Hey! Hey! Have you heard, have ya?

Do you want to be on my list?

I am so desperate I will grant you amnesty for a day!

But tomorrow you will be back to being an offender!

Well, I am concerned about me. That might be selfish, but...

Sure, I'm in.

Are you sure you're going to be here tomorrow? I've been burned before on this whole "I'm going to stalk you forever" thing and then sometimes people just give up. It hurts my feelings.

The age of consent in the state at the time that I didn't have sex with someone was 16.

So I could have. I still didn't. Didn't when he hit 18. He asked.

I didn't do the asking.

burn her! not having sex with someone of age? how very immoral :shockedhorrorface:

but make sure we have marshmallows to toast and sharpened pitchforks and rave bracelets. yay!

burn her! not having sex with someone of age? how very immoral :shockedhorrorface:

but make sure we have marshmallows to toast and sharpened pitchforks and rave bracelets. yay!

He definitely thought so. There was complaining. Petitions. Many, many protest emails. Public declarations. Rallying of troops. Rallying of arguments. Phone calls. Gifts! Propitiations. Marriage proposals. (plural) A ring! Dismissal of future prospects.

He made that classic mistake. That idea that you're gonna wear me down.

Ooh, bring ginger snaps. Ginger snap s'mores are awesome.

Yes! You my dear are a woman of integrity! Going on the list!!!

Adre(correct spelling)

Ay-ay-eyer(I count myself, someone has to)

Skiddle/nipples McGee (because every list needs an asshole)

smoothinghard if I can get him laid, which won't be easy...

Butters ( a woman with integrity dammit!)

Recidiva....at least until I can get more names

Well, I am concerned about me. That might be selfish, but...

Sure, I'm in.

Are you sure you're going to be here tomorrow? I've been burned before on this whole "I'm going to stalk you forever" thing and then sometimes people just give up. It hurts my feelings.

Of course I will be here tomorrow, what do you think Eyer and me have a life?

Adre(correct spelling)

Bless you for the spelling :heart:

Adre(correct spelling)

Don't put me on your list. I haven't received my payment.

I'm still rocking with Reci, until you can get me high enough to say fuck loyalty.

Of course I will be here tomorrow, what do you think Eyer and me have a life?

You're sure now? You won't just threaten and run? I'm accustomed to poetry and not averse to pointing out things like nice music and videos. In a way to educate me of course. I need educating.

Okay. I feel I can trust you.

I'm still rocking with Reci, until you can get me high enough to say fuck loyalty.

I can't actually bribe you with drugs.

Dammit, I suck at being a predator.

I can't actually bribe you with drugs.

Dammit, I suck at being a predator.

Yes you do suck! That's why you're a predator! You suck....oh, wait you didn't actually suck and...

Stop confusing me, damn you! I am trying to persecute you!

Yo, wat you need? I gots blow, I gots pure china white, I gots greenies and bennies and some Aleve sinus and cold and some old advils I found in the bottom of my desk drawer....

The GB has gone full retard.

Damn straight it has! Full on tard, like people supporting offenders!

Drop what you're doing and march with me! March towards the betterment of the GB and more importantly Eyer's standing as someone who is more than just a pathetic troll!

Yes you do suck! That's why you're a predator! You suck....oh, wait you didn't actually suck and...

Stop confusing me, damn you! I am trying to persecute you!

Well, I do. Just not in this instance. Unless we're talking philosophically from one person's viewpoint.

I did kill a lot. So virtual murder is on the table. I was also killed quite a bit because SOME people are infinitely better at PVP than I am and I'm bitter.

You know what it is like to be killed in seconds, and then have someone go through your stuff when you're dead, take one thing, and then wait around to do it again until you have no things?

People are mean. Smart people are fucking mean.

Oh. Sorry. Go ahead.

Yo, wat you need? I gots blow, I gots pure china white, I gots greenies and bennies and some Aleve sinus and cold and some old advils I found in the bottom of my desk drawer....

Blow? Fuck you think I am? Percocets. You can keep all that advil shit for yourself.

Perks is about as far as I will go. I can't smoke weed. And I will never do coke or dope, so, yeah.

Migraines for too many years. Everything made me sick. Sunlight made me sick. Fucking with the brain chemistry not a good idea.

Back