Topless Jen Prequel

ShirtlessMike05

Experienced
Hi its Michael, I'm the author with the "Topless Jen" Stories about the girl named Jen who has the friend Crystal who always gets her caught in some situation where she ends up topless or more. Anyways I haven't posted on here for a few years because i've had sort of a writer's block about what to write next. I've tried updating and modifying my existing stories to make them more interesting or from another point of view. I would really like to write something new though.

I've had a few people suggest to me to do a story about how Jen got to be interested in going topless in public and where this whole exhibitionist thing began. I would like some suggestions how I go about doing this. The biggest hurdle to this whole thing is how I deal with the whole 18+ rule on here. So far none of my stories have her doing any kind of sex with people oral or otherwise but I just want to know how I can explain her desire to go topless or nude in public without violating the rules. The easiest way obviously would be to say it started at 18 but it kind of contradicts the other stories that say she has had this desire for a long time.

Please advise me how I should proceed and give me some ideas what I should write about and whether it was her best friend Crystal who got her into this or she did it on her own or someone or something else got her interested. Thanks.

Michael

So, you've stated in your existing stories that "she's had this desire before being legal"? Hopefully you've only hinted in a very obscure way. You may have already violated site rules depending on how graphic you were.

By the way, is this a story idea or just advice on how to get around the rules?

yeah i like the enf and exhibition side of stories with girls doing so in public, and leading it not to sex but the whole desire side is better for them stories anyways. also the point of view way of writing is better for me anyways to read and imagine.

The one way i've read is to base her need for expose from the beginning is to base it on what someone else has done in the past and that her reading about it and then reenacting it her way always sounds good to me. Maybe have it only stated in memories without the who dates or age mentioned so its not going against the rules and you get in trouble.

though my favorite way is for her to of seen it happen to another relative or someone in her life and that she got as much joy out of watching it happen as they did and make it her wish as a adult to try it . so the other girls experience is left in the adult world and her experience is started in the adult world.

So, you've stated in your existing stories that "she's had this desire before being legal"? Hopefully you've only hinted in a very obscure way. You may have already violated site rules depending on how graphic you were.

By the way, is this a story idea or just advice on how to get around the rules?

Yes i've mentioned her desire to do this before the events of the original story. The quote is very vague on purpose so I wouldn't break any rules. None of my stories are very graphic at all. They're mostly just exhibitionist/voyeur kind of stuff. There's no actual sex involved. This story is pure fiction. These are not real characters nor are they based on real characters.

This story I want to do is an idea based on a story that already exists that I wrote. I don't want to get around the rules so much as to know what my options are and how I can do things and how far I can go within in the rules.

yeah i like the enf and exhibition side of stories with girls doing so in public, and leading it not to sex but the whole desire side is better for them stories anyways. also the point of view way of writing is better for me anyways to read and imagine.

The one way i've read is to base her need for expose from the beginning is to base it on what someone else has done in the past and that her reading about it and then reenacting it her way always sounds good to me. Maybe have it only stated in memories without the who dates or age mentioned so its not going against the rules and you get in trouble.

though my favorite way is for her to of seen it happen to another relative or someone in her life and that she got as much joy out of watching it happen as they did and make it her wish as a adult to try it . so the other girls experience is left in the adult world and her experience is started in the adult world.

Exactly these stories are purely for Jen's pleasure or in some cases her friend Crystal's pleasure and Jen's humiliation but ultimately Crystal is just trying to help Jen expand her limits and live out her fantasies.

Jen is not out for sex currently. I actually try to limit the amount of guys she runs into in situations other than her flirting with them or them commenting on her attire. Crystal has her own fantasies and they are not always the same as Jen's. I explore them a little bit in my stories.

I like the contrast where Crystal stays mostly clothed and likes to get Jen topless and or naked because she knows how much Jen will ultimately enjoy it. Jen always tries to get Crystal to take off her clothes but besides occasional flashing or teasing Crystal mostly keeps her clothes on.

That's what I was thinking about having Jen read about or hear about someone else doing the things she likes and then she tries to do them herself. I purposely try not to mention how old she is or even what year it is because I like to leave that up to people's imagination. That and I dont want them saying "hey that didn't happen in that year..." That's why I also avoid mentioning any specific city or state she lives in either. I simply say it's somewhere in the United States and it's near a beach town and nudity is sort of tolerated there.

I also like the idea of her seeing another relative or family member doing it though and she enjoys it so much she wants to try it herself later but she's nervous at first so she doesn't really try it for a while until she's older. That way I can keep both things in the adult world.

Even though I'm a guy and not her I like the idea of telling the story from her perspective. I started telling these stories from a third person point of view but I actually have versions of some of the stories from her point of view. Im curious what people might think I should write them as since some of them tend to sound better from her point of view.

Exactly these stories are purely for Jen's pleasure or in some cases her friend Crystal's pleasure and Jen's humiliation but ultimately Crystal is just trying to help Jen expand her limits and live out her fantasies.

Jen is not out for sex currently. I actually try to limit the amount of guys she runs into in situations other than her flirting with them or them commenting on her attire. Crystal has her own fantasies and they are not always the same as Jen's. I explore them a little bit in my stories.

