Trump

I somehow just can't take my eyes off Trump or stop listening to his outrageous comments. It is like Lit. -- my dirty little secret.

Doubtful. Dems actually take this shit somewhat seriously.

54d4451243b8c_-_tumblr_ncfookkl7d1tlgt1ro2_500.gif

Like it or not, you're about as close to your average democrat as the good Col. is a typical Republican.

Reality is most are more like DanC/UD.....Hillary Clinton could gut puppies on live TV with a butter knife just before she gunned down 1,000 kids with an AK and they would defend it till their dying fuckin' breath.

You run Kim K they would do the same. .... DNC could run a fucking border collie and they would back it.

Last edited:
That's just your cynicism at work. We can look at any group and it's demonstrably true that REpublicans are much , much more prone to extremism than Dems.

call me when they take it 100% seriously :rolleyes:

Cause that's what I want in a Prez....

Since such a thing is utterly impossible in a democracy you're going to be waiting forever. Hell if that's your actual goal you should be completely supporting Bush and Clinton since the only way you're going to get leaders who take things that seriously and more importantly followers who do is if you have people who lead more or less by "divine right" and are literally bred for this shit. Even then it's gonna be a bit hit and miss but worlds and worlds better than this.

Since such a thing is utterly impossible in a democracy you're going to be waiting forever. Hell if that's your actual goal you should be completely supporting Bush and Clinton since the only way you're going to get leaders who take things that seriously and more importantly followers who do is if you have people who lead more or less by "divine right" and are literally bred for this shit. Even then it's gonna be a bit hit and miss but worlds and worlds better than this.

Actually, I thought Bill Clinton took it seriously as did Ron Reagan, so its possible. But Jeb Bush WONT get my vote and I refuse to vote for Hillary.

Actually, I thought Bill Clinton took it seriously as did Ron Reagan, so its possible. But Jeb Bush WONT get my vote and I refuse to vote for Hillary.

I think you're giving Bill far, far too much credit. I think he was a damn good president but even when he was president he struck me as someone who was clearly having a good time with this.

Reagan I can only judge in a historical fashion, even more so than Clinton. At least Clinton I was capable of understanding what was happening. I was fucking five when Reagan left office. With that all I can say is the gulf between the man Reagan was when you listen to his speeches and see his actions and the man he's remembered as is so vast and wide that it's difficult to understand what the fuck happened.

However if you think Hillary is less serious than Bill there is something wrong with you. Less honest? Maybe. It doesn't seem plausible but it's at least possible. My only real complaint about Jeb is the dynasty thing otherwise he's fairly sane with a few batshit ideas but meh. Nobody's perfect.

I think you're giving Bill far, far too much credit. I think he was a damn good president but even when he was president he struck me as someone who was clearly having a good time with this.

Reagan I can only judge in a historical fashion, even more so than Clinton. At least Clinton I was capable of understanding what was happening. I was fucking five when Reagan left office. With that all I can say is the gulf between the man Reagan was when you listen to his speeches and see his actions and the man he's remembered as is so vast and wide that it's difficult to understand what the fuck happened.

However if you think Hillary is less serious than Bill there is something wrong with you. Less honest? Maybe. It doesn't seem plausible but it's at least possible. My only real complaint about Jeb is the dynasty thing otherwise he's fairly sane with a few batshit ideas but meh. Nobody's perfect.

Who wouldnt have a good time with the presidency? Obama clearly is, who can blame him? Bill had fun, but had a vision .....

Who wouldnt have a good time with the presidency? Obama clearly is, who can blame him? Bill had fun, but had a vision .....

Obama's having fun? Maybe on occasion but clearly he spends at least half of his days understanding that if for one second he let out any of the frustration in ways like Bush occasionally did or Trump (albeiet not president yet and hopefully ever) does that he'd be labeled "an angry black man" and can't do that. I don't think Bush had any fun in office either save for maybe loving how the entire country instantly gathered in his corner when he dodged a shoe. I'm not sure his father has ever had fun so that's not fair.

Obama's having fun? Maybe on occasion but clearly he spends at least half of his days understanding that if for one second he let out any of the frustration in ways like Bush occasionally did or Trump (albeiet not president yet and hopefully ever) does that he'd be labeled "an angry black man" and can't do that. I don't think Bush had any fun in office either save for maybe loving how the entire country instantly gathered in his corner when he dodged a shoe. I'm not sure his father has ever had fun so that's not fair.

Uh, dude.....you havent been listening these last 7 years....let our frustration? He did that on a daily basis.

Yes I have, and no other President would have put up with the shit that he has. Not even close. If a governor had gotten in Bush's face and waggled her finger or a senator shouted "you lie" in a session with Bush they would have been dissappeared. :rolleyes:

Which even if you were right that would be the definition of not having fun. Unless he's a masochist and finds frustration entertaining.

