The Declaration of Apparent Orchestrated Intent

Order of Apparent or Private Party Gone Wrong

To begin with:
If executive orders have been given to immigration, the IRS and ATF, what are the chances they have been given to Police unions? Local Politicians? Auto manufacturers? School boards? Child and Family Services?

Yeah. Anyway. Back to the obvious Immigration Scam:
There are people to blame:
It does make sense, that is, how immigration went from an intolerable problem to 'crisis'
The only thing Corrupt Politicians would need is Media help.
So how do we get from executive orders not to enforce being the problem to 'it's violence in those countries' doing it?

*Note: Remember way back in this thread where I said ABC and NBC are majority owned by the same investment company? Cause they are, which makes everything below @ pro. (told you so)

Food for thought:
This is how some think:
"They west coast was once Mexico and we should reunite them."
7/2012
http://blog.chron.com/txpotomac/2012/07/democratic-senate-candidate-embraces-immigration-amnesty/
Sadler said Yarbrough’s immigration stance is not in line with the state’s Democrats and is turning off voters. He pointed to Yarbrough’s reference to building a “Berlin Wall” at the U.S. southern border in last month’s televised debate.

...and then: Dessert:
4/2013
http://dailycaller.com/2013/04/13/magnet-on-amnesty-border-rush-starts/
Defenders of welfare used to argue, for example,*that high benefits, or promises of training rather than required work,*didn’t attract people onto the dole. Obvious BS. (Even if you favored more generous welfare benefits, it didn’t make sense to deny that one consequence would be more people going on welfare.) Liberals also said nobody on welfare would move from state to state for higher benefits. Had they ever been to Wisconsin?

Similarly, advocates of immigration amnesty would now*like to*deny the obvious: that*even*talk*of amnesty is a powerful magnet for more illegal border-crossing.

Here's your smoking gun 1st::
7/2013
http://trailblazersblog.dallasnews....from-dallas-as-part-of-immigration-push.html/
President Obama has invited anchors from Telemundo and Univision stations in Dallas and other cities to White House on Tuesday — part of his push “to make the case for bipartisan, common sense immigration reform.”

Blatant motivation with clean presidential hands:
11/2013
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...nches-new-ad-campaign-to-push-for-amnesty-now
“The ads, obtained by Politico, mark a shift in course for the group,” Haberman wrote. “Its earlier ads — aired through FWD.us and its partisan-leaning affiliates — sought to persuade with a gentler tone, or by offering cover to Senate Republicans who’ve supported immigration reform by highlighting conservative messaging points. The ads also provided reinforcement to Senate Democrats and House Republicans such as Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.).”

The new advertisement is called “Why We Wait,” Haberman reported, adding that this ad is “part of a clear shift in strategy by the Facebook founder’s group to apply pressure on the House GOP, especially with the government shutdown over and the legislative calendar fairly open.”

Haberman reported that there are two different spots, one in English and one in Spanish. They will, she wrote, be part of a weeklong six-figure national cable ad buy and part of a longer online web ad buy.*

“On the need to fix our broken immigration system, there are signs both political parties in Washington get it,” the narrator of the English version of the ad says in a voiceover.

The ad then cuts to Obama to quote him saying: “Washington’s lagging behind the country on this.” From there, it cuts to Boehner saying: “This issue has been around far too long.”

The narrator jumps back in to say: “And yet, we wait.”

NBC owns Telemundo
http://www.nbcuni.com/broadcast/telemundo/

Disney owns ABC and Univision:
http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702304363104577389822944014702

Univision gets caught:
6/18/2014
http://www.latimes.com/entertainmen...radio-ratings-los-angeles-20140618-story.html
Spanish Language radio (&apparent media corruption)
(no wonder radio plays the same song over and over)
Nielsen's disclosure that its Los Angeles radio ratings had been compromised prompted the company to disqualify two families from its sample audience. The unprecedented breach allowed two Spanish-language radio stations to soar in the ratings.

Drama: Also administration's 1st statement beyond "shhh"
6/10/2014
(This is a link to Cruz's statement a few posts back, i forgot the link, it's from Breitbart)
White House spokesman Josh Earnest, however,*according to*The Hill, "scoffed at Cruz, saying he would not 'put a lot of stock in the ability of Republican members of Congress to divine the thoughts and insights of children in Central American countries.'"

Earnest was responding to Cruz's remarks to*Breitbart Texas reporter Kristin Tate*that the humanitarian crisis has been a "direct consequence of Obama's lawlessness," like his implementation of the Deferred Action Program for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program by executive fiat.

Commentary:
6/20/2014
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/..._5515252.html?utm_hp_ref=politics&ir=Politics
"While we understand that many of these individuals are coming to this country to escape violence and hardship in their home country, the current climate along the border and our enforcement policies are only encouraging them to risk their lives and those of their children," he added later. "It is time that we confront the crisis along the border head-on through immediate and aggressive action."