I like the contrast where Crystal stays mostly clothed and likes to get Jen topless and or naked because she knows how much Jen will ultimately enjoy it. Jen always tries to get Crystal to take off her clothes but besides occasional flashing or teasing Crystal mostly keeps her clothes on.

That's what I was thinking about having Jen read about or hear about someone else doing the things she likes and then she tries to do them herself. I purposely try not to mention how old she is or even what year it is because I like to leave that up to people's imagination. That and I dont want them saying "hey that didn't happen in that year..." That's why I also avoid mentioning any specific city or state she lives in either. I simply say it's somewhere in the United States and it's near a beach town and nudity is sort of tolerated there.

I also like the idea of her seeing another relative or family member doing it though and she enjoys it so much she wants to try it herself later but she's nervous at first so she doesn't really try it for a while until she's older. That way I can keep both things in the adult world.

Even though I'm a guy and not her I like the idea of telling the story from her perspective. I started telling these stories from a third person point of view but I actually have versions of some of the stories from her point of view. I'm curious what people might think I should write them as since some of them tend to sound better from her point of view.

i would say firstly, we must be twins.... the enf in this story is whats best i think where Jen is the flasher, and crystal is the master behind the events per say.

Secondly, i was thinking it would have to be a older relative maybe even as far back as a grandparent retelling old stories of what she got up to in the face of what was socially acceptable back in her young adult life. that would make for a interesting contrast. The older years back then and now the newer years in modern society and its views on public nudity.

And finally i would love to read the stories from her point of view, even i think others would too so i would hope you post them as well, as a type of open exhibition of your writing works and to show the different side of the story from the different perspective.

Yes i've mentioned her desire to do this before the events of the original story. The quote is very vague on purpose so I wouldn't break any rules. None of my stories are very graphic at all. They're mostly just exhibitionist/voyeur kind of stuff. There's no actual sex involved. This story is pure fiction. These are not real characters nor are they based on real characters.

This story I want to do is an idea based on a story that already exists that I wrote. I don't want to get around the rules so much as to know what my options are and how I can do things and how far I can go within in the rules.

I asked what I did because I haven't read your series and had no idea how graphic it was or was not. Never meant to offend. Just to let you know, though, even in fiction "graphic sexuality" of a minor wouldn't have been allowed either.

Carry on!

I asked what I did because I haven't read your series and had no idea how graphic it was or was not. Never meant to offend. Just to let you know, though, even in fiction "graphic sexuality" of a minor wouldn't have been allowed either.

Carry on!

That's okay, you did not offend me. I just thought most people had read my stories on here since ive gotten many comments on them over the years and they are easily accessible on here. I've never been into the whole graphic sexual thing anyways so none of my stories are about that at all. My first story has Jen around the age of 18 or 20 I wanted to keep her young so I could do all the fun stuff I wanted and not violate the rules.

i would say firstly, we must be twins.... the enf in this story is whats best i think where Jen is the flasher, and crystal is the master behind the events per say.

Secondly, i was thinking it would have to be a older relative maybe even as far back as a grandparent retelling old stories of what she got up to in the face of what was socially acceptable back in her young adult life. that would make for a interesting contrast. The older years back then and now the newer years in modern society and its views on public nudity.

And finally i would love to read the stories from her point of view, even i think others would too so i would hope you post them as well, as a type of open exhibition of your writing works and to show the different side of the story from the different perspective.

I'm glad you think we are alike in that way. I like the whole enf thing with Jen doing most of the flashing and Crystal kind of organizing things. I never wanted her to be this master with a whip or anything like that or have her do anything that really hurts Jen but other than that Crystal can be pretty cruel as far as humiliating and embarassing Jen when she wants to. She knows Jen secretly enjoys all of that stuff anyways and just reacts the way she does because shes not used to it.

I was thinking something like her parents or even the grandparents having done things when the laws and social norms of society were different. I was thinking one or both of her parents could have been nudists or hippies of some kind and was into the whole going naked thing. I mean Jen likes doing this stuff because its fun and daring and she thinks she should be able to do what the guys do. Shes not really trying to protest or make some kind of political point. I havent decided on the whole legality of what she is doing because she does run into police and other people who object to what she is doing. I've never had her get arrested yet but maybe there could be something where her parents or grandparents have for doing what she is trying to do now. Id like to show what the contrast was between what they did and what shes doing now.

Ever since I wrote a version of my first story from her point of view which was really just my effort to edit it and shorten it a bit I liked the way it worked and sounded. I thought it sounded better that way. I was thinking of posting one of them and seeing what people thought. Im not sure if I should post it seperately or just replace the other story with it. I mean if I do it seperately then people can see what theyre both like and decide which one they like best. I know some people didnt like the other versions of the stories I wrote so maybe these would be more appealing. I dont want to rehash old stuff too much but it might be something good in the short term to hold people over until I write the new stuff.

i think keep the ones on here now and add the others to it even just for a while and see what people think.

the granparents of her mothers i think would make for a good choice. Having them both hippie themed makes them not quite nudists but their open to being nude, like at festivals or public events or even just when they feel like it. But i would say they would have to be distant from jen because her mother doesnt want their life for her daughter. So she would have to of discovered them somehow away from her mother and then adopt their way of living into her own with the help of crystal.

