Tucker Tells Us Exactly When Trump Became The GOP Nominee

Rightguide

Prof Triggernometry

“Trump Became the Nominee – When the FBI Went Through His Wife’s Underwear Drawer” – Tucker Carlson on How Trump Won the Primary back in 2022 (VIDEO)​

By Jim Hoft Dec. 3, 2023 10:40 am

Tucker Carlson: The New York Times had a piece. I think it was Jonathan Swan, who’s smart, and had a piece telling you what you already knew, kind of, but proving it with numbers. That Trump became the nominee in August of last year, 2022, when the FBI went through his wife’s underwear drawer in his house. Like, that was so insane that even if you’re like, “Oh, I can’t deal with more Trump… And he didn’t actually really do anything… Put Jared in charge.”

There are lots of frustrations you could have about Trump if you supported Trump, and you could be disappointed. But the second the FBI raids his house on a documents charge, and anyone from Washington, as I am, can tell you that’s, like, insane! Every, that’s, like, so common. If they’re charging him for that, that’s a joke. Where are the felonies he supposedly committed? I was led to believe he murdered people and buried them in the Meadowlands.

Do you know what mean? Like, that’s the best they got when they did that. I know for a fact, and this piece showed it, but I knew it already. A lot of people are know, I have mixed feelings about Trump, or I don’t want to deal with more Trump drama. But if this is allowed to happen, our system won’t continue. That’s so outrageous that I mean, let’s just stop lying about it. That’s a political prosecution. You can’t have that. That of the presidential frontrunner. You can’t have that. We already did it with Nixon. You can’t do that again. And so I think that’s the key to his surge. I really do think that.

To the great chagrin of the left, more here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/trump-became-nominee-when-fbi-went-through-his/

Won't be long and dkovic77 will be blowing out the bottom of another pair of panties. Maybe somebody should throw a few bucks into her devastated drawer. :D

Remember when he said he hated 45 passionately?

Good times.

“Trump Became the Nominee – When the FBI Went Through His Wife’s Underwear Drawer” – Tucker Carlson on How Trump Won the Primary back in 2022 (VIDEO)​

Tucker Carlson: The New York Times had a piece. I think it was Jonathan Swan, who’s smart, and had a piece telling you what you already knew, kind of, but proving it with numbers. That Trump became the nominee in August of last year, 2022, when the FBI went through his wife’s underwear drawer in his house. Like, that was so insane that even if you’re like, “Oh, I can’t deal with more Trump… And he didn’t actually really do anything… Put Jared in charge.”

There are lots of frustrations you could have about Trump if you supported Trump, and you could be disappointed. But the second the FBI raids his house on a documents charge, and anyone from Washington, as I am, can tell you that’s, like, insane! Every, that’s, like, so common. If they’re charging him for that, that’s a joke. Where are the felonies he supposedly committed? I was led to believe he murdered people and buried them in the Meadowlands.

Do you know what mean? Like, that’s the best they got when they did that. I know for a fact, and this piece showed it, but I knew it already. A lot of people are know, I have mixed feelings about Trump, or I don’t want to deal with more Trump drama. But if this is allowed to happen, our system won’t continue. That’s so outrageous that I mean, let’s just stop lying about it. That’s a political prosecution. You can’t have that. That of the presidential frontrunner. You can’t have that. We already did it with Nixon. You can’t do that again. And so I think that’s the key to his surge. I really do think that.

To the great chagrin of the left, more here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/trump-became-nominee-when-fbi-went-through-his/

Won't be long and dkovic77 will be blowing out the bottom of another pair of panties. Maybe somebody should throw a few bucks into her devastated drawer. :D
Citing carlson and the gateway pundit in one post, how unauthoritive can one be?

Remember when he said he hated 45 passionately?

Good times.
Remember hearing Ronald Reagan talk about how he used to be a Democrat? Remember when Bill Maher used to be a raging leftist? Remember when Joe Biden said he graduated from law school in the top half of his class?

Remember hearing Ronald Reagan talk about how he used to be a Democrat? Remember when Bill Maher used to be a raging leftist? Remember when Joe Biden said he graduated from law school in the top half of his class?
Cool deflection. This thread is about Fucker Carlton

The way to solve this problem is not to elect a soon to be felon but to replace those that file frivolous indictments.

If you think all 91 indictments are bogus, you're no doubt in the cult. I personally don't know how many are frivolous, and I'd guess that the frivolous ones are the federal indictments dealing with the Jan 7 debacle, but Id bet that far more than half are legitimate accusations, especially those in Georgia dealing with the election and those in Florida dealing with mishandling of secrets.

But as I said, the proper response to fight the bad indictments is to throw the parties pushing them out of office through the electoral process. Electing an immature narcissistic felon is the WORST way of dealing with the problem.

Are you implying that Reagan was lying??

The way to solve this problem is not to elect a soon to be felon but to replace those that file frivolous indictments.

If you think all 91 indictments are bogus, you're no doubt in the cult. I personally don't know how many are frivolous, and I'd guess that the frivolous ones are the federal indictments dealing with the Jan 7 debacle, but Id bet that far more than half are legitimate accusations, especially those in Georgia dealing with the election and those in Florida dealing with mishandling of secrets.

But as I said, the proper response to fight the bad indictments is to throw the parties pushing them out of office through the electoral process. Electing an immature narcissistic felon is the WORST way of dealing with the problem.
I have only read the NYC indictments and none of them hold water. I don't know about Georgia or the others, but if trends are an indication....

I have only read the NYC indictments and none of them hold water.
Which ones?
I don't know about Georgia or the others, but if trends are an indication....
The only trends out there point to conviction. Trump has already been found guilt of fraud in New York, we will learn this month what the penalty for that will be. He lost vs Jean Carroll, twice now it appears. He lost against Ithaca. The best he did was on a couple cases against him being dropped such as Summer Zervos.

Greetings…

Nixon? He did nothing wrong.

And you are putting the Cheeto in the same bag with him? Then he should bow out then.

Oh wait, the ‘pubs back then had a spine and told him it was over. Now they carry the water.

Back