Dominion: A Tale of Wealth & Power

Karen moved to the piano against which Maurice leaned. She sat on the bench, causing the plush white robe she wore to part slightly near the top, revealing her full cleavage. Her fingers drifted over the keys, then she began to improvise a slow variation on Bach's Bourrée in E minor, giving it something like a reggae feel.

"Your game sounds delightful, Maurice," she told the lawyer. "Why is it called 'Mirror'?"
 
Malcolm had to not roll his eyes when Dawn had initially left. He could never figure out why women thought it was funny to leave a man tied up. He didn't find it at all arousing. But when she came back almost immediately with the mute from breakfast, he thought things would be getting better. Sadly when she spoke after looking at him and confirmed she had no interest in men, things went boring once again. As they talked he continued untying himself.

When Dawn asked if he wanted to watch, Malcolm took to his feet and began to put on his clothes. "Not really. I'm sure you are both quiet hot, but I don't like to watch unless I get to join."
 
Karen moved to the piano against which Maurice leaned. She sat on the bench, causing the plush white robe she wore to part slightly near the top, revealing her full cleavage. Her fingers drifted over the keys, then she began to improvise a slow variation on Bach's Bourrée in E minor, giving it something like a reggae feel.

"Your game sounds delightful, Maurice," she told the lawyer. "Why is it called 'Mirror'?"

A lone finger wrapped at the space underneath his jaw, finding and teasing the outline of his finely sculpted ebony beard. To say that Maurice was pressed to find a remedy to their numbers problem was an understatement. While small claims was no specialty of his, a few equitable solutions came to mind at the moment. Maurice took on what you'd call the "thinking man's" prompt.

Whilst in his thoughts, he'd heard what he thought was a Rastafarian selection in a minor scale. He looked down to get a view at Karen at the piano, upright and and a little pink no less.

"I'm glad you asked that Ms. Callingwood.. " Taking up the space beside her on the bench. His glance keeping level with her bright eyes. Maurice hadn't taken the opportunity to interact much with Karen and other before, but up close he could see there was some appeal to her.

"It's called Mirror because all the other pairs mirror the actions of the immediate pair, but I understand if it's a little convoluted to follow. It works in a similar vein to games like truth or dare and Simon says where you follow command prompts.

You know I've given this some thought, and I think it might work better if we took a one dominant at a time approach. It will work like this, we'll assign one dominant and the dominant instructs each participant(submissive) to perform a specified task, and after everyone has performed their task, that will be the end of their turn and a new dome will be chosen. So on and so forth. Simple, no?
 
Last edited:
Rules and Rulers



“I think it might work better if we took a one dominant at a time approach,” Maurice suggested regarding his proposed parlor game. “It will work like this, we’ll assign one dominant and the dominant instructs each participant — submissive — to perform a specified task, and after everyone has performed their task, that will be the end of their turn and a new dom will be chosen. So on and so forth. Simple, no?”

“That does sound more manageable,” Josephine agreed, “and interesting. It also has the bonus that we don’t necessarily need large or even numbers. Although, the more people who are playing, the more interesting the dominant could make things, like Twister for grown ups.”

As she spoke, Josephine went to a sideboard, took the stopper off a crystal decanter, and poured a finger of
Napoléon cognac into a snifter. She swirled it under her nose.

“How do we decide,” she asked gently, “who gets to be dominant first?”


 
"I don't like to watch unless I get to join," Malcolm explained as he dressed.

"Too bad," Dawn sneered as she shook her head. "What I had planned for you afterward would have blown your mind."

As if she'd already forgotten he still stood there, she turned to press herself tightly to Chrissy as she began to slowly French kiss her. Dawn's hands went to Chrissy's bottom and pressed her hips tightly against her own.
 
"How do we decide," Josephine asked as she swirled the brandy snifter under her nose. "Who gets to be dominant first?"

"I think Maurice should go first," Mary suggested, hoping it would bring him to pay more personal attention to her over the other beautiful women present. "It's his game, after all, so he can show us how it's done. Then after his turn is over, he can designate who goes next."
 
William only looked back once when he left the pool before walking back into the manor. He had no idea where the hell he was going once he got inside but that didn't matter anymore. He would just walk around the manor till he either found an empty bedroom or found someone else whom would allow him to have time with them.