The way you write the jen stories i hope you do continue and be able to write more frequent without many blocks in creative thinking.

The concept of "only one nude" is very appealing, ive been looking for other good writers who post stories like yours.

i think keep the ones on here now and add the others to it even just for a while and see what people think.

the granparents of her mothers i think would make for a good choice. Having them both hippie themed makes them not quite nudists but their open to being nude, like at festivals or public events or even just when they feel like it. But i would say they would have to be distant from jen because her mother doesnt want their life for her daughter. So she would have to of discovered them somehow away from her mother and then adopt their way of living into her own with the help of crystal.

The way you write the jen stories i hope you do continue and be able to write more frequent without many blocks in creative thinking.

The concept of "only one nude" is very appealing, ive been looking for other good writers who post stories like yours.

I think thats what I will do because I don't want to mess with my original works and I want people to see both and see what they think.

That's kind of the way I've been leaning. I never really fleshed out the story with her parents but I always made it seem like her mother brought Jen up to be kind of modest and wear clothes most of the time. I like the hippie thing more because Jen likes wearing clothes sometimes although I've always meant for her to start likeing it less and less as time goes on. Besides I tend to like Jen going topless or naked in places that are more public and less places you'd expect that sort of thing. I definitely want them to be distant from her mother because her mother definitely doesnt approve of their lifestyle for her daughter.

I was kind of thinking Jen would meet them while on some trip or Crystal arranges something with them because they definitely would be more likely to get along with Crystal well since she thinks like they do other than actually taking her clothes off herself. I always had the idea of these other people kind of helping Crystal along with her thing with Jen.

She has this crazy uncle that owns a boat and a cabin and some other stuff that likes to let Crystal use his stuff to help Jen and I've been kicking around the idea of this friend of Crystal's named Melissa thats sort of a full time nudist and rarely wears clothes and goes almost everywhere. Shes kind of this wild rehead character and i've been kind of figuring out ideas with her too.

Mostly i've kept it between Crystal and Jen because thats how people liked it and they didnt want me to introduce too many new characters but I wanted some way to explain how Jen is interested in this stuff and how Crystal gets inspired to help Jen with these things not that Crystal needs much inspiration. ;)

Thanks yeah the overall way I write the stories I want to keep the same. I need to decide whether I want one long story for each thing or to break it up into chapters. I've done that with some of my older stories because people have complained of the length. I want to post those online sometime so it will make it easier for people to read. I just would like some advice on that because the first three stories are single stories although they are loosely connected and the fourth one I broke into four parts.

I tend to do the only one nude thing because I like the contrast between Crystal being clothed and Jen nude. In some of the stories I have Crystal take off some clothes briefly or flash people but usually Jen puts something on or does something to keep the contrast consistent. Usually I keep Crystal clothed because she is reluctant to get naked as she likes all the attention to be on Jen and shes a little more self conscious. There are other writers I get inspiration from online and I use ideas when i find them but throw my own twist on them and make them my own so its something totally new.

Yeah i like the melissa idea (she'd be reminding me of a girl i once new) for a character, she could be the sounding board for crystal to gain advice and insight into the whole nudity life and what makes jen love it so much. And for jen she can be the introduction to nudism that she needs and also could be her link to her grandparents, maybe they go to the same nudist resort or something.

Yeah i like the melissa idea (she'd be reminding me of a girl i once new) for a character, she could be the sounding board for crystal to gain advice and insight into the whole nudity life and what makes jen love it so much. And for jen she can be the introduction to nudism that she needs and also could be her link to her grandparents, maybe they go to the same nudist resort or something.

Im glad, I always had this idea that Crystal wasn't always the mastermind behind all this stuff she was just the one who encouraged Jen to do it because they are best friends and she trusts her. Melissa is kind of what Jen aspires to be but hasn't really got there yet.

Shes definitely the one Crystal gets advice from and Melissa knows what is going through Jen's head because she has been there before although it was a little less bumpy for her as she's more confident and sure of herself. Shes more of an active nudist and not really a closet nudist. Shes not afraid to go naked in public and do things most people do clothed. Melissa is sort of the link between the grandparents and Crystal.

They do go to the same place but unlike the grandparents Melissa does alot of stuff nude outside the resort on her own. The grandparents did more stuff in public when they were younger and thats what they want to help Jen do because they know once she gets over her uneasiness she will have an easier time of it than they did.

Im glad, I always had this idea that Crystal wasn't always the mastermind behind all this stuff she was just the one who encouraged Jen to do it because they are best friends and she trusts her. Melissa is kind of what Jen aspires to be but hasn't really got there yet.

Shes definitely the one Crystal gets advice from and Melissa knows what is going through Jen's head because she has been there before although it was a little less bumpy for her as she's more confident and sure of herself. Shes more of an active nudist and not really a closet nudist. Shes not afraid to go naked in public and do things most people do clothed. Melissa is sort of the link between the grandparents and Crystal.

