Speed Fucking

jaF0

Watcher
Joined
Dec 31, 2009
Posts
36,250
Remember that thing that used to be a thing in dating in the 90s or something? Maybe it still is.

Bunch of people gather, girls sit at tables, guys stand, or maybe the other way around. Bell rings, standing party sits, they talk for two minutes, bell rings, party gets up and moves to next table, sort of like musical chairs. And so on....

Change the tables to beds, make the people naked .....


Commence to letting the hilarity ensue.
 
The end of my last series featured a bunch of naked adults, many related, around a private outdoor pool. A half-dozen guys sporting hardons lay back on lounges. Two or three times as many women cycled from cock to cock, and then off, at three-minute intervals when a bell rang. That should script a pr0n vid, hey?
 
Great idea. Might be hard to write given rapid changes. Speed dating is always depicted from the POV of a hot guy or girl being confronted with unattractive people, not just physically but a range of traits. It often works by combining the humour of what's being said with what's being thought. Would love to see how to do this - words versus thoughts - but while fucking instead of talking. She's thinking he's not my type while he's pushing his cock in her mouth. Meanwhile the guy she really wants to speed fuck is stuck three girls down the room encountering the same problem. They gaze longingly at each other across a field of pounding flesh. But will they ever actually meet?
 
Speed Sucking might be easier to pull off. Either the girls suck the guys, or the guys lick the girls, or some combination of both. Maybe alternate each cycle? Either way, there are fewer preliminaries to worry about than actual fucking. And it's just as good a way to meet new people.
 
Speed Sucking might be easier to pull off. Either the girls suck the guys, or the guys lick the girls, or some combination of both. Maybe alternate each cycle? Either way, there are fewer preliminaries to worry about than actual fucking. And it's just as good a way to meet new people.

Easier to pull off! Very good. Yes speed sucking if it's only 3 minutes a go. A good way to meet new people and suck them for 3 minutes.
 
Speed Sucking might be easier to pull off. [...] And it's just as good a way to meet new people.

It does make it harder to strike a conversation with the other person of course.
Unless you don't care about the "meeting" part too much.
 
Speed Sucking might be easier to pull off.
Is it a contest to see who can cause orgasms first and fastest? That's speed-sucking. Is it a clocked event where every oral interaction lasts till the next bell? That's timed-sucking. Not much conversation either way.

I did a story where several families (everyone over 18) lounge naked around a swimming pool. Three or four are thrown in the water; the rest sit on the pool's lip, feet wet, legs spread. Each swimmer goes to the first available sitter and oralizes till they cum. The swimmer and the cummer then trade places and proceed. Yeah, it gets pretty bi-incestuous. Just good family fun.
 
Back
Top