Whole thing:
6/20/2014
http://www.speaker.gov/press-releas...-act-immediately-humanitarian-crisis-southern
Dear Mr. President:

Our country is facing a national security and humanitarian crisis along our southern border.* Thousands of children and families are pouring across our borders, overwhelming our resources and endangering those most vulnerable to exploitation.* Children are being handed over to unscrupulous cartels and smugglers and are subjected to untold horrors and violence.* The policies of your administration have directly resulted in the belief by these immigrants that once they reach U.S. soil, they will be able to stay here indefinitely.* There are several steps that we call on you and your administration to take immediately to enforce our laws, stem the tide of migrants, protect the victims, and ensure that these individuals are dealt with in a humane manner that is consistent with American ideals of compassion and family unity.*

6/9/2014
http://therightscoop.com/rampant-rumors-of-amnesty-why-illegal-minors-are-flooding-america/
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/connca...erica-calls-bs-on-obamas-amnesty-lie-n1849425

6/11/2014
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/central-america-illegal-children-newspapers/2014/06/10/id/576257/

The only article I found not blaming the TV, also features administration's talking points::
Also blames Republicans while copying Boehner's exact words? What?
6/20/2014 (from AZ? That's convenient... Picked up nationwide?)
http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...edia-central-america-migrants-go-us/11205479/
"The U.S. will not give asylum to migrant children," blared Thursday's front page of*La Prensa Grafica, one of the largest papers in El Salvador.

Other newspapers sported similar headlines. It has been all but impossible in this country in recent days to look at a newspaper, listen to the radio or watch a TV newscast without hearing this message. The same message that Vice President Joe Biden delivered in Guatemala City on Friday at a meeting with leaders from Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvador and Mexico.

Much of this past week, evening newscasts either led with or prominently featured reports that minors apprehended in the United States would be deported back to El Salvador. In neighboring Honduras and Guatemala, too, recent news coverage could scarcely have stated more clearly that the U.S. government says it will deport migrant children who cross the border illegally.

6/19/2014
http://sweetness-light.com/archive/central-american-papers-continue-to-urge-going-to-us
In its June 17 edition, [ La Prensa Libre] also highlights Democrat-sponsored legislation in New York State that would grant voting rights, health care and university scholarships to the state’s millions of illegal immigrants. The New York is Home Act, sponsored by state senator Gustavo Rivera (D-Bronx) and state assemblyman Karim Camara (D-Brooklyn) would provide the benefits of citizenship to all undocumented immigrants who can demonstrate three or more years of residence in the state of New York.

On a similar note, the newspaper also reports on Guatemalan President Otto Pérez-Molina’s plans to ask the Obama Administration to extend temporary protected status to all illegal immigrants from Guatemala who arrived in the U.S. prior to 2011.

Other major Central American media outlets reporting on the child illegal immigrant wave, such as La Prensa Gráfica in El Salvador and La Prensa in Honduras, have also highlighted the Obama administration’s announcement last week of additional "free legal services" for undocumented minors who illegally cross the U.S. border. "We’re taking a historic step to strengthen our justice system and protect the rights of the most vulnerable members of society," U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said upon announcing the aid.

6/13/2014
http://news.investors.com/ibd-edito...immigration-wave-may-well-be-orchestrated.htm
To date, there hasn't been a word from the White House or its agencies urging families in Honduras, Guatemala or El Salvador not to send their children alone through Mexico's merciless badlands infested with cartel criminals to reach the U.S. There's some Twitter activity and little else.

But the newspapers and television stations throughout Central America are falsely reporting that amnesty will be theirs if they can just make it through the Mexican obstacle course — and that the time to do it is now.

It doesn't matter that these children are likely to succumb to desert heat, be snatched by vicious human traffickers, forced into prostitution, slavery or the drug trade, or simply murdered as has already happened to thousands, as the white crosses at the border can attest.

Not since the radio broadcasts that triggered Rwanda's Tutsi massacres in 1994 has such false information been spread unchecked by authorities who might be able with just their words to make a difference.

U.S. embassy websites still have no warnings to Central Americans about not sending children north, and until recently the U.S. embassy in Guatemala's website prominently featured links to President Obama's campaign website with his speech declaring to Guatemalans that "our immigration system is broken."

So no wonder the National Association of Former Border Patrol Officers, after 50,000 apprehensions of border crossers in south Texas, declared this week that "certainly we are not gullible enough to believe that thousands of unaccompanied minor Central American children came to America without the encouragement, aid and assistance of the United States government."
 
I do wish Trisail ?) would manage to limit the width, of the interesting stuff he does, in the same way you've managed!
 
word.

I do wish Trisail ?) would manage to limit the width, of the interesting stuff he does, in the same way you've managed!

Not as easy as it looks :D ...but yeah, I try to keep each post as one complete thought, since the only thing binding the thread is theme, and I link the old post #s where I can.

Was better before teh hax's. It seems the posts I take screen shots of only get *s, which mostly come from hyperlinks or bold or italics on the origin site, but not always, just FYI.

I went back through and tried to fix it, but to no avail. The messed up version re appears somehow.

SO: I apologize (or apologise for you funny foreign types like Handley) for broken links towards the start of the thread.

Via BB messaging I brought it up to Laurel, but she says it's only me as logged accessing type and 'no signs of a struggle' so to speak.

I choose to believe her even if I think it could be twenty people pretending to be one, for all I know it could be no one, or you for that matter. (asin:pictures of one Laurel or it didn't happen) :eek:

So either I'm crazy, making a joke, or it actually happened/is happening.
(get it? that's me doing it wrong---^)
 
Told you so.

SO: This article ends the debate.
Game over, it's 100% poodoo, global warming is fake'd, it's bizzaro cousin, Climate Change is also fake'd, unless, by Climate change you mean "technically it's getting colder" .