They do go to the same place but unlike the grandparents Melissa does alot of stuff nude outside the resort on her own. The grandparents did more stuff in public when they were younger and thats what they want to help Jen do because they know once she gets over her uneasiness she will have an easier time of it than they did.

yeah melissa sounds like a great addition to jens life, you got any description of her yet?

yeah melissa sounds like a great addition to jens life, you got any description of her yet?

Melissa is supposed to be taller than Jen. She has red hair both above and below. She has kind of a light complexion for some reason doesn't really tan like Jen does. She's still slender and athletic like Jen is but has a slightly bigger build. Her breasts are larger not quite d cups but more noticeable than Jens. Melissa usually goes naked places but carries a string with her in a purse or bag in case she needs it. She also has some sandals and can wear but prefers to go barefoot. She's more of an active nudist and likes going nude in public and is sure of herself and confident with her body. I was thinking she starts out with a full bush like Crystal and then shaves it to a small landing strip or just totally smooth like Jen. I kind of like that she's a more natural nudist and doesn't need to shave or wax herself down as much as Jen does and isn't quite as bound by society. I hope this helps. Let me know what other suggestions you'd like for her.

Melissa is supposed to be taller than Jen. She has red hair both above and below. She has kind of a light complexion for some reason doesn't really tan like Jen does. She's still slender and athletic like Jen is but has a slightly bigger build. Her breasts are larger not quite d cups but more noticeable than Jens. Melissa usually goes naked places but carries a string with her in a purse or bag in case she needs it. She also has some sandals and can wear but prefers to go barefoot. She's more of an active nudist and likes going nude in public and is sure of herself and confident with her body. I was thinking she starts out with a full bush like Crystal and then shaves it to a small landing strip or just totally smooth like Jen. I kind of like that she's a more natural nudist and doesn't need to shave or wax herself down as much as Jen does and isn't quite as bound by society. I hope this helps. Let me know what other suggestions you'd like for her.

Great discription if her. Theough things i would say is, smooths good, but then shorts just as good. But more of a arrow then a strip.

Also i read stories of nudists and they write their greatest feature is their boobs, but Melissa's got to have a ass. Her boobs are fine, but she needs a ass. Because im thinking if i was walking behind her i would want to see a bit of giggle not none at all. More like a dani daniels one in my profile picture not just small.

And finally her structure. For me i like to see body not bones so if shes too skinny its just not natural looking, its like shes ashamed of her curves, she needs to inbrace them.

Great discription if her. Theough things i would say is, smooths good, but then shorts just as good. But more of a arrow then a strip.

Also i read stories of nudists and they write their greatest feature is their boobs, but Melissa's got to have a ass. Her boobs are fine, but she needs a ass. Because im thinking if i was walking behind her i would want to see a bit of giggle not none at all. More like a dani daniels one in my profile picture not just small.

And finally her structure. For me i like to see body not bones so if shes too skinny its just not natural looking, its like shes ashamed of her curves, she needs to inbrace them.

Thanks, I tend to like the smooth look. I didn't start her out that way because I wanted Melissa to look different from Jen and be more of a natural nudist but I knew at some point she would shave herself down there and either be smooth or have a small arrow or strip. I did want her to kind of be different from Jen a little bit since Jen is smooth most of the time. The Jen character really doesnt like hair whereas Melissa she more or less accepts it but wants to help with Jen's development and since Jen doesnt like hair she wants to kind of embrace that.

Yes Melissa is proud of her boobs but she definitely has an ass. Hers is larger and curvy than Jen's that is small and kind of tight. Jen isn't really an ass person. She is still at that point where shes uncomfortable with people seeing her ass or pussy in public. Crystal and Melissa try to change that. Melissa likes everything about her body. She does know how to use her ass to get people's attention. I mean just her walking she can get people turned on the way it sways back and forth seductively.

Melissa is definitely more body than bones. With Jen because she works out alot and doesnt eat too much shes kind of slim and bony but she uses that to get away with being topless or naked when otherwise she couldn't. She definitely looks attractive though she has enough body to look nice. Melissa isn't fat shes just got more of a fuller figure and has curves and big boobs and ass. She is definitely not ashamed of her body and embraces all of her features. Thats why she tries to get Jen to do that too. Theres places Jen could go that Melissa couldn't naked but Melissa has more of a I dont care attitude to nudity whereas Jen tends to be more careful about where she goes nude.

Thanks, I tend to like the smooth look. I didn't start her out that way because I wanted Melissa to look different from Jen and be more of a natural nudist but I knew at some point she would shave herself down there and either be smooth or have a small arrow or strip. I did want her to kind of be different from Jen a little bit since Jen is smooth most of the time. The Jen character really doesnt like hair whereas Melissa she more or less accepts it but wants to help with Jen's development and since Jen doesnt like hair she wants to kind of embrace that.