His mind was still upon the past events with Mary but his mind was also going back to Josephine, which he still was fascinated by the way she looked and that clever wit of hers was a mental stimulus in itself. This mental moment brought a smile to William's face as he walked past the Parlor and noticed what was going on. He stopped for a few moments to look upon the women and was slightly confused when he didn't see Alysa with Josephine. He wondered where she was and wondered if she was being treated fairly due to the way she was treated at the table put his concern a little over norm.

William began to look into the rooms on the lower level in search of her for not only to ensure she was okay but to get more on what the hell was going on with her and her investigations of him and now of Josephine.
 
Malcolm simply thought "doubtful" as he exited the room.

Spying that Josephine's office was now empty he took a seat at her computer to begin his security work. It wouldn't take very long to implement some of the security measures she was wanting. As he installed programs he wrote notes on a pad of paper of other suggestions he wanted to make. He wasn't sure if he would see her before he left to explain his suggestions, but she would be able to find them here the next time she entered.

He checked the time on the computer download, noting that it would take a few minutes. He leaned back in the chair, watching the scroll bar as it moved across the screen, the percentage number slowing increasing. Course download and install were different things.

Malcolm stared up at the ceiling, counting the holes in the wall. Computer installs were always one of the worst things, typically why he had his IT guy do them, but he would handle this job himself.
 
Chrissy's body simply melted into Dawn's once Malcolm had left the room.

"That's better," Chrissy whispered, temporarily breaking their kiss. "I don't know why you waste your time with men, anyway. I know I can give you all the pleasure you need."
 
Turn for the Worst?



“Then after his turn is over,” Mary suggested regarding Maurice going first in his game. “He can designate who goes next.”

“What ends a player’s turn?” Josephine asked.


 
A turn will typically end when the task(s) are performed through completion or when the dominant is satisfied with the submissive player's fulfilling of said order...all within reason of course. I'll use 'cherry tree' to denote the end of a player turn. Everything understood by everyone? It's expected to get a little crazy from here on and I don't want anyone acting all new on me ..

"Very well, I'll start us off then. " Maurice took a cursory look at his surroundings, before settling on that of the orphan heiress. Of all the other occupants in the house he knew the least about her and she intrigued him for some reason.

"Ah, you played those keys so well Karen it got me thinking about what you're like underneath. Why don't you come over here and show me what you have to offer under that robe? Feel free to lose it for the entire turn."

Now tell me Josephine, what do you think of Karen? Tell me what the sight of her does to you.

Maurice taking a step or two back to watch his makings unfold.
 
Last edited:
Like Aphrodite, Risen from the Foam



“Now tell me Josephine,” Maurice requested as part of the game he’d initiated. “What do you think of Karen? Tell me what the sight of her does to you.”

“It’s interesting,” Josephine replied, not waiting for Karen to undress as Maurice had instructed. “When she last left for school just eight weeks ago, I still saw her as a girl. Now that she has turned 18, I suddenly see the beautiful and sexy woman she’s become, springing forth like Venus Anadyomene. Now the sight of her fills me with not just the unconditional love I’ve always had for her, but also lustful desire to a degree that few have ever caused me before.”


 
Karen stood as Josephine said of her: "The sight of her fills me with not just the unconditional love I’ve always had for her, but also lustful desire to a degree that few have ever caused me before."

Smiling at the language style Josephine had adopted, Karen steped around the piano, untied the sash of her plush white robe, and replied with equally affected poetic formality: "Then look upon me now, my Darling, and revel in the feelings the view of me inspires."

With a shrug of her shoulders, Karen shed the robe, allowing it to fall in a heap around her dainty feet. She met Josephine's gaze as a challenge to now lower it to view her trim, toned, but buxom body.
 
Malcolm watched as the little bar finally achieved 100%. Computers were now on locked down. There was sadly no power surge and diminishing of the lights to signify completion. They should make an app for that.

He stood and exited Josephine's study, hearing sounds coming from one of the other rooms. He arrived in time to watch Karen drop her robe. After hearing her earlier, it was certainly quite nice to see her in all of her beauty. He felt a slight stirring. While this was not the first place he had ever been where people tended to walk around naked, he did have to say the caliber of naked people at this place was better than most.

