Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2017

Lost in Paradise

We are currently looking for another person (male or female) to join our group thread. We are not looking for someone to take over Heather's place, but rather add another separate character entirely.

With the way the story is laid out you have your pick of submissive roles, anything from a guest who is paying for the experience, to a submissive who has pledged a service in return for room/board or as a slave who has been purchased by the corporation. (I would prefer a character that doesn't involve trickery/non-consent.) If you are interested as coming into the story as dominant character, we may be able to arrange that as well depending on the amount of interest we get.

If interested, please message me and let me know which type of role you would like to play.
 
I am looking for someone to play Severus Snape in a different harry potter world that I came up with instead of him dying he ends up being saved by a witch from the us he was penpals with (Long story on that but can fill you in) I know HP is for kids but I like Snape lol. I have a thread started hope for one.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1419886

I also had another idea where a king having a common friend his maid who loves him no matter what, he is horribly scared due to an accident when he was young and his friend sees him as he wants to be seen. But what no one knows is she is a witch, a good one

Thread to the good witch and king http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=85059790#post85059790

I'm looking to get back into rping and willing to try anything

Also I was known as Mayu on here but due to being away for so long can't get in my old account since my email is dead, here is a link to the thread ideas I had

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=43395473&postcount=2059
Send me a Pm if interested
 
Last edited:
I came up with one more idea based on the movie the last witch hunter, about an immortal hunter of witches named Kaulder who was played by Vin Diesel. My idea would take place around the movie the witch queen has a daughter that no one knew about not even the order. And the queens daughter is very close to Kaulder, but my character Luna is stronger then her mother, has kept her powers hidden never using them.

Until her mother send assassins that almost kill him, so she has to choose between telling him or letting him die, her fear is that he will stop caring for her since she is in love with him. And suspects that he loves her to, but she wont press the issue because she knew what happened to his wife and child. Her mother represents evil and death but Luna is good and represents healing and protection. I will be making a thread I will later put in this message if interested txt me or post

Also trying to find someone that would play Dracula and maybe even ghost rider

Thanks

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=85072246#post85072246
 
Last edited:
I'm looking to reboot an old story idea I had.

The concept:
Eva is a shy college student who is pushed into an internship in order to "toughen her up." Her internship just so happens to be working under one of the roughest journalists out there, an older man (or woman) who hates the fact that he/she has been saddled with Eva.

What might happen:

I'm looking for this to start out with the journalist pushing Eva into uncomfortable situations to see how much she is able to handle. Maybe push the boundaries of sexual harassment at work, some casual flirting and touching, maybe an inappropriate touch here or there. The details are up to you!

What I'm looking for:
A male or female cowriter who is literate and enjoys the build up of the story and development of characters as much as the sexy parts. Currently I can post about once a day or every other day, so my cowriter will need to be patient with me. Please don't god mode - I don't do that to my cowriters and I expect the same.


Here is the original thread if you're interested in seeing what I'm potentially looking for.
If you are interested send me a PM!
 
I had gotten an idea based on the mafia old fan of the sopranos the idea is for the god father to have a woman as his personal body guard, he will be the youngest god father about 45 or so. But he is extremely intelligent. And deadly, but he does have his enemies and was thinking he had a personal body guard, deadliest woman in the business of protecting and killing. Idea just hit me, so if anyone is interested pm me.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1421058
 
Last edited:
Sex Slave or an Affair your choice

I need some help with two very different Rps. Both roles call for a female I’ll be the male or males as the case maybe.

The first is about a woman kidnapped by a pair of redneck brothers and turned into a sex slave. What I’m interested in is the interaction between the three, I can play both brothers. One brother is the smarter of the two and the leader, but he’s a sociopath with absolutely no empathy.

The second brother is dumber than the first and while he doesn’t want to degrade your character but does so because he’s afraid of his brother but maybe the two of you can get together and figure out a way to escape this hellhole.

Also we’ll be getting into why these two brothers are the way they are, what happened in there past that made them the detestable scumbags they are today. Due to my own personal limits there ‘ll be no scat, urine, blood or vomit and anything else you need to limit to be comfortable.