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/en...e-scandal-of-fiddled-global-warming-data.html

Goddard shows how, in recent years, NOAA’s US Historical Climatology Network (USHCN) has been “adjusting” its record by replacing real temperatures with data “fabricated” by computer models. The effect of this has been to downgrade earlier temperatures and to exaggerate those from recent decades, to give the impression that the Earth has been warming up much more than is justified by the actual data. In several posts headed “Data tampering at USHCN/GISS”, Goddard compares the currently published temperature graphs with those based only on temperatures measured at the time. These show that the US has actually been cooling since the Thirties, the hottest decade on record; whereas the latest graph, nearly half of it based on “fabricated” data, shows it to have been warming at a rate equivalent to more than 3 degrees centigrade per century.

When I first began examining the global-warming scare, I found nothing more puzzling than the way officially approved scientists kept on being shown to have finagled their data, as in that ludicrous “hockey stick” graph, pretending to prove that the world had suddenly become much hotter than at any time in 1,000 years. Any theory needing to rely so consistently on fudging the evidence, I concluded, must be looked on not as science at all, but as simply a rather alarming case study in the aberrations of group psychology.


'Climate Change' sure is a funny phrase with a lot of meanings, it's also a metaphor.
 
Got Jokes?

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/s...oise-in-the-brain-study-suggests-9553678.html

So: Some poodoo labled as scientific fact.
The best way to debunk crap science, start with the conclusion, or the proven hypothesis:

This latest experiment is an extension of psychologist Benjamin Libet’s 1970s research into the brain’s electrical activity immediately before a decision.*

Libet asked volunteers to press a switch in response to a visual signal - but whereas he had to rely on the participants telling him when they made their choice, Bengson explained that the random nature of the new study meant that "we know people aren't making the decision in advance".

...and then go to the beginning:
According to the research, published in the*Journal of Cognitive Neuroscience, decisions could be predicted based on the pattern of brain activity immediately before a choice was made.

Volunteers in the study were asked to sit in front of a screen and focus on its central point while their brains’ electrical activity was recorded. They were then asked to make a decision to look either left or right when a cue symbol appeared on the screen, and then to report their decision.

The cue to look left or right appeared at random intervals, so the volunteers could not consciously or unconsciously prepare for it.

The brain has a normal level of so-called background noise; the researchers found that the pattern of activity in the brain in the seconds before the cue symbol appeared - before the volunteers knew they were going to make a choice - could predict the likely outcome of the decision.

Lol @ 50/50 chances as 'random'

also: Notice the word 'likely'

also: and here's the kicker: An experiment on free will with a limited set of parameters and only one correct choice.
Yeah. I'd say think that through, but...
 
Fun Facts

SO: This is a weird article. It explains how smuggling of contraband is now taking place at the border, and then it references how it used to be done, but in between it shows how contraband seizures are down.

So, it's out of order, but essentially shows how bad guys used to use the roads, but it's easier now to use the 'mass crossings' as cover, which explains why they are catching less bad guys on the roads.

Needlessly complicated, that is, the way the article explains it. Almost like it's trying to show that 'less crap is coming across the border' now. Which is crazy talk:

http://www.themonitor.com/news/immi...cle_2ab7d7f0-f8e0-11e3-a2bb-0017a43b2370.html
With the Border Patrol distracted by a surge of Central American migrants crossing into south Texas, Mexican cartels have had an easier time smuggling illegal drugs across the border, according to agents and state officials.

The arrival of large groups of women and children on the U.S. side of the Rio Grande is pulling agents away from their patrol stations elsewhere along the border, creating gaps in coverage that the traffickers can exploit, according to Chris Cabrera, vice president of the Border Patrol union's Rio Grande Valley chapter.

The smugglers wait on the southern banks of the Rio Grande as migrant groups as large as 250 wade across at dusk and turn themselves in to the Border Patrol, he said. Then groups of single men proceed to cross under cover of darkness, hoping to slip through.

"After that they send over the dope," Cabrera said, with U.S. officers too busy to stop it.

Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott and Gov. Rick Perry have echoed the complaints. In a letter this month to Department of Homeland Security Secretary Jeh Johnson, Abbott asked for $30 million for law enforcement officers to fill in the gaps because "we have grave concerns that dangerous cartel activity, including narcotics smuggling and human trafficking, will go unchecked because Border Patrol resources are stretched too thin."

The most recent statistics from the U.S. Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) show that narcotics seizures have fallen across the entire border with Mexico this year, with the drop being worse in Texas than the average.

In Texas, combined seizures of marijuana, cocaine, heroin and methamphetamine fell by 34 percent — from 374,812 to 246,976 kilograms — between Jan. 1 and June 14 compared with the same period last year. Seizures in Arizona and California fell by 26 percent in each state. The decline was greatest in New Mexico — 62 percent — and the overall amount of drugs captured was also far lower than in other states.

DEA officials caution that it is too early to say whether the rush of Central American migrants is responsible for the falling drug interdiction numbers, noting that the biggest narcotics loads in Texas are typically seized from vehicles at highway checkpoints farther north, not on the banks of the Rio Grande.

...and then::
http://news.yahoo.com/mass-immigran...-170746061.html;_ylt=AwrBJR9V7KVTUBEAF2zQtDMD
Mass graves have been discovered in a south Texas cemetery, and researchers believe they contain the bodies of immigrants who died crossing into the U.S. illegally, according to published reports Saturday.

