Oh, hello again.... ;)

Just to make sure I have everything down. Are you planning to play Rugby again in the future?

I will try to work on some more for you then ;)

As for the recent updates and pictures... You are as alluring as ever... I just want to get all your clothes off and dive right in to that OH so delicious pussy of yours ;) :devil:
;) I can't wait!
I haven't gone anywhere, been here for ages.

You disappeared a few times.
Thats true I did. I do that quite alot hey? my bad...
You have the most wonderful pair of breats :)
oh thank you! Their nothing special though
Don't have time with law school...not fair.
booo!! that sucks... I am just getting back into it.. loving it though.
Oh rugby, the only sport where girls can come home with roughed up knees and not be questioned
;) damn right
I am sure that would give you a great excuse to skip rugby once or twice. lol
always a great excuse to skip anything!
it's probably just as well I don't play rugby against you... with gorgeous cleavage like that, I wouldn't be able to concentrate in the scrum. ;)

haha, well good thing my jersey covers all :p

So other than Rugby what is new with you. I seem to recall you and some paint at one time....

Canadian rugby. That's sweet. Nice pics.
Are you being sarcastic?
So other than Rugby what is new with you. I seem to recall you and some paint at one time....
me and some paint? I don't recall that...
No worries, doll.

Just glad to see you again. :)
Really? Had a feelin you didn't like me anymore.
This might sound weird but would you be my mommy :D
Lol yep, a little weird... Not quite my thing! Not ready to be a mommy quite yet lol
I would watch that rugby game.
oh yeah? Quite rough lol

I'm only kidding. Your rugby team is probably about as good as our ice hockey team. Crazy about your stockings set.

me and some paint? I don't recall that...

I might be mistaken... though I don't keep every photo of you I have ever been privileged to.

Am I hearing a hockey VS rugby game with you involved? When, where, and how do we sign up?? Granted I know nothing about rugby... but who could resist sexy women and hockey? Sounds like a perfect day! :D:D

South Africa
Ahhhh that's why.
I might be mistaken... though I don't keep every photo of you I have ever been privileged to.

Am I hearing a hockey VS rugby game with you involved? When, where, and how do we sign up?? Granted I know nothing about rugby... but who could resist sexy women and hockey? Sounds like a perfect day! :D:D
Hahaha I don't know a single thing about hockey to be totally honest.

Hey beautiful,
Nothing new written yet, been working too much, in the middle of a very LONG work schedule. However, wanted to stop in and say hello.
:rose: x 13

Wow you play rugby, I also play rugby :D:D:D
i'm a scrum-half...you?
I am a proP :)
Sounds like a good trade. I will show you hockey you show me rugby..... the sex for rugby practice swap will happen later...LOL..
Hahaha sounds awesome
Hey beautiful,
Nothing new written yet, been working too much, in the middle of a very LONG work schedule. However, wanted to stop in and say hello.
:rose: x 13
Awwww all work and no play!
I've been good, trying my best to land in a lasting relationship I can make real.

How about you?

How's that going for you?

I'm doing okay... Lonely as fuck though.

Back