Or at least as comfortable as one can be tired to a wall or bed in a run down cabin in the woods/swamps. If something comes up in the RP that you feel we need to change we’ll do it just let me know.

The second RP is about an affair, couple things will make this a little different than most on here.

First off these are plain ordinary folks, they are co-workers and that’s how they meet but the job isn’t a high power office job, she isn’t a super model, these two work menial jobs, a tire factory, a paper mill, Wal-Mart something along those lines.

Secondly it isn’t love/lust at first sight, it takes a little time for these to warm up to each other and even longer to decide if the risk of ruining their marriage is worth it. And at least sometimes even in the mist of the affair they have second thoughts they feel guilty. They don’t want to hurt their spouses, or destroy their families but can they turn off the chemistry between them?.

Part of the guilt is they do this in secret, they don’t want to hurt anyone but they can’t deny the chemistry between them. However, the guilt may cause them to break it off (for awhile) but something happens to bring them back together will the affair rekindle itself? Will these two/one leave their marriage to start anew? Or will one of them say they can’t even after promising they would walk away from their present marriage leaving the other one wondering if it was all just a lie…

I’m just throwing ideas out there everything is up for discussion except, they are just ordinary people and they can’t deny how they feel toward each other but realize there are repercussions.

Both can be married or just one will be married.

I can usually post one reply a day, rarely two. The only thing I ask if you decide the RP isn’t for you, just tell me, they’ll be no hard feelings. If you are going to be out of pocket for awhile just tell me, school, work, family just let me know.

If you’re interested in either one just send me a PM…
 
Looking for a partner for a mom/son or dad/daughter sort of scenario. Son/daughter to be college age.

I was in a recent mom/son SRP, but my partner would let days and days go past without posting. Don't get me wrong, I understand life is life and sometimes it is difficult to post on a daily basis or even an every other day basis, but some level of posting consistency is expected and if you are going to be away for say 3 or 4 days at a stretch, please have the courtesy to let me know. I will extend the same courtesy as well.


Anyway, bitch mode off. :)
 
Seeking male cowriters for a few thread ideas.

Ménage story ideas

1. Writer's MénageMale vampire and werecat needed.
2. Did we? One male her childhood friend who she had set up with one of her business partners in the firm.
______________________________

3. Housesitting hearts Soldier trying to adapt to civilian life finding out his sister's best friend who is house swapping with her for a couple of months is the only child and daughter of one of the biggest Mafia Don's in Italy. Can she help him while he ends up protecting her?
______________________________
More paranormal ideas

4. Historical love Young (20's-30's) historian meets what he thinks is just an incredible likeness to a mysterious painting...
5. Primal Balance Step brother and two very different more than human step sisters. Cam he be the balance or will he be lunch?
 
I would like to write as a male character alongside either a female or MtF transgender character. I envisage my character will be someone in a position of authority, though not someone especially rich or high-powered, maybe something like a teacher, owner of a small business or something along those lines.

I can post 1-2 times a week, from 1-2 paragraphs to quite a bit longer depending on the story.

I would like the story to focus on the slow seduction and role reversal between my character and his female/trans co-worker, either his secretary/PA or other typically ‘subordinate’ role. They (you) would hopefully slowly get to know my character on a personal level while at work and then have him slowly become submissive in terms of their increasingly sexual relationship. I hesitate to use the word dominant in connection to your character as a lot of stories I see involving a Dom end up with humiliation, sissification and similar themes which I don’t want to end up playing out. I want it to be more about the exchange of control and trust and an exploration of both character’s fantasies and sexuality.

I would like the story to involve some light BDSM, orgasm denial/control, use of toys, power play, as well as the more vanilla aspects of sex.

My character would be in his 40’s with yours being anywhere from 18 and up. I am anticipating your character would be slightly bigger than average, though not a BBW. Maybe some ‘alternative’ looks, with either tattoos or piercings or just something out of the norm about her dress sense or appearance.

PM me if you are interested.
 