The discovery at Sacred Heart Burial Park in Falfurrias came as part of a multi-year effort to identify immigrants who've died in the area near the U.S.-Mexico border. The remote area is often deadly for immigrants from Mexico and Central America who set out on foot through ranchlands amid sweltering temperatures to avoid a nearby U.S. Border Patrol checkpoint.
...
They exhumed 110 unidentified people from the cemetery in 2013. This summer, researchers have performed 52 exhumations, but because some remains were stored together, further study will be needed to determine exactly how many bodies have been recovered, Baker said.

Researchers told the newspaper that some remains were found under small, temporary grave markers bearing the name of local funeral home Funeraria del Angel Howard-Williams.

Brooks and Jim Hogg county officials said they pay the funeral home to handle bodies recovered in the remote parts of South Texas.

More than 300 people died crossing through Brooks County alone between 2011 and 2013 — representing more than 50 percent of the deaths in Texas' sprawling Rio Grande Valley.

...makes you wonder about those murder rate and 'safest city in America' statistics, or maybe that's only me.
 
Being right all the time is a real expensive habit.

SO: As awful and sick and gross as this article is, it gives me two things to say:

1. Regretable as it is, it looks like I'm on to something.
2. Sadly, I told you so.

http://eagnews.org/parents-shocked-when-school-features-4-year-olds-pole-dancing-to-disney-tunes/

Officials with the school and local Revolutions Pole Academy arranged for the performance at Crockenhill’s summer school festival as a way to encourage physical fitness. Officials contend the routine, which also featured Disney music and adults dressed as characters from The Lion King, was perfectly acceptable, the Daily Mail reports.

“We had the dance company come along and they were involved in aerial skills and it’s run by someone in our community,” Crockenhill’s headmaster, Sarah Warshow, told the news site.

“There was one performance by the teacher and some of the children. It’s great for the children to keep fit and it’s fun as well,” she said. “We felt it was good to support it – there’s nothing sleazy about it.”

Revolutions owner Cat Ledbetter performed a pole dance at the event to the Disney tune Let it Go, from the movie Frozen. She said some parents are just over-reacting.

“The children involved all had a fantastic time and have benefited greatly from their lessons,” she told the Daily Mail. “It’s fun and it’s keeping them fit.”

Ledbetter added that “the pole workout is one of four or five workouts they do and a staple part of my business.

“To separate it and tell them they can’t do it would be putting a stigma on it. I’m very sad for the school and it’s quite upsetting for the children to hear these comments.”

Oddly enough, nobody seems to be more upset about the whole situation than LaToya Jackson.

“This is so disturbing to hear. What are we teaching our girls? Look at society. What are we doing here?” Jackson told Dr. Drew during a guest appearance on*Dr. Drew on Call. “It so disturbing … the message that you are giving them that it’s ok to do that, to grow up and do this. I’m just, I’m just so upset about this.”

/me facepalms.
 
Mo'

TOGO w/Posts#s 476, 479, & 481 (mybad)
An open pathway from South America, through Central America, All the way to Canada in the name of?
Where is Bundy's Ranch?
Turtles Killed by the Global Warming or something? idk?

So yeah, I guess 'Political Agenda' is a funny phrase as well.

SO: Two articles that stand fine by themselves, but when added together, the hints of the factions in government become obvious. As do their methods of deceit.

"It's for the environment, how can you not like it?"

Corruption knows no bounds, and liars abound.

First, a new EPA rule that's being forced through:
http://thehill.com/policy/energy-en...nd-grab-create-groundswell-against-water-rule
The House has held a series of hearings on the water rule to highlight the fierce opposition from agriculture groups, the stone industry, developers and local governments.

The EPA, meanwhile, is trying to fight what it calls major misconceptions about the rule. EPA Administrator Gina McCarthy reached out specifically to the agriculture community with a piece in the*Farm Journal.

“Our proposed rule will not add to or expand the scope of waters historically protected under the Clean Water Act,” she wrote. “It will not regulate groundwater or tile drainage systems; and it will not increase regulation of ditches (whether they are irrigation or drainage).”

EPA officials are planning to ramp up outreach to affected groups this summer to address their concerns and clarify what the rule would do, spokeswoman Liz Purchia said.

Environmental advocates are also lining up support.

“This rule is incredibly important for the conservation community and for protecting our nation’s rivers and streams,” said Joshua Saks, the National Wildlife Federation’s top lobbyist.

Saks characterized the Capitol Hill opposition as a “vocal minority,” and said the country supports clean water.

“We have great champions in Congress who are standing up on this as well,” he said.

...but why would that---^ be needed if 'nothing is changing' ?
Why are 261 Representatives a 'vocal minority' ?

Try this on for size:

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...ted-at-Border-Fed-Agent-Cites-Safety-Concerns
The National Border Patrol Council (NBPC), the union representing approximately 17,000 U.S. Border Patrol agents, also had a representative in the area accompanied by a journalist from another outlet. The union representative spoke with the Border Patrol agent who demanded that this reporter leave the area. Within minutes, the union representative received a call from a Border Patrol supervisor about his presence in the area. The NBPC Local 3307 union representative, Albert Spratte, told Breitbart Texas, “This area has always been the public road to Rincon Village, it is the only access to the houses there. All of the sudden, we are being told it is restricted and not open to the public or media. A lot of media have been there recently and this hasn’t been told to us before. It is something new.”

Spratte continued, “The agent who removed you spoke with me immediately after the incident. The phone call from Border Patrol management brought to my attention that they only wanted agents in that area now, which is strange because we’ve never been told that before from up top.”

