Hey everyone

With 0.09 posts per day, I would imagine it's very difficult for you to carry on a conversation.

Still better than those creepers that have been on lit for three years and have no posts they just ghost threads and pm people.
 
You all don't really expect me to post a photo of my breasts???

There is an Amateur Pictures forum for that (not one I intend to post in).
 
5300.jpg


Is it too late to change my ham sandwich order to a corned beef one? :D
 
Incidentally, the second Wednesday of the month newsletter also contains coupons; now do you see what you're going to miss?
 
So how'd you choose the username?

Similar to your real name?
 
So how'd you choose the username?

Similar to your real name?

Yes, it is. I tried several ideas, none of which were available, but then I just figured Brooke is not too revealing and I'm a talker. That's the exciting story of the origin of my Literotica name. Impressive, right?
 
Yes, it is. I tried several ideas, none of which were available, but then I just figured Brooke is not too revealing and I'm a talker. That's the exciting story of the origin of my Literotica name. Impressive, right?

I like it. It's punny, and possibly self deprecating.

Once you show your tits, you'll be welcomed here with open lips... errr... arms.
 
Back
Top