I am looking for a Male SRP partner for an alien thread. My partner will be the alien in this thread and the setting could be a military base or the female character is abducted late one night. The plot is the alien uses the females of earth for his sexual pleasures then dismisses them for a fresh girl but when he meets my character he keeps her because she is just as horny as him and in some cases gives him a run for his money.

In the situation of kinks I think that it's best to tell you my turn offs.

They are :
Blood letting
Violence for the sake of violence
Mutilation
Poo
Drinking pee
Anything that breaks Lit rules

Please send me a pm if you are interested.
 
Looking for a partner to fill this role

My partner whom agreed to fill this role vanished in the planning stages.

Looking for someone to fill the role of a summoned succubus. This thread will be highly sexually charged, full of a great deal of teasing, and a constant contest of will power. The end of the store will be left open intentionally so that your character is left with the option to actually break my character if you are up to the task.

A taste of the incomplete intro post to whet the appetite...

***

He had spent months preparing for this ceremony. Several trips to recover powerful tomes of ancient lore to reveal the power eldritch forces he would have to wrestle once the incantations were complete. He had memorized each and every ability the creature possessed and they were formidable. The magic powers alone of the demonic being were enough to be a danger to most mortals on the prime material plane, yet here he was alone planning to summon one and bind it in his laboratory; pure and utter madness.

Then there were the physical dangers. Her claws could pierce plate armor like cloth, they were smart and devious as a demon could come and well it was a demon designed to allure; that was her most formidable weapon of all. Never having seen a live succubus, only renderings and descriptions they varied and he imagined that not every demon had the same look about her. One thing was made quite clear however in each description, they were built to provoke sin and carnal desire in mortals; to make the body betray mind, and soul.

He traced the last of the runes into the smooth marble floor with the silver and mithril powder and leaned back to study his work with an expert eye. He compared it to the five separate sketches that he had obtained of the binding circle. One thing troubled him, a single rune was out of place in this fifth drawing, it was flipped inversely and that could mean the difference between life and death. Was this the only magus to contain the lust demon, or was he one bent to her will and compelled to publish incorrect information to fuel more foolish mortals to follow in his footsteps.

He had chose to believe this man had solved the riddle and flipped the symbol, it was a gamble, but he this was only the binding circle for permanency. The redundant circles of protection should hold her long enough to allow him to banish her if his gamble was wrong, and all it would cost him was months worth of work and fifty thousand gold worth of spell components. He tried not to think about that now.

He slid out of his robes and stood in front of the large full size mirror, examining the runes of protection scrawled upon his flesh. Each rune had a protection spell imbued within it and then magically bound on his skin. It would protect him from her various magical attacks if everything else failed. Everything from charm spells to magical holding spells. He thought he had played this chess game thirty moves ahead, and yet still there was a hollow pit in the center of his stomach. A small part of him quaked in dread, even as the greater part of him exalted with the thrill of conquest. He examined his muscular frame one more time and then with a deep breath stepped out of the pool of robes.

His nude form was illuminated by the dancing torch lights that gave off no smoke nor odor; such things were a trivial cantrip to a magus of his skill. He pulled a small jar of viscus, creamy fluid that had been warming over a candle near by and he poured it in the center of the ring of binding. The smell of his stored seed was pungent, it had taken him time to store the required amount for the spell. If one wanted to catch a shark, one must place chum in the water after all. He set the jar outside the circle, careful not to disturb the powdered runes. He brandished a straight bladed obsidian dagger with his other hand and drew it across a bare part of his forearm, careful not to damage himself in a place that would hinder his casting ability, nor disrupt the runic protections he had painstakingly placed. His blood mixed with his own seed upon the floor.

He stepped out of the circle and wrapped a cloth around his wound and for a brief moment watched the blood pool, before tying it off with his free hand, and mouth.

Setting his jaw with determination he mentally ran his mind over the spell one final time and then raised his hands. Tracing delicate patterns in the air he spoke in a low, haunting tone the harsh words in the infernal tongue. The words were guttural and sounded like a mixture of a snarling wolf, and a grunting gorilla. The words came faster as he felt the magic take hold in his blood, it swept through him and he could not help feel his excitement grow with it. Standing there in his nudity, knowing what he was about to summon, his manhood stiffened to half mast. The runs burned a harsh white color and the turned solid in the floor rather than a powder, as if they were letters carved in stone. The offerings he had left for her vibrated as if reacting to an unseen presence.