The area of the Rio Grande River south of McAllen, Texas to Anzalduas Park has effectively become ground zero for the Texas border crisis. While some of the activity is occurring near the park and can be witnessed and documented by media, much of the crossing of minors occurs in areas with signs warning U.S. citizens not to enter. Some of the areas are under the care of U.S. Fish and Wildlife, while other areas are private property. Much of the area is controlled by the International Water Boundary Commission (IWBC), and the area around the Anzalduas International Bridge has traditionally been open for media and for anyone going to Rincon Village.*

Spratte said that the area is the only access to Rincon Village and that this is why the area is one of the few without posted restrictions to the public. “It is one of the few places that doesn’t have signs restricting access, and therefore one of the few places in this hotspot where media has the ability to see what is really occurring and relate that to the American public,” Spratte said. “For the past several months in that area, media has constantly come down and we have never had a problem with them being kicked out.”
...
He said, “A supervisor in the Border Patrol can't just put out a policy, it has to come from above them in the chain, maybe even as high up as Washington.”

“I think the folks in Washington are embarrassed that we have so little control over what is crossing into our nation right now and they don’t want the American public to have pictures or video of this failure, and this ultimately hurts the public and limits the knowledge they have. The public has a right to know what is really going on here,” said Spratte.*
...
The agent said the public information officers are the only ones allowed to speak with media. “They get their talking points from Washington, D.C., from high level political appointees, and they have to strictly adhere to what they are told to say. This is why it is vital that journalists have access to these areas without the oversight of the federal government,” said the agent.
...
He said, “It seems the service at the station or sector level is trying to hide something. Management is sending out emails to agents and intimidating them and trying to restrict the information journalists can obtain. This is a testament to how unsecured the border actually is.”

“Leadership in Washington has consistently told the public that the border is secure or secured enough. This crisis exposes the lack of the truth in those statements and journalists have played a vital role in informing the public,” Cabrera continued. “Had those photos not been leaked and published, we’d still be at square one and there would be no attention down here. Journalists being prohibited from accessing areas to take photos and video of the river border is detrimental. This leaves the public to make decisions based solely upon the official line from Washington.” He added, “Not only do Americans as a whole deserve better, but Border Patrol agents themselves are dependent upon the public understanding what they are dealing with.”
 
Last edited:
Chiracahua or Chiricahua

SO: Thanks to the above post #483, all of this---v makes sense now beyond the 'Screw you, I'm the pres' bit:

http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_25812377/obama-designate-his-largest-national-monument

http://www.viralglobalnews.com/u-s-stories/controversy-national-monument-new-mexico/7967/

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/10/o...al-selling-of-america-the-beautiful.html?_r=0

http://robbishop.house.gov/news/documentsingle.aspx?DocumentID=380303
Unresolved security gaps along the border and a recent violent attack of a U.S. National Park Service (NPS) employee at Chiracahua National Monument raise serious concerns about safety and ongoing violence along the border. In light of the unresolved criminal activity taking place on federal land along the border, I am asking the Administration to abandon any efforts to move forward with new national monument designations.
...
It’s irresponsible to focus efforts on new land designations rather than finding solutions to existing criminal activities plaguing the border. I am concerned that new federal land designations along the southern border will only add to the ongoing criminal activity already taking place. New and restrictive federal land designations on the border will further hamper the U.S. Border Patrol’s ability to conduct routine patrols and apprehensions, allowing drug smuggling and human trafficking to occur on our federal land. As a sovereign country, this is inexcusable. Statistics prove that areas where the Border Patrol has unfettered access are among the safest and secure areas along the southern border. Areas with strict federal land policies that block the USBP from having necessary access are among the most highly trafficked routes.

..and now you know, and knowing is half the battle.
 
Credit Where Credit is Due

Coicidentally timed fun with statistics and bullshit:
6/23/2014

http://thehill.com/blogs/congress-b...urvival-summit-is-a-booster-shot-to-a-healthy

So the article makes two statements that should not be argued:

Since 1990, under-five mortality has been nearly halved – from 12.6 million to 6.6 million – while maternal deaths fell by nearly 50 percent, from 543,000 to 289,000.

and also:

Vaccines are a proven, sustainable approach to development, providing lasting benefits for maternal and child health. Just like children need boosters to ensure lasting immunity, American leadership emerging from Acting on the Call is our booster shot to ensure that all mothers and children have a fair start at a healthy life and contribute to their countries’ healthy future.

Which is great. Who doesn't want to help kids not die?
...but then things go talking crazy talk and the article begins using that 'new math' for it's numbers.

In his 2013 State of the Union address, President Obama made a strong commitment to help save the world’s children from preventable deaths. His was not an empty promise.

The commitment followed a U.S.-organized summit called the “Child Survival: Call to Action,” which focused the world’s attention on ending preventable maternal, newborn and child death. In the course of just two years, there has been remarkable progress in saving the lives and improving the health of tens of millions of children and mothers.

This has helped drive forward a remarkable trend in global health.

That's a bold claim.
Hmm. Sounds made up. Pictures or it didn't happen.
2008 to 2014 =/= 1990 to 2014

Instrumental in this story has been the GAVI Alliance, whose members include UNICEF, the World Health Organization, the World Bank, the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, donor countries – including the United States – implementing countries, the private sector and civil society.

