The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, haven't I missed a lot? ;)

I'll try not to step on those who have been shot down in flames . . . .

There were good parts and nobody called me? :eek: Just my luck but i did need the sleep. :eek:

Un-four-choon-8-lee, I will have to pass. I'm headed up Reno-ways to the Safari Club convention to plan the next 3 years vacations . . . and scope out ladies of a certain age, all wearing leather jeans! See yer back on the rug, nekkid and eager, Saturday night.

starts to sing, "Saturday night, Saturday night, we all get together on a Saturday night . . ."

Un-four-choon-8-lee, I will have to pass. I'm headed up Reno-ways to the Safari Club convention to plan the next 3 years vacations . . . and scope out ladies of a certain age, all wearing leather jeans! See yer back on the rug, nekkid and eager, Saturday night.

starts to sing, "Saturday night, Saturday night, we all get together on a Saturday night . . ."

Lucky :devil:

All I get to do is head back to the motel here in about an hour and stare at the walls. There's not even a decent bar in this one horse town. :rolleyes:

Have fun

Anybody in here tonight????

Rolf, get me a vodka rocks with a lemon twist!

*Goes over to stereo and puts on a copy of "Louie, Louie" and turns it up loud*

Whoa! My favorite party song!

Why are all the windows rattling?

You got 'My Sharona' by The Knack?

That one's a rocker too. :D

Do try to keep the noise down, boys. I'm going to head for bed. Have fun.

Now they can't all be rockers ... but it's on the list and should be up shortly ;)

Have some obscure Elvis coming up ... something about "I'm a kissin' cousin to a ripe pineapple ... I'm in the can" :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back