Ari's Photo Album

i had just reached the summit of a tall and ancient mountain...and after a quick stop at the starbucks (e v e r y w h e r e !)...i approached the old man sitting akimbo clad only in a tattered burlap poncho (Lands End page 123 of the winter catalouge) and a serene smile...age old wisdom hung on him like a shimmering halo...he pointed at me with a long gnarled finger and slowly parted his weathered lips...ready to impart the secrets of life he held....

when i got a text saying you had returned.....i said..."sorry padre i have to go see a canadian cutie about some scrubs"...and the last thing i saw as i ran down the mountain was that old bastard flipping me the bird

welcome back gorgeous!

p.s.....and no cracks about how an old man (me not him) got up a mountain in the first place young lady :D

Last edited:
i had just reached the summit of a tall and ancient mountain...and after a quick stop at the starbucks (e v e r y w h e r e !)...i approached the old man sitting akimbo clad only in a tattered burlap poncho (Lands End page 123 of the winter catalouge) and a serene smile...age old wisdom hung on him like a shimmering halo...he pointed at me with a long gnarled finger and slowly parted his weathered lips...ready to impart the secrets of life he held....

when i got a text saying you had returned.....i said..."sorry padre i have to go see a canadian cutie about some scrubs"...and the last thing i saw as i ran down the mountain was that old bastard flipping me the bird

welcome back gorgeous!

p.s.....and no cracks about how an old man (me not him) got up a mountain in the first place young lady :D

You are psycho
And that made me laugh, a lot! Where do you come up with this stuff???? Thanks for the welcome back, did it take you all these months to come up with that??
Crazy man :)
:kiss:
A

Just home from a nightshift, so happy to be tucking myself into bed. Lights turned wayyyyyy down, curtains drawn, anything to make some pseudo nighttime in here. It doesnt always work, but today is a little dreary, one of those mornings that I dont mind sleeping the day away. Another nightshift tonight, and the next as well.
So I havent forgotten about this wonderful little hideaway, simply needing to pay the bills first ;) Funny enough, half naked pictures of me ARE free :)

xoxo
Ari

Just home from a nightshift, so happy to be tucking myself into bed. Lights turned wayyyyyy down, curtains drawn, anything to make some pseudo nighttime in here. It doesnt always work, but today is a little dreary, one of those mornings that I dont mind sleeping the day away. Another nightshift tonight, and the next as well.
So I havent forgotten about this wonderful little hideaway, simply needing to pay the bills first ;) Funny enough, half naked pictures of me ARE free :)

xoxo
Ari

And I'm so glad they are...free!!! Hang on there... as the music said...everybody hurts! But after you wake up...the world will look better...at least it does for me, after I see some of your pics...;) Huge kiss! It's a pleasure to be around here...always!:rose:

xoxo
Ari

The pics are free, but are priceless to us who await them eagerly. ;)

Ever try one of those sleeping masks so that it is dark no matter how much light gets in? Just a suggestion to help you out. Cant have the hottest nurse in the North losing out on sleep, can we?

:rose:

xoxo
Ari

Sleep well. I hate sleeping in the day. Room darkening shades work..

:rose:

Half naked ones are free? How much for full naked? :D

xoxo
Ari

I love sleeping the day away when given the chance. Unfortunately, I don't often get that chance. It sounds like you've been awfully busy with work lately. Don't worry about us, your adoring fans will surely take any time you can give us. Speaking of free pics...any chance of you sharing a few of your sexy self soon? :devil: Sleep tight! :rose:

Bull

xoxo
Ari

Sound like you need someone to wait on YOU hand and foot for a change! :heart:

xoxo
Ari

Hope that you slept well Ari :heart: Am liken your choice in your Av :rose; :kiss: :kiss:

BUMP! I hope you're doing well and still able to check in from time to time, Ari! :rose:

Don't know what's going on hon, but I tried to look at several of your pic's and it came back as invalid attachment... Nothing came up...

Back