Nice name drops. Nice way to show whom is working with whom, as well, btw. (follow the $)
also: 'instrumental' ? *hint hint
also: 'civil society' : because, apparently, it's uncivilized to expect other countries to take care of the children that live there.

You'd think this article was released to show how much some persons care about immigrant children...
oh, btw----^----Have you seen the Sunday 'Parade' insert in the paper?
(Sunday, June 22, 2014, http://www.Parade.com/ )

Since its inception in 2000, the Alliance has helped immunize 440 million children, increasing the coverage of routine immunization but also providing access to newer vaccines that target the two largest killers of children, pneumonia and diarrhoea, and even two causes of cancer. This is equivalent to the combined populations of the United States, Canada, the UK and Australia. As a result around 6 million lives will have been saved, or more than the number of children born in those countries, each year.

That's a bold and outlandish claim.
also: 440 million in 14 years, which is roughly 30 million a year.

...which is great, but by doubling the budget in one year they hope to immunize 300 million in four years
Which works out roughly to 75 million kids a year, which is more than 2x the original amount of kids.

yeah.

Also: Out of 440 million immunization, 6 million lives have been saved.

6000000/440000000

Shouldn't one immunization save one life?

...and yet with twice as much money, they intend to save 7.5 million lives in 4 years.

One month after the GAVI Alliance outlined the opportunity – and resources required – to significantly accelerate access to life-saving vaccines and expand immunization coverage to the world’s most vulnerable people in 2016-20, Acting on the Call represents a critical moment in this effort. It is an opportunity to dramatically improveprogress against the leading killers of children and women, including through expanded use of vaccines, one of the most cost-effective ways of ending preventable maternal and child deaths.

But the article says that the program has been going on since 2000. Wait, so doing what you've been doing all along is 'Acting on the Call' by the president? GAVI should be pissed he's trying to steal their thunder, especially considering how his medical overhaul is turning out. Actually, it kind of looks like someone is trying to give the world free healthcare as a bolster for the future UN job...

We have a unique opportunity in front of us now: to immunize another 300 million children between 2016 and 2020, and produce a tenfold increase in the proportion of children who are fully immunized with WHO-recommended vaccines. The result: 5 to 6 million more deaths averted by 2020.

This unprecedented scale-up would require GAVI to mobilize $7.5 billion in additional investments over the next five years ($1.5 billion per year), which would generate $80 billion to $100 billion in economic benefits, including healthcare savings in developing countries.

So considering the corporations and charities and government officials involved:
How does that make any sense? Think it through. It's like shopping: Just because you spent $100 on $150 worth of stuff doesn't mean you spent less money. You're still spending. A sale on overpriced items is not a sale.

SPAVING is not a valid economic gain.

Attainment of this will require bold investments by all partners, including the United States. Historically, we’ve seen significant bipartisan support for immunization, with the Obama Administration requesting a record $200 million in its fiscal 2015 budget for GAVI. Overall, the United States has invested about $1.2 billion in GAVI since 2001.

SO: 1,200,000,000 in 13 years, or roughly 90 million a year. So BO doubled the projected budget for the program next year and gets all of the credit for up until now?

What? Wait, aren't we in a fiscal crisis where it seems like the FeD is trying to make us go broke or fall into an endless debt spiral?

Here's a metaphor:

"How many free meals will you treat the neighbor's kids to?"
 
really?

This is so fucking coincidental, that is, the "do what we say or suffer the consequences" bit, that I only have one thing to say.

"Arrest these assholes for conspiracy to commit, and for having committed, Color of Law offenses."

White House*press secretary*Josh Earnest*challenged Republicans, if they are truly concerned about border security, to back the comprehensive immigration reform package that passed the Senate last year and is strongly supported by President Obama.

“If we really wanted to solve this problem, one good way to do it is for those Republicans to get on board … and support common sense immigration reform,”*Mr. Earnest*told reporters.

Read more:http://www.washingtontimes.com/news...publicans-poor-border-security/#ixzz35c5k4800
 
It's the colors you held.

togo with the last post:
How and why to file a color of law violation against the executive branch:
http://nypost.com/2014/06/22/what-congress-can-do-about-obamas-rewriting-of-laws/

But what are Color of Law violations and how do they work:
This-----v is:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-ears-kids-coyote-gangs-claims-Ted-Cruz.html
Sen. Ted Cruz said the children are being placed in 'unspeakable' peril when the traffickers,known as 'coyotes,' take over.

'We just heard stories of little boys and little girls, forced by these drug dealers to cut off the fingers or cut off the ears of other little boys and little girls, in order to extort money from their families,' Cruz said after he toured the temporary holding facility for 'unaccompanied alien children' at Lackland Air Force Base along with Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott and Rep. Michael Burgess.

'And these children are told, "If you don't cut off the fingers or ears of another child, you'll be shot".'

Cruz was relating accounts he heard from officials at the Lackland facility in San Antonio, according to a spokesperson in his office.

The coyotes, Cruz said, 'are not well-meaning social workers trying to care for these kids. These are hardened, cold criminals. These are transnational, global criminal cartels. And they are vicious, violent murderers.'

'These children are being subjected to physical abuse, to sexual abuse. Some of them are losing their lives.'

'When the President of the United States prevents the Border Patrol from following the law and enforcing our immigration laws,' Cruz declared, 'when the President of the United States announces to the world, "Amnesty for those who have broken the law," the consequence is that people respond to that.'