Donald Trump is setting the GOP up for the worst defeat since Barry Goldwater in 1964. - Rand Paul

:cool:

That's just your cynicism at work. We can look at any group and it's demonstrably true that REpublicans are much , much more prone to extremism than Dems.

No it's not, and no you can't.

For every example of a nut job RW'er I can pull a loony LW'er ....you just don't see the LW being as loony because you lean heavily left.

Roughly half the country think's you're just as nuts for your ideas as you do theirs. Who's right?

Last edited:
No it's not, and no you can't.

For every example of a nut job RW'er I can pull a loony LW'er ....you just don't see the LW being as loony because you lean heavily left.

Roughly half the country think's you're just as nuts for your ideas as you do theirs. Who's right?

No, you really can't. The left wing does not have a Rush Limbaugh. And the right has at least three of them. Rush, Beck and O'Reilly . The closest the left has to them would be Micheal Moore who even if he was equally extreme he puts out a movie twice a decade not a show on a daily basis and Rachel Maddow who simply isn't as insane.

The left does not have an equivalent to Mike Huckabee or Rick Santorum or Donald Trump.

And lets not even get started on the Lit population. The only argument you could even attempt would be to stick exclusively to current events and claim that thanks to the great purge of 2015 the right wing has been utterly decismated and is now on equal terms with the left. That would still be a stretch but at least it woul dbe something one could swallow.

You yourself admit that the left is virtually never willing to stake a claim and fight over it instead always surrendering most times without even token defense.

Reality is most are more like DanC/UD.....Hillary Clinton could gut puppies on live TV with a butter knife just before she gunned down 1,000 kids with an AK and they would defend it till their dying fuckin' breath.
[/QUOTE]

I've posted I'm a Bernie guy. You just don't read. Hell, I've hung plenty of shit on Obama too. Again, just because you didn't read it you assumed it didn't happen.

And let's face it if you don't want to fight stupid wars, crash the economy, or other assorted shit that'll damage the world on a global scale voting for a Democrat is pretty much your only opinion.

No, you really can't. The left wing does not have a Rush Limbaugh. And the right has at least three of them.

Chris Mathews, Keith Olberman, Paul Krugman, Bill Maher, Rachel Maddow .

The left does not have an equivalent to Mike Huckabee or Rick Santorum or Donald Trump.

Nancy Pelosi, Hairy Reed, Hillary Clinton.

And lets not even get started on the Lit population.

No, they aren't a real part of the subject as they are an obscure collection of freaks n' geeks and not at all a good representation of america at large.

You yourself admit that the left is virtually never willing to stake a claim and fight over it instead always surrendering most times without even token defense.

Yep....and they get just as extreme about forcing their mediocrity and race to the lowest possible standards to make EVERYONE happy with a gold star liburhul crazy as the Republicans do theirs.

Don't believe? Go tell a bunch of women who seek "equality" that military PT standards for females are bullshit for combat arms MOS's and watch them collectively shit their brains out in total fucking femrage hysteria.

Go tell #BlackLivesMatter that other black people in the street kill more black people in a weekend than white cops will all year.....#LiburhulHysteriaMatters. Pob get his fucking ass kicked into the ICU if not outright lynched/gunned down where he stands.

Tell a public school supporter you think the government education system is failing our children as we fall further and further behind the rest of the world and watch them absolutely wig the fuck out and by the end of the tirade they are defending PhD's for everyone. Because education is key!

Unless gun control....then education/regulation bad...BAN BAN BAN!!! PROHIBITION GOOD! And they are fucking RABID about that too. As if with our political climate that wouldn't start a civil war part deux....fucking insane.

All groups of LW people who have lost it for stating facts that point out flaws/hypocrisy/contradict their political beliefs/religion....that's by definition extremist behavior. LW does it and can get every bit as frenzied about it when their buttons get pushed right. Not really any different than the RW.

Last edited:
I've posted I'm a Bernie guy. You just don't read. Hell, I've hung plenty of shit on Obama too. Again, just because you didn't read it you assumed it didn't happen.

Doesn't matter....if Hillary decides she wants to take the heat and asks for it she's getting a showdown with Trump and you will be in here defending her like a fuckin' honey badger.

And let's face it if you don't want to fight stupid wars, crash the economy, or other assorted shit that'll damage the world on a global scale voting for a Democrat is pretty much your only opinion.

No it's not....that's just your opinion.

No, you really can't. The left wing does not have a Rush Limbaugh. And the right has at least three of them. Rush, Beck and O'Reilly . The closest the left has to them would be Micheal Moore who even if he was equally extreme he puts out a movie twice a decade not a show on a daily basis and Rachel Maddow who simply isn't as insane.

And lets not even get started on the Lit population. The only argument you could even attempt would be to stick exclusively to current events and claim that thanks to the great purge of 2015 the right wing has been utterly decismated and is now on equal terms with the left. That would still be a stretch but at least it woul dbe something one could swallow.

Rachel and Oreilly are annoying,

Back