That was when the world split open. He had done it! With the power of his will and his magic he had ripped a tear in the prime material plane to the burning hells. The smell of sulfur struck him so hard that it almost made him gag and lose the spell. He managed to continue his harsh chanting and that was when he heard a soft, feminine chuckle that made the hair on the back of his neck stand on end. The voice was inhuman, it had an eerie echo to it as if it were reverberating off the inside of his skull and coming back out of his ears. Oh she was not hear yet, she was playing with him, testing his resolve. If she could get him to break the spell in mid cast she could escape the bindings and she knew it. So did he…
 
Hi all :)
I'm on the hunt for a new male RP partner (or someone willing to write male characters at the very least). I like to play around with fantasy/sci-fi scenarios, with an emphasis on building a story as well as having fun with smutty scenes. If you're interested feel free to look through threads I've already done and my SRP profile, then drop me a PM.



All sorted now, thanks for the PMs :)
 
Last edited:
I had done a werewolf themed SPR a few years ago, and was wanting to possibly redo it. This a rough idea of what it was, mind you, and I am completely willing to flesh it with you to solidify it a bit more. And by all means, if there is something you would like to do, run it by me and I'll let you know if I am interested.
___________

Many people do not realize they exist, but werewolves are real. They can walk and talk just as any normal human does, shift at will, not only during a full moon. They tend to mate for life, and generally they only mate with their own kind. But, there are rare instances when a shifter finds him or herself to imprint on a human.
___________

Obviously this could go any number of ways, with either your or my character being the werewolf. I do realize it is sort of Twilighty with the imprinting aspect, but it is kind of the direction I'd like to go in. I'd like this to be done in a more modern setting, maybe college? In terms of the RP partner that I am looking for, I am searching for someone who's character is dominant by nature and enjoys being challenged (I enjoy my characters being bratty.) Please see my SRP profile for likes and dislikes.

ETA: I am absolutely NOT interested in beastiality. Any and all sex will be done in human form.
 
Last edited:
Looking for some male or female players. A few of my threads have died off and I want to write! Seeing if there's anyone out there with some fun ideas. Let me know!

I like to play anything and everything. Historic, modern, fantasy, some sci-fi, vanilla, kinky. I like imagination.
 
Looking for a female co writer. Looking to do a thread that's a little flighty. There have been several opportunities in my life where I wished the situation had taken a different turn. I would love to find a conwroter to help me exercise these moments in history. I would certainly be willing to do the same. Please PM me of you are curious. Or interested :)
 
Looking for a kinky female co writer who is up for some degradation and humiliation plot writing. You must be into being degraded and debased, watersports, gangbang, possibly scat and being verbally abused. I prefer the rp over email if it is too extreme.

PM me first. You must be able to write in detail the mental and psychological aspects of degradation and verbal abuse. Third person please and two paragraphs.
 
Seeking female writing partners.
  • I am a mature male with lots of life experience.
  • I have plenty of fiction writing experience, including sexual role play.
  • I promise above average quality of both content and readability.
  • While I am able to post almost every day, I am not looking only for RP partners who can do the same. I won't rush you: if I find myself fumbling my fingers waiting on you, I'll just start another role play.
  • I only write in Third Person, Past Tense. ("He saw..." as opposed to "I see...")
  • I prefer a high ratio of story/background to sexual interaction.
  • I don't really know what I'm looking for in a role play. I will look at the ideas presented here for something that piques my interest, post some ideas of my own as they come to me, and entertain ideas from anyone who isn't turned off by my lack of experience here.

For my first offering, click here.

HornyDog2017
 
Last edited:
Kajira Wanted (Gorean SRP)

I am looking for a female who desires to become a Kajira. Of course, I would like to play a Master who acquires an inexperienced slave girl. On the other hand, I am also willing to play a scenario where an experienced Kajira attempts to manipulate her naive new Master.
 
Back
Top