Not wanting to see overly stalkery, Malcolm entered the room a bit more, trying to determine what was happening in here.
 
Mary smiled slightly, seeing the way Josephine and Karen gazed upon each other with obvious familial affection enhanced now by romantic and sexual love. She also appreciated that Maurice appeared to plan to have those two focus on each other. Mary hoped it meant he would turn his personal attention to her.

She felt a bead of sweat roll down between her full, round breasts to disappear beneath the front of the robe she wore, identical to the one just shed by Karen. Insistent lust again buzzed from Mary's loins down the insides of her thighs. She had never remained so consistently and intensely horny as she had felt over the past 15 hours, since arriving at Josephine's manor. It made her feel remarkably alive, and thereby planted a thought in her mind about making a significant career change, if the opportunity arose.
 
Carl had delivered his message but seeing that the ladies had other things on their minds he bowed again.

"I will leave you two to get ready, but I would not keep Josephine waiting too long. I did get the feeling this was not a request and you know what that means my dear Pusscake."

Carl smiled as he backed out of the door closing it behind him and leaving Michele to explain to Fruitloops exactly what an order from Josephine meant.

With his errand completed he made his way back to the parlor room passing Malcolm who seemed to be lingering by the door.

"Come on in Man don't be shy. It seems the games have already started without us. Don't hide in the shadows back here," he laughed as he strode passed him and again resumed his place close to but not to close to Mary.

It seemed that her plan was not going to well. He knew she wanted to complete her 'set' today and have Maurice inside of her, but it seemed he was not playing ball. Perhaps he could help her. He would just have to find out the rules of this game and see if he could turn it to his advantage.
 
Maurice set looks upon both women briefly, before establishing himself as domme once more.

"Good enough. Now Karen, I want you to undress Josephine, and when you're done with her, I want the both of you to come over here and do a Waltz while I seat myself in this comfy chair made for a king. "

He pointed to both before taking a seat in what looked to be a master chair. "You know, I could really use a drink Green. You think you can prepare me a coconut rum while I watch these two?". He cut a glance at the untended Officer, raising a lone finger before she could make an exit.

"You know what Green, you can get that drink in your officer's uniform while you're at it. Be sure to bring all of you officer's gear including the hat, sunglasses, handcuffs, baton, badge, etcetera."

Maurice of course knew of the tension between himself and officer Green, he thought better then to engage the matter so soon into their festivities. Time was a luxury for him to apply as he pleased. For now, he would enjoy his stay of uncontested power.
 
Last edited:
Malcolm wasn't too sure what was happening in here. But it seemed all of the women would soon be undressing. Games like that were certainly quite interesting. He walked more into the room. He waited to see Karen assist Josephine in undressing her next.

"So right, quite the interesting game it seems to be."
 
Fantoccini



Josephine moved her arms out from her sides to make it easier for Karen to remove her robe. She felt the sultry heat rising in her loins at the thought of dancing — somewhat literally — to Maurice’s tune. Instinctively and usually dominant in all things, it felt good to occasionally surrender herself to a strong lover. The thought of performing as Maurice’s marionette had her almost dripping with desire.

“Please, my Darling,” she whispered huskily while looking lovingly into Karen’s eyes. “May I have this dance?”

 


Josephine moved her arms out from her sides to make it easier for Karen to remove her robe. She felt the sultry heat rising in her loins at the thought of dancing — somewhat literally — to Maurice’s tune. Instinctively and usually dominant in all things, it felt good to occasionally surrender herself to a strong lover. The thought of performing as Maurice’s marionette had her almost dripping with desire.

“Please, my Darling,” she whispered huskily while looking lovingly into Karen’s eyes. “May I have this dance?”


Maurice bringing both of his feet outstretched as he found comfort in his being reclined, enjoying the view from his envious vantage point.

" I wasn't quite sold on you when I first arrived, but I can see now that you're quite the gracious host, Josephine. I'm enjoying my stay here at Dominion. "

"Your hospitality thus far has exceeded my expectations. I'd recommend this experience to all my single friends and associates. Perhaps, I need to pay you a conjugal and see what you're like behind closed doors. Wouldn't that be nice?"