Yes Melissa is proud of her boobs but she definitely has an ass. Hers is larger and curvy than Jen's that is small and kind of tight. Jen isn't really an ass person. She is still at that point where shes uncomfortable with people seeing her ass or pussy in public. Crystal and Melissa try to change that. Melissa likes everything about her body. She does know how to use her ass to get people's attention. I mean just her walking she can get people turned on the way it sways back and forth seductively.

Melissa is definitely more body than bones. With Jen because she works out alot and doesnt eat too much shes kind of slim and bony but she uses that to get away with being topless or naked when otherwise she couldn't. She definitely looks attractive though she has enough body to look nice. Melissa isn't fat shes just got more of a fuller figure and has curves and big boobs and ass. She is definitely not ashamed of her body and embraces all of her features. Thats why she tries to get Jen to do that too. Theres places Jen could go that Melissa couldn't naked but Melissa has more of a I dont care attitude to nudity whereas Jen tends to be more careful about where she goes nude.

Yes that sounds really good. I liked that Melissa is a curvy goddess lol, Was reading NakedDan's "The "Volunteer"" and Dani in that story i imagine the same with her, where she has curves and has hair and then shaves it off. Melissa and Dani in that sense match to what i would of hoped for with the curves in the boobs and butt area. ( also reminds me of this girl i know ).

With Jen her character going nude in more places goes along side VanessaEvans's "My Boyfriend Likes to Expose" where Tanya can go nude anywhere because of her body, which makes her look younger then she is.

In the end if i was a female with a body like Melissa i would be a nude as often as i could too. Will make for a very rewarding story.

You planing just a one off or a full series of stories to continue with Jens adventures?

Yes that sounds really good. I liked that Melissa is a curvy goddess lol, Was reading NakedDan's "The "Volunteer"" and Dani in that story i imagine the same with her, where she has curves and has hair and then shaves it off. Melissa and Dani in that sense match to what i would of hoped for with the curves in the boobs and butt area. ( also reminds me of this girl i know ).

With Jen her character going nude in more places goes along side VanessaEvans's "My Boyfriend Likes to Expose" where Tanya can go nude anywhere because of her body, which makes her look younger then she is.

In the end if i was a female with a body like Melissa i would be a nude as often as i could too. Will make for a very rewarding story.

You planing just a one off or a full series of stories to continue with Jens adventures?

Thanks, yes Melissa is a curvy goddess. Crystal has curves too but shes more ordinary looking whereas Melissa has that more full feminine form. I actually read NakedDan's "The Volunteer" and she is similiar to Melissa. I actually wanted her after seeing Jen to realize she might have more luck going naked with that body of hers if she does shave the hair off. Reading that story gave me some inspiration. I like how when Melissa walks her boobs bounce and her ass moves I mean not like crazy but enough so that with each step it turns on the people around her and each time she takes a step shes reminded that shes naked.

As for Jen going nude more places it really is like VanessaEvan's "My Boyfriend Likes to Expose" story because I read that one too and Jen is like Tanya in a way because she does look younger than she is. Thats why Crystal and Melissa envy her in some ways that she can go naked places where they might put on some clothes.

Exactly and thats why Melissa goes nude as much as she can because she knows she is attractive and most people will like it so nobody will complain. I like having that part in the story. I dont know if I should add some conflict to her being nude like people objecting and giving her a hard time or not since it may not be believable that she can go nude everywhere or just leave it where they go nude and most people just leave them alone or are excited at seeing them.

Im gonna write a full series of stories. I started them off with Crystal and Jen doing stuff together alone and had them meet people occasionally but they were one off characters and usually they didnt meet them again. Now I have this character Melissa and I like the idea of her being in the story more perminantly. I was thinking of stories where her and Jen could do stuff together or have stories with the three of them doing things or just Jen doing stuff nude on her own because she hasnt really done that yet. Jen has been seperated from Crystal while nude but she always manages to find her again and is never in any real danger even though she thinks she is because Crystal is usually somewhere nearby. Also Melissa would probably dare Jen to do stuff nude that Crystal wouldn't because Crystal always tries to play it somewhat safe whereas Melissa just doesnt care and wants Jen to go all the way.

Thanks, yes Melissa is a curvy goddess. Crystal has curves too but shes more ordinary looking whereas Melissa has that more full feminine form. I actually read NakedDan's "The Volunteer" and she is similiar to Melissa. I actually wanted her after seeing Jen to realize she might have more luck going naked with that body of hers if she does shave the hair off. Reading that story gave me some inspiration. I like how when Melissa walks her boobs bounce and her ass moves I mean not like crazy but enough so that with each step it turns on the people around her and each time she takes a step shes reminded that shes naked.

As for Jen going nude more places it really is like VanessaEvan's "My Boyfriend Likes to Expose" story because I read that one too and Jen is like Tanya in a way because she does look younger than she is. Thats why Crystal and Melissa envy her in some ways that she can go naked places where they might put on some clothes.

Exactly and thats why Melissa goes nude as much as she can because she knows she is attractive and most people will like it so nobody will complain. I like having that part in the story. I dont know if I should add some conflict to her being nude like people objecting and giving her a hard time or not since it may not be believable that she can go nude everywhere or just leave it where they go nude and most people just leave them alone or are excited at seeing them.

