Public Cuckold

michaelhee12

reader
Hi everyone!

I'm new here, but I have been reading on Literotica for a few years.

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this thread, but I'm hoping someone can point me in the direction of some stories or authors that focus on public cuckolding. I find more interest toward a reluctant girlfriend or wife seduced by a stranger, typically all under the boyfriends/husbands nose.

I have read someone eBooks about this, but I've found it hard to find any on here without it being something completely off. I don't really know how to work the search bar.

Hope someone can help, I'm eager to read what's out there.

Entering “public cuckold” in the search box yields 66 pages of results. No doubt some are better than others. I bet you can find something to meet your needs in those results.

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, but I have been reading on Literotica for a few years.

I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this thread, but I'm hoping someone can point me in the direction of some stories or authors that focus on public cuckolding. I find more interest toward a reluctant girlfriend or wife seduced by a stranger, typically all under the boyfriends/husbands nose.

I have read someone eBooks about this, but I've found it hard to find any on here without it being something completely off. I don't really know how to work the search bar.

Hope someone can help, I'm eager to read what's out there.

I JUST had a fun story thought inspired by a different thread. I too love the idea of a reluctant innocent GF or wife being tempted to stray. And in public adds a nice twist.

What if, a couple have to keep their relationship secret? Perhaps at work because they are boss/subordinate? Or at college because they are student/professor?

So they spend lots of time in each others' company, but no one can know they are a couple. So guys hit on her in front of him all the time. She can't brush them off with "I have a BF/husband", so needs to entertain their advances a LITTLE just to keep their cover. Other guys even talk to him about how hot she is and how they want her, but she seems impossible to make any progress with. Maybe they even ask his advice on how to get her, since they seem to be pretty good friends.

It all makes him very jealous, but, he has to admit, it's also good for his ego to see how much all the other guys want what he has.

Maybe at some point they slip a bit and people start to suspect they are a couple. The rumor mill is always trying to figure out who she might be with since she's so damn hot. To avoid losing their jobs and the embarrassment, he encourages her to entertain some other guy(s) advances a little more... enough to get the rumor mill to shift a bit.

So she keeps uping her flirting game to create some false rumors. To her surprise she likes the additional attention and has to admit she's turned on by a few guys. He has to admit he likes the additional sex he's getting when she comes home horny. And when she flirts in public in front of him, and looks over slyly at him to check if he's jealously watching her... they both get turned on. She says it's cute how jealous he gets of her. He says she looks so hot when she has that naughty little gleam in her eye.

Then one night during sex she teases him, "Did that make you jealous today when you saw me with John? You looked very jealous watching me. Were you worried he was going to kiss me right there in front of everyone? I thought he might when he leaned in like that."

He cums hard hearing her say that... and it escalates from there bit by bit... becoming frequent pillow talk... and slowly going from fantasy to reality as her dating life becomes more and more active, all while he stands around as a jealous bystander when in public. And then of course, a school trip (or business trip) takes it up another notch.

Time passes and one day some guy approaches him, and asks "Dude, are you ever going to tap that hoe? I think you're the only one in the office/school who hasn't dated her yet. She is SO hot. She used to be such a prude, but, now... damn! I hear she's already got her eyes on that new guy who started this week. If you want a shot, you should probably make your move."

Last edited:
I like the idea of a world where cuckolding - but really more like wife-sharing - is considered kinky and fun - not embarrassing or emasculating.
  • The husband is considered MORE of a man, for being secure enough to enjoy his wife getting railed by another man.
  • The bull is considered gracious and giving to become part of another man's family, help take care of the wife as a second husband, without breaking them up or trying to steal her.
  • The wife is considered both lucky but also incredibly responsible, emotionally mature, and level-headed to be able to manage relationships with two men.
I always fantasize about the idea of sharing my wife with her brother and think it would be lovely if in the world described above, EVERYONE KNEW. Her whole family, my whole family, our entire community, school, neighborhood.

Whenever they ask my wife if we can go to a certain party, event, etc, they know my wife will say: "I'm going to check in with hubby and big bro and get back to you." It's normal because she has TWO men that are in her life.

Everyone knows when we walk into a fancy event, there will be my beautiful wife in the middle and myself and her brother on either side with our hands on the small of her back. Everyone knows at Christmas that she will find opportunities to kiss BOTH of us under the mistletoe, in front of everyone. Everyone knows that when she's pregnant, it can be either of ours. Everyone knows that she is almost ALWAYS full with both of our loads in her pussy.

Her friends consider her the expert on double-penetration, DVP sex, and getting spit-roasted and ask her advice all the time, including advice on managing jealousy between the two men in her life - which would be easy for her because both me and her brother enjoy sharing her with each other.

It's a fact of the world, other people do it, and it's completely normal.

That's the world I wish I lived in. A story about the kind of public cuckolding world, with and without incest, etc, would be so good.

Back