to see... isn't what we see? How will you react when what you know and expect gets turned on its head?

Lacey worked a t local sports bars, where she ended up meeting her boyfriend Rei. Before they began to date strange things began to occur. From seeing fairies to shadow people. A tiger cub that turns out to be a young girl who is now their daughter.
 
Rei smiled as he slid out of the van, amused as Gèanny was very excited, seemingly fascinated with everything they passed. "If this is how she reacts to going to the zoo, it'll be very interesting seeing her reaction to... Disney World... or Universal Studios," he commented with a chuckle as Lacey slipped into the sunlight. He shivered slightly, as he found himself thinking of doing more than a zoo trip with his girls. He blinked, unaware that a goofy smirk crossed his face as he stared at Lacey.
tiger_girl__mar_by_esgalor-d6lkie5.jpg
 
Lacey giggled as she walked over to Geanny. She took her daughter's hand then looked at Rei. "Something wrong?"she asked. Lacey saw the look on his face and was confused. Did something funny happened that she wasn't aware of.
 
Rei smirked as he shrugged. "Other than spending time with my girls? Not really," he commented with a chuckle, teasing Lacey. Geanny broke out giggling as he saw Lacey blush deeply.
tiger_girl__mar_by_esgalor-d6lkie5.jpg
 
Lacey blushed then smiled at Rei before heading to the ticket box. She paid for the three of them then lead Geanny in. Lacey felt Rei take her other and that made her smile. She lead her family over and got a map of the zoo. Lacey knelt down to show Geanny, "Pick where we go first."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top