Im gonna write a full series of stories. I started them off with Crystal and Jen doing stuff together alone and had them meet people occasionally but they were one off characters and usually they didnt meet them again. Now I have this character Melissa and I like the idea of her being in the story more perminantly. I was thinking of stories where her and Jen could do stuff together or have stories with the three of them doing things or just Jen doing stuff nude on her own because she hasnt really done that yet. Jen has been seperated from Crystal while nude but she always manages to find her again and is never in any real danger even though she thinks she is because Crystal is usually somewhere nearby. Also Melissa would probably dare Jen to do stuff nude that Crystal wouldn't because Crystal always tries to play it somewhat safe whereas Melissa just doesnt care and wants Jen to go all the way.

Yeah melissa sound more daring then crystal. Ive read stories where the girl goes nude at night but ends up miles from home without clothes and has to survive getting home when she has a limit on darkness. If thats the case i would add in a bike ride with jen nude on her own because she wants to get as far away from the safety of clothes as she can. Or have her spend the longest time nude she can possible be.

Cant wait for the stories to start they sound like they will be a great read.

Yeah melissa sound more daring then crystal. Ive read stories where the girl goes nude at night but ends up miles from home without clothes and has to survive getting home when she has a limit on darkness. If thats the case i would add in a bike ride with jen nude on her own because she wants to get as far away from the safety of clothes as she can. Or have her spend the longest time nude she can possible be.

Cant wait for the stories to start they sound like they will be a great read.

Yes Melissa is more daring than Crystal that's why she can push Jen farther than Crystal. I've always wanted to do one of those stories at night where Jen is far from her clothes and has to get home or to Crystals house. I like the nude bike ride idea because Jen likes riding bikes and I've read several stories about that. I want her to be as far from her clothes as she can get. Jen actually feels more vulnerable totally naked than she does topless or even in a tiny bikini.

I'm going to write the stories soon I'm trying to get as many ideas as I can first. These all won't be in the same story but in several over time.

Yes Melissa is more daring than Crystal that's why she can push Jen farther than Crystal. I've always wanted to do one of those stories at night where Jen is far from her clothes and has to get home or to Crystals house. I like the nude bike ride idea because Jen likes riding bikes and I've read several stories about that. I want her to be as far from her clothes as she can get. Jen actually feels more vulnerable totally naked than she does topless or even in a tiny bikini.

I'm going to write the stories soon I'm trying to get as many ideas as I can first. These all won't be in the same story but in several over time.

talking about ideas.

Body paint could be one.

Nude at a festival. Could even include burning main into it too.

Nude photography or modeling

The bikerides one maybe she stumbles in to a bonfire group on the beach or night fishing maybe.
her old school or collage. make her revisit old places that's forbidden to be nude but she can be when their deserted.

The nude bike ride could start during the day at one of those mass group nude rides but she doesn't come with clothes and ends up riding home the same but people are more forgiving because they all knew about the nude ride in the first place and just think shes lost.

Nude hikes are always a good story.

Had one thought of go to a movie marathon with sleeping bags and pj's except jen and melissa dont wear any and jen or both walk out to the snack bar as she is, when everyone has either been too focused on the movie or alseep themselves, but the girl isnt surprised because it makes for a less boring night.

watersports could end with nudity i suppose.

just a few to help

talking about ideas.

Body paint could be one.

Nude at a festival. Could even include burning main into it too.

Nude photography or modeling

The bikerides one maybe she stumbles in to a bonfire group on the beach or night fishing maybe.
her old school or collage. make her revisit old places that's forbidden to be nude but she can be when their deserted.

The nude bike ride could start during the day at one of those mass group nude rides but she doesn't come with clothes and ends up riding home the same but people are more forgiving because they all knew about the nude ride in the first place and just think shes lost.

Nude hikes are always a good story.

Had one thought of go to a movie marathon with sleeping bags and pj's except jen and melissa dont wear any and jen or both walk out to the snack bar as she is, when everyone has either been too focused on the movie or alseep themselves, but the girl isnt surprised because it makes for a less boring night.

watersports could end with nudity i suppose.

just a few to help

I've considered a body paint part of a story. I don't know if I would do a whole story about it or not. I would probably have them paint on a little bikini or a pair of shorts that way they could go naked places they normally couldn't.

I like the nude festival idea. I've heard of burning man before. I haven't ever been to it but it sounds good. I know they have a lot of music and food and games at these places. Jen and Melissa would probably feel right at home there.

I could totally see Jen trying some nude photography or modeling. Melissa would have no problem with it. She would probably show up naked. They could have lots of fun doing different poses and of course Melissa would make Jen do the most embarrassing poses.

The bike ride thing would work because Jen likes to ride bikes. She goes to the beach a lot too. This could be the first time she goes there totally nude and Melissa could take her to the most populated areas to show her off and let people look at her body because Melissa loves to see other people's reaction to her naked body and others. Of course Melissa could keep Jen out until it gets cold and of course she has no way to cover up. Melissa is used to the cold so it won't bother her.