'And the way they've responded to that is handing over their children to drug dealers and vicious cartels.'

Abbott, who is running to succeed Republican Rick Perry as governor of Texas, confirmed the accounts they heard and agreed that the White House deserves the blame.

'We are dealing with a human-made crisis. The challenges* these children are going through are unprecedented,' he said, 'and it is unacceptable to have children housed in facilities like this.'

'Equally unacceptable, though, is to have a president promoting policies that entice children to navigate more than 1,000 miles away from home, going through the most treacherous conditions, facing things like human trafficking and sexual assault.'


and this:

“The problems at the VA are worse than anyone imagined,”*Mr. Coburn*said. “Over the past decade, more than 1,000 veterans may have died as a result of VA’s misconduct and the VA has paid out nearly $1 billion to veterans and their families for its medical malpractice.”

The VA has come under fire in recent months over reports that dozens of veterans died while stuck on secret waiting lists at a VA facility in Phoenix. Since then, an inspector general’s investigation has found widespread misuse of secret wait lists in a number of facilities. The department’s secretary has resigned.

"but what can we do!!"

How about this:
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/242
FBI said:
Title 18, U.S.C., *Section 242
Deprivation*of*Rights Under Color*of*Law

This statute makes it a crime for any person acting under color*of*law, statute, ordinance, regulation, or custom to willfully deprive or cause to be deprived from any person those rights, privileges, or immunities secured or protected by the Constitution and*laws*of*the U.S.

This*law*further prohibits a person acting under color*of*law, statute, ordinance, regulation or custom to willfully subject or cause to be subjected any person to different punishments, pains, or penalties, than those prescribed for punishment*of*citizens on account*of*such person being an alien or by reason*of*his/her color or race.

Acts under "color*of*any*law" include acts not only done by federal, state, or local*officials within the bounds or limits*of*theirlawful authority, but also acts done without and beyond the bounds*of*their*lawful authority; provided that, in order for unlawful acts*of*any*official to be done under "color*of*any*law," the unlawful acts must be done while such*official is purporting or pretending to act in the performance*of*his/her*official duties. This definition includes, in addition to*law*enforcement*officials, individuals such as Mayors, Council persons, Judges, Nursing Home Proprietors, Security Guards, etc., persons who are bound by*laws, statutes ordinances, or customs.

Punishment varies from a fine or imprisonment*of*up to one year, or both, and if bodily injury results or if such acts include the use, attempted use, or threatened use*of*a dangerous weapon, explosives, or fire shall be fined or imprisoned up to ten years or both, and if death results, or if such acts include kidnapping or an attempt to kidnap, aggravated sexual abuse or an attempt to commit aggravated sexual abuse, or an attempt to kill, shall be fined under this title, or imprisoned for any term*of*years or for life, or both, or may be sentenced to death.

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/investigate/civilrights/federal-statutes
 
Lets show the UN's failing:

So it's a worldwide thing, and it's apparent that 'we should accept it as a way of life" or something.

They (illegals) say, when interviewed, that they are in search of a better life, safety for their children, and jobs.

This is something most Citizens are waiting for.

Also: There is nothing good about one destitute individual leeching from a system.

I might buy a Syrian fleeing civil war or an Iranian crying religeous oppression.
...or an western African fleeing genocide...

Illegal Immigration in Europe:
http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...ants-risk-everything-for-a-new-life-in-europe

"I'm going somewhere with nothing, and when I get there, I'll have something, because everyone else that lives there does."

Yeah. Lots of problems with that statement.----^
 
Using new math?

It's not 11 million illegals.
When using variables not related to the census and 'do any illegals live here' a vastly different picture is created.

http://www.cairco.org/issues/how-many-illegal-aliens-reside-united-states
Alternative methodologies conclude that between 20 million and 40 million illegal aliens have evaded apprehension and live in the United States.*

The official number was questioned by D.A. King of*The Dustin Inman Society*in 2004. Subsequently, an in-depth analysis was published by Fred Elbel1,7. In 2007,*The Social Contract*published an entire issue addressing the numbers of illegal aliens in the US2.

Nancy Boulton pointed out that two researchers at Bear Stearns Asset Management estimated that the number of illegal immigrants in 2005 could be as high as 20 million. Their figures were based on an analysis of the large discrepancy between official census estimates and growth in indicators such as remittances to the countries of origin, school enrollment and building permits.

Yeah. Which means a ton of stories are more propaganda than anything.

..and the there's this. When using this---^ with this---v , it becomes obvious some1s is lying.
http://www.latintimes.com/most-latino-workers-are-us-born-and-not-immigrants-new-study-finds-184938
Alright, here are the facts: The United States has over 40 million immigrants and the U.S. Census Bureau*projected*that there will be no single racial or ethnic group will constitute a majority of children under 18 and in three decades, no single ethnic group will be a majority in the country.

And of the American population, there are almost 52 million Hispanics/Latinos in America and the Hispanic/Latino community is the fastest growing minority group in the United States. As such, the Latino influence in the United States is undeniable -- Latinos buy*25 percent*of all movie tickets in the United States and*The NPD Group found that Latinos will be changing food culture in America and according to the*Selig Center for Economic Growth, the purchasing power of Hispanics in 2012 was $1.2 trillion.*

Now, the*Pew Research Center*is reporting an interesting finding about the majority of Hispanic workers in the United States: they are not immigrants.*

"In 2013, 49.7% of the more than 22 million employed Latinos were immigrants," explains Pew Research Center. "This share was down sharply from the pre-recession peak of 56.1% in 2007. Although Latinos have gained 2.8 million jobs since the recession ended in 2009, only 453,000 of those went to immigrants. Moreover, all of the increase in employment for Latino immigrants happened in the first two years of the recovery, from 2009 to 2011. Since then, from 2011 to 2013, the employment of Latino immigrants is unchanged."

