Vibrator purchase

Uppower

Experienced
So I'm in the market to purchase a new vibrator for my significant other. Shes never had anything other than a vibrating wand/back massager.
Just wondering what the new top of the line vibrator is? I've read good things about the new 50 shades darker oh my rabbit, is it as good as it sounds?! O

There's a great variety available these days.

I do love a rabbit vibrator myself, although it's more difficult for a partner to wield than a simple wand. Excellent for anal plus vibe DP, if you're both into that (I'm assuming here that you're male, you don't say in your profile). You can also get 'just the ears' vibrators which work when you're inside her.

A small clit vibrator can be fantastic if she likes direct vibration, but if she's too sensitive for that it would be torture. :eek:

The 'womanizer' is expensive but extraordinary. Never fails to make me squeal, great when he's inside me from behind and I'm holding it myself. Incredibly intense orgasms.

Have you discussed between you what she might like? It can be fun to shop together ;)

So I'm in the market to purchase a new vibrator for my significant other. Shes never had anything other than a vibrating wand/back massager. Just wondering what the new top of the line vibrator is? I've read good things about the new 50 shades darker oh my rabbit, is it as good as it sounds?! O

My wife loves the Hitachi Magic Wand. When I use it on her, she's like the Energizer Rabbit--just keeps going and going. :D

Favourites for us are the lelo gspot vibrator, a wallbangers brand rabbit, and vibrating dildos. Vibrating cock rings are a hit too.

I gotta agree, Hitachi Magic Wand is my far the strongest vibe there is, and it gets a lot of positive feedback from people using it ever since release. I'd definitely go for that one if you don't own it. It also has a variety of attachments.

If you are a rich guy, however, the Top-Of-The-Line thing would still be Sybian. It's the strongest one and the best one by all accounts, but it's not handheld.:cattail:

Back