The UK Kink Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
subtleone said:
I think there is definitely an emotional side to it (personally speaking).
I am quite a forthright, supposedly successful, intelligent person whose opinion is held fairly highly in regard to my career. I find it quite a release to be completely submissive and have my opinion sometimes disregarded.
However I did not 'go into' it for this reason and to answer DT's question at the same time; I have been with my Master in a deep meaningful (vannilla-ish) relationship for 17 years. We have played at BDSM in the bedroom but no more than that. I know that my feelings for him run very, very deep and a short while ago I asked him to move our relationship on to a D/s one. So as you see I am green at this so I cannot really speak for all female subs, however I do not think I would have ever entered into a D/s relationship if I did not have such feeling for my husband...for me it is the ultimate gift that I can give him to show my love for him - me; my mind body and soul.
I don't know if that really helps you, as obviously there is a lot of time invested in our relationship but if many women think along the same lines as me it would certainly account for the lack of female subs on the scene.

:rose: As well as making sense, it's been most elequently written, thanks subtleone :rose:

FluteMaster said:
I have to say, too, that this is what frustrates me about so many "wanabe" Doms. They think it's all about using the right words or projecting the right image. Essentially, however, it's all about being the right person for that submissive, and that person needs to exhibit humour, confidence, understanding and a degree of self mastery for that to happen. :rose:

And so say all of us...

For all the good it does me...

LOL.

FluteMaster said:
Hi Minx1, welcome to the thread. we promise to be gentle, until you decide that this is a soft limit that you want stretching :D

stretching eh? see I knew it wouldn't take long for the conversation to deteriorate :rolleyes:

Of course FM, it also depends greatly on the abilitiesof the person doing the stretching :p

minx1 said:
stretching eh? see I knew it wouldn't take long for the conversation to deteriorate :rolleyes:

Of course FM, it also depends greatly on the abilitiesof the person doing the stretching :p

more like pushing the envelope, make sure you use a safeword

Supercalifradgilisticletmebeattrocious :catroar:

mickyp123 said:
more like pushing the envelope, make sure you use a safeword

Supercalifradgilisticletmebeattrocious :catroar:

*laugh* Micky you are bad! :D

subtleone said:
Hi Minx nice to 'meet' you.
Night Micky, thanks for the nice comment and roses :kiss:

Hi Subtleone, good to meet you too :rose:

Its my first time on this thread I'm usually on the London and UK one.

Looks like I missed an interesting discussion. Hows you?

minx1 said:
Hi Subtleone, good to meet you too :rose:

Its my first time on this thread I'm usually on the London and UK one.

Looks like I missed an interesting discussion. Hows you?
Great thanks...just going off as Master has just returned & I need to dish up :cathappy:

minx1 said:

And what sort of abilities would you be looking in a Master exactly, speaking as a sub. :p

FluteMaster said:
Nite Micky - maybe see you later?

actually i was just hanging around to make sure people didn't start talking about me lol :nana: going now

Dragon stop changing, or are you feeling unsettled for some reason,

mickyp123 said:
Honest? i preferred the other one, the one with the flame

There's a flame in this one too and the cake is more obvious.

Also the other one has copyright on it that might make things tricky.

penny dropping...

Dragonteeth said:
There's a flame in this one too and the cake is more obvious.

Also the other one has copyright on it that might make things tricky.
...is it your birthday??

FluteMaster said:
And what sort of abilities would you be looking in a Master exactly, speaking as a sub. :p

someone with a touch of restraint :p

subtleone said:
Aha! Still time to bake then :)

LOL...

If you think I'm baking my own cake you can think again...

Mind you...

There's a good chance no one else will.

FluteMaster said:
Please, don't tempt me,

I can restrain with a touch, or have retraints on hand, which would you prefer? :rose:

Is restraining yourself an option :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back