He gave the lady a sort of sly smile. If he had a cigar, he'd probably be puffing on it just to drive the point down. Coming to his feet, he approached the natural women in Waltz. Judging from the nice-sized imprint swelling against his pressed slacks , he seemed to have a healthy appreciation for their dance forms.

Standing close, he leaned forward enough that he could have her ear, lining his hips up with her own, matching the movements, the dance duo became a trio as his arms folded around Josephine's waist, finding the rhythm. "Feel free to call me Master Turner anytime Josephine. I order you to Reach into my pants and you'll see exactly what qualifies me as most dominant. I think we both know. This bull you can't tame, it tames you." He knew he'd taken a shot at Josephine's pride as a domme and that he could expect something in return whenever it came his way, but he merely enjoyed the moment. "Now look me in the eye and tell me you aren't dripping at the thought of being my bitch."
 
Last edited:
In accordance with Maurice's orders, Josephine moved her arms out from her sides to make it easier for Karen to remove her robe.

"Please, my Darling," Josephine whispered huskily while looking lovingly into Karen's eyes. "May I have this dance?"

Too nervously excited to speak, Karen stepped forward, untied the sash of Josephine's sheer black robe, then pushed it back and over her shoulders to fall to the floor. Josephine immediately set her left hand on Karen's hip, and took Karen's left hand in her right and extended them to the side. Humming a tune in three-quarter time, she led Karen into a tight waltz. It reminded Karen of when Josephine first taught her to dance as a young girl, only heightening the romance of the current moment.

Maurice's intrusive approach brought Karen from her reverie. Of course, with his arms around Josephine's waist, any further attempt to waltz would have tangled their legs to the point that they'd have spilled to the floor together. Josephine switched her humming to common time and started to Foxtrot. Karen could not hear what Maurice then whispered in Josephine's ear.
 
Cutting the Strings



“This bull you can’t tame; it tames you,” Maurice whispered in Josephine’s ear. “Now look me in the eye and tell me you aren’t dripping at the thought of being my bitch.”

An odd smile appeared on Josephine’s face as she spun Karen away from her and turned within Maurice’s grasp to face him. Her nose almost touched his chin as she looked unflinchingly up into his eyes.

“You overplayed your hand, Counselor,” she told him, her voice still hoarse from her now waning desire. “For a true gentleman, I’d today be servant — maybe even slave — but for someone who speaks in such coarse terms, I’ll simple be hostess.”

She reached behind her back, tugged his hands apart, and stepped away. “Please, continue your game, but I’ve lost interest.”

 
"You know what, Green?" Maurice added to his original instruction. "You can get that drink in your officer's uniform while you're at it. Be sure to bring all of you officer's gear including the hat, sunglasses, handcuffs, baton, badge, et cetera."

She had left her uniform in the ground floor master suite the night before. She headed in that direction and encountered Carl and Malcolm as they entered the room.

"You're just in time, Gentlemen," she smiled as she slipped past. "Why don't you go join in? I'll be right back."
 
Carl saw Maurice enjoying himself, but truthfully he could not understand the point of this game. To him it just seemed as if one person was elected to be the Dom of the group and played such until, well everyone agreed it was over really.

He enjoyed playing at being a Dom as well as the next person, but in an uncontrolled environment like this it could really get out of hand. He saw Maurice whisper something in Josephine's ear and then she suddenly lost interest in his little game. Ah the dangers of not knowing the people you were playing with. You did not know what you could safely say or suggest without offending.

Going to the sideboard he poured a small glass of scotch and walked over to her. Offering it to her he smiled. "I take it our new guest does not know how to curb his enthusiasm my dear," he chuckled quietly. "Perhaps he should have started with a more placid game. Strip poker perhaps or penalties."
 
Game Theory



“Perhaps he should have started with a more placid game,” Carl suggested to Josephine of Maurice’s faux pas with her. “Strip poker, perhaps, or penalties.”

“Games!” Josephine snorted. “I don’t know how I got drawn into that. I have always considered lovemaking too important for games.”

 
Back
Top