I could see Melissa taking Jen to her old school at night. Melissa enjoys going there at night and walking around and laying naked on the desks. She even plays with herself and makes herself cum. It's interesting when the cleaning people come and find it but they never find her although she almost gets caught a few times. Jen has never done this before so it's totally new to her. It would be fun if it was college and they ran into some night class going on there and Jen tries to hide and Melissa just walks in naked and starts talking to people.

I think it would be fun if Melissa took Jen to the nude bike ride thinking it was some nude resort or beach and it turns out to be this big public event and most people come there clothed. Then they're surprised at the end when Jen and Melissa stay nude when everyone else gets dressed but they don't care because Melissa comes up with some story how they lost their clothes.

Yes I had considered writing a story where Jen and Melissa go on a hike and Melissa is naked and Jen is topless. Somehow she gets Jen out of her shorts and discards them then Jen has to continue naked and everybody on the trail sees her and Melissa makes her walk out in front. What should they do in their hike besides just walking and showing off to people passing by?

Yes I was trying to think of some story involving a movie theater and nudity. Obviously it would have to be at night. The sleep over and pj thing sounds like a good idea. I could totally see Melissa walk out naked to the snack bar. Jen might walk out topless but Melissa takes her shorts and either makes Jen go out with her or Jen gets hungry and Melissa falls asleep and Jen has to go out naked. Luckily the person running the snack bar has a slow night and so doesn't bat an eye at their nudity. Then when they leave they can't find jens clothes so she has to walk home naked with Melissa.

I've considered doing various stories involving water sports like water skiing and water polo that kind of thing. Melissa could drive the boat and Jen skis and Melissa knocks Jen in the water and she loses her bikini and has to spend the rest of the day naked. Or Melissa could always take jens bikini off under the water and she continues naked because her pussy is under the water but Melissa makes her jump up so she flashes people.

Also I thought Jen and Melissa could go to a water park and since Jen has the body of a younger girl she can get away with going naked and Melissa gets jealous because she has to wear a bikini and constantly has to keep it from coming off.

I've considered a body paint part of a story. I don't know if I would do a whole story about it or not. I would probably have them paint on a little bikini or a pair of shorts that way they could go naked places they normally couldn't.

I like the nude festival idea. I've heard of burning man before. I haven't ever been to it but it sounds good. I know they have a lot of music and food and games at these places. Jen and Melissa would probably feel right at home there.

I could totally see Jen trying some nude photography or modeling. Melissa would have no problem with it. She would probably show up naked. They could have lots of fun doing different poses and of course Melissa would make Jen do the most embarrassing poses.

The bike ride thing would work because Jen likes to ride bikes. She goes to the beach a lot too. This could be the first time she goes there totally nude and Melissa could take her to the most populated areas to show her off and let people look at her body because Melissa loves to see other people's reaction to her naked body and others. Of course Melissa could keep Jen out until it gets cold and of course she has no way to cover up. Melissa is used to the cold so it won't bother her.

I could see Melissa taking Jen to her old school at night. Melissa enjoys going there at night and walking around and laying naked on the desks. She even plays with herself and makes herself cum. It's interesting when the cleaning people come and find it but they never find her although she almost gets caught a few times. Jen has never done this before so it's totally new to her. It would be fun if it was college and they ran into some night class going on there and Jen tries to hide and Melissa just walks in naked and starts talking to people.

I think it would be fun if Melissa took Jen to the nude bike ride thinking it was some nude resort or beach and it turns out to be this big public event and most people come there clothed. Then they're surprised at the end when Jen and Melissa stay nude when everyone else gets dressed but they don't care because Melissa comes up with some story how they lost their clothes.

Yes I had considered writing a story where Jen and Melissa go on a hike and Melissa is naked and Jen is topless. Somehow she gets Jen out of her shorts and discards them then Jen has to continue naked and everybody on the trail sees her and Melissa makes her walk out in front. What should they do in their hike besides just walking and showing off to people passing by?

Yes I was trying to think of some story involving a movie theater and nudity. Obviously it would have to be at night. The sleep over and pj thing sounds like a good idea. I could totally see Melissa walk out naked to the snack bar. Jen might walk out topless but Melissa takes her shorts and either makes Jen go out with her or Jen gets hungry and Melissa falls asleep and Jen has to go out naked. Luckily the person running the snack bar has a slow night and so doesn't bat an eye at their nudity. Then when they leave they can't find jens clothes so she has to walk home naked with Melissa.

I've considered doing various stories involving water sports like water skiing and water polo that kind of thing. Melissa could drive the boat and Jen skis and Melissa knocks Jen in the water and she loses her bikini and has to spend the rest of the day naked. Or Melissa could always take jens bikini off under the water and she continues naked because her pussy is under the water but Melissa makes her jump up so she flashes people.