Pew Research Center also found that Latinos recovered most of their jobs that were lost during the recession and there has even been a modest growth in income. For Hispanics,*they found the most success in recovering jobs in specific job markets. For example, drinking and lodging services provided 497,000 new jobs, wholesale and retail trade created 401,000 opportunities, and professional other business services gave 357,000.
 
Link'd

This links posts #476, 486, & 487 quite nicely.

http://thehill.com/policy/technology/210271-zuckerberg-group-pressure-is-on-for-immigration-reform
The House is entering a “critical period” in the battle over immigration reform, according to the group launched by Facebook chief Mark Zuckerberg and other tech leaders.

The rise of Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.) to House majority leader and Rep. Steve Scalise (R-La.) to majority whip could be good news for the push, FWD.us President Joe Green said in a*blog post*on Monday.

“Both of these representatives have indicated their support for fixing our fundamentally broken system multiple times,” he wrote. “[A]s members of House GOP leadership, the pressure is on for them — along with Speaker [John] Boehner — to take action and bring reform legislation to a vote as soon as possible, so that we can boost our economy and do right by the millions of American families living in fear of separation.”

Scalise has been a critic of efforts like FWD.us's to overhaul the country's immigration system and has opposed "amnesty" for immigrants not legally in the country.

Is it a broken immigration system, or is it a government agency following executive orders with propaganda to back it up?
 
Dirty Working many things.

1st: a question:
If:------v These fun statistics are accurate:

http://www.anncoulter.com/columns/2014-06-25.html#read_more
(9) Soccer is not "catching on." Headlines this week proclaimed "Record U.S. ratings for World Cup," and we had to hear -- again -- about the "growing popularity of soccer in the United States."*

The USA-Portugal game was the blockbuster match, garnering 18.2 million viewers on ESPN. This beat the second-most watched soccer game ever: The 1999 Women's World Cup final (USA vs. China) on ABC. (In soccer, the women's games are as thrilling as the men's.)*

Run-of-the-mill, regular-season Sunday Night Football games average more than 20 million viewers; NFL playoff games get 30 to 40 million viewers; and this year's Super Bowl had 111.5 million viewers.

..then why are they showing soccer everwhere like it's teh American Greatest ever?
xfl anyone? Bueller? Are these statistics per game or overall? Also, don't forget the ratings cheats from Post#476
*hint: The answer is easy.


Next:
OMFG someone finally told Holder pot is illegal in the United States. A+ ::
http://www.usnews.com/news/articles...m-prosecutors-zeal-in-kettle-falls-5-pot-case


Next:
Battle Royale of Words:: Who is saying what::

White House and HLS Secretary JJ(who could have been boss but nooooo)
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/24/dhs-chief-congress-i-cant-explain-surge-illegals/

vs. College Professor
http://www.infowars.com/uc-professor-immigration-influx-is-about-re-education-of-society/

vs Border Patrol Union President
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...resident-No-one-is-afraid-of-breaking-the-law


...and then: Collateral Damage
Is trying to get every border agent to quit their shitty job a valid complaint?
Or is their job easier now?

The study offers a glimpse into the daily work lives of border agents, who need to care for each detained UAC for an average of 40 hours, until they are moved to either a long-term DHS facility, or, more routinely, placed with a foster family or a U.S.-based relative. It is usually the border agents who transport the UACs to their ultimate destination.

The authors visited the Fort Brown Station in Brownsville, Texas, where they reported every UAC that arrives and is scheduled for outside placement is first taken to get a shower and fresh clothes, with four agents alone dedicated to the shower runs.

“Every evening, four Border Patrol officers are responsible for having UACs transported to local shower facilities,” states the report. “Specifically, two buses/Border Patrol vans are used for shower runs.

http://www.wnd.com/2014/06/border-a...ood-prep-laundry-service/#i9DAS7THdgHmPAzr.99
 
Who's lying?

Taking into account Post #490 and the fact that uncontrolled immigration is a WorldWide issue:
(and also that statiatics can be faked when using census data)

http://www.nationalreview.com/corne...loyment-growth-2000-went-immigrants-nro-staff
According to the study, 58 million working-age natives are not employed.

Camarota*and*Zeigler*report three conclusions:

First, the long-term decline in the employment for natives across age and education levels is a clear in*dication that there is no general labor shortage, which is a primary justification for the large increases in immigration (skilled and unskilled) in the Schumer-Rubio bill and similar House proposals.

Second, the decline in work among the native-born over the last 14 years of high immigration is consis*tent with research showing that immigration reduces employment for natives.

Third, the trends since 2000 challenge the argument that immigration on balance increases job oppor*tunities for natives. Over 17 million immigrants arrived in the country in the last 14 years, yet native employment has deteriorated significantly.

The actual study is available, I'm reading it now.
 
Vampires & Selective Law Enforcement

Traveling from state to state is getting dangerous (besides the toll increases). So is traveling in general, within a state:
Pot is legal here, but not there. Guns are ok there, but not here. Your child has to have a carseat there