The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sydney FC and Chelsea is Chelsea FC.
Lol I was talking about football clubs, likening them to mistresses.

Excuse me, but I don't even keep up with American sports. I sure as hell don't know anything about Aussie sports. I barely know anything about neighborhood games of stick ball. :rolleyes:

It's bound to happen. I remember that after my grandmother passed. It was sad. Gramps put a halt to it and put everything on the auction block. Now the antique dealers got it all and the kids did without.
Sounds like a plan... too bad her husband went before her this time :(
Hey Dite! :kiss:

Sure makes one believe in the innate goodness of humanity don't it? :rolleyes:
Hi Tom! Yeah but this family has been strained for years... Mom tried to pull them all together and now that she's gone I doubt they will do anything to reconcile

Anyway..... how's the naked peeps tonight?

Sounds like a plan... too bad her husband went before her this time :(

Hi Tom! Yeah but this family has been strained for years... Mom tried to pull them all together and now that she's gone I doubt they will do anything to reconcile

Anyway..... how's the naked peeps tonight?

Roger that! When my in-laws died, my wife attempted to parcel things out equitably since she was the executor...hah! Her siblings fought over the spoils like hyenas at a carcass. She finally gave up, took what she wanted and left. To this day half of them aren't speaking to the other half.

This naked peep's just fine. ;)

Et tu, Tom? Just for that, I'm going to bed.

Alone!

Good night.
Night Molly :rose:
Roger that! When my in-laws died, my wife attempted to parcel things out equitably since she was the executor...hah! Her siblings fought over the spoils like hyenas at a carcass. She finally gave up, took what she wanted and left. To this day half of them aren't speaking to the other half.

This naked peep's just fine. ;)
Good to hear that Tom! :kiss:

Night Molly :rose:

Good to hear that Tom! :kiss:

Yep...tryin' to keep fit...stay reasonably agile...eat right...keep out of trouble...write a story now and then...move slowly in the heat...and maintain a brisk regimen of afternoon naps. :D

Yep...tryin' to keep fit...stay reasonably agile...eat right...keep out of trouble...write a story now and then...move slowly in the heat...and maintain a brisk regimen of afternoon naps. :D

Oh I love that plan :D

Well I am afraid I need to hit the hay too - been a long and tiring week

{{{HUGZ}}} for you Tom! Night night

Oh I love that plan :D

Well I am afraid I need to hit the hay too - been a long and tiring week

{{{HUGZ}}} for you Tom! Night night

Sweet dreams, Dite. :kiss: Take care out there.

I'm gonna split too...Night all...see ya tomorrow. :D

No, like the kind with hot pink polish and soft skin.

*absently licking lips*
*noticing self doing so*
*glancing about the room*
*discreetly checking for drool*

Ahem...*clearing throat and wishing it wasn't a work night*

:cool:

Hmmm...last post was an hour ago...got quiet again.

I think I'll take a break from thread hopping and have a frosty mug of ale...maybe play the jukebox. :D

Hmmm...last post was an hour ago...got quiet again.

I think I'll take a break from thread hopping and have a frosty mug of ale...maybe play the jukebox. :D

Hello, Tom. :kiss: Put on something we can dance to, why don't you? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back