Also I thought Jen and Melissa could go to a water park and since Jen has the body of a younger girl she can get away with going naked and Melissa gets jealous because she has to wear a bikini and constantly has to keep it from coming off.

all good ideas, yeah burning man has well some nudity in it, google it and you will see alot of men i think but many women go nude there so would make for a new experience.

i would like the beach idea also. though i'd start it when leaving home Melissa being the nudist shows up at jens place nude without any cover but jen takes a sarong with her but as she leave the door behind her slams on it and rips it from her body. basically have her locked out nude and with them both nude melissa just has her stay that way. they do have to catch the bus to the beach which i would make a hour away so their on the bus nude and then when at the beach stay that way and have interactions with people and beach volley ball or something and yeah stay out until very late or end up even further away still nude and sleep on the beach and then get the bus back in the morning with all the commuters going to work.

the hike could lead to a horseback ride camp out included with the nudity with other people around their age who are clothed and dont mind their nudity.

the movie theater sound good the way you've put it. i have a friend who matches her description that i would want to give it a go...

the jet ski and nudity i always think of girls in life jackets but nude so their bottom half is showing their nudity.

water park and melissa could be a embarrassing experience for her due to her adult looks then jens. though melissa in anything like a bikini sounds hot. ( ever read "Wet Miranda's, Wet Miranda's Nude Walk" she also write good nudity stories.

anything you think of were jen arrives clothed and end up leaving naked always makes for good reading. And with melissa always nude makes for even greater reading

.....also as im thinking of it if melissa is getting jen into the nudist lifestyle she could take her on a nude cruise, get her feeling what its like with many more naked people

Last edited:
all good ideas, yeah burning man has well some nudity in it, google it and you will see alot of men i think but many women go nude there so would make for a new experience.

i would like the beach idea also. though i'd start it when leaving home Melissa being the nudist shows up at jens place nude without any cover but jen takes a sarong with her but as she leave the door behind her slams on it and rips it from her body. basically have her locked out nude and with them both nude melissa just has her stay that way. they do have to catch the bus to the beach which i would make a hour away so their on the bus nude and then when at the beach stay that way and have interactions with people and beach volley ball or something and yeah stay out until very late or end up even further away still nude and sleep on the beach and then get the bus back in the morning with all the commuters going to work.

the hike could lead to a horseback ride camp out included with the nudity with other people around their age who are clothed and dont mind their nudity.

the movie theater sound good the way you've put it. i have a friend who matches her description that i would want to give it a go...

the jet ski and nudity i always think of girls in life jackets but nude so their bottom half is showing their nudity.

water park and melissa could be a embarrassing experience for her due to her adult looks then jens. though melissa in anything like a bikini sounds hot. ( ever read "Wet Miranda's, Wet Miranda's Nude Walk" she also write good nudity stories.

anything you think of were jen arrives clothed and end up leaving naked always makes for good reading. And with melissa always nude makes for even greater reading

.....also as im thinking of it if melissa is getting jen into the nudist lifestyle she could take her on a nude cruise, get her feeling what its like with many more naked people

Yes that burning man is a good idea. I would have to google it first because I like to know what I'm writing about. I can write stories with nude men in it but I prefer nude women in most of my stories.

I really like the beach idea. Melissa always shows up nude places. Jen tends to like to put something on before she goes out but I do like to make her lose what she's wearing quickly. Especially if like you said she gets locked out and is forced to go with Melissa naked which is just fine with her. I have written a story with Jen going to the beach on the bus topless but this would be her first time doing it naked.
It usually takes about an hour for her to get to the beach on the bus. In the other story the bus driver objected to her nudity and she had to get off early in the cold morning air and they had to go eat at a restaurant. I could do lots of things with Jen and Melissa interacting with people while naked. Naturally they would invite them to play volleyball and Melissa does it but jen is reluctant until some other people take their clothes off too maybe some guys and then she wants to play. I like the idea of her being at the beach late and it being dark and them having to sleep there. Then to stay warm they have to sleep together and explore each other bodies. I like the idea of them taking the bus back with the commuters going to work. Maybe even have it be the same driver.

I like the idea of the nude horseback riding with other clothed people but they don't mind because usually it's boring but Melissa and Jen do things to make it interesting.

I'm glad you like the way I described the movie theater thing. I've read stories that were similar about that sort of thing.

That's what I would do with the jet ski thing because the vest would cover her breasts but would leave her pussy exposed which is the last thing she would want.

The water park story would be fun because I always wanted to do a story like that. It's funny because Melissa has adult looks and has to keep covered in a small flimsy bikini whereas Jen can do all the things naked she wants to do. Then it would be great if Melissa finally gets fed up and rips the thing off going nude on a few rides until they kick them both out. Then Melissa and Jen have to find stuff to do the rest of the day. Melissa would look good in a bikini though. It's just she hates bikinis because she loves going nude and avoids clothes like Jen avoids nudity. I have read wet Miranda's stories and they're very good.

Many of my early stories I wrote them with Jen starting clothed and ending up naked. I intend to make Melissa naked all the time and she has to deal with situations without being able to cover up.

I do want to have the story with Jen and Melissa on a nude cruise sonetime and if Crystal is there she has to get naked too because it's required and she doesn't like getting totally naked. Also it's harder for her and jen because they have to be naked around so many people even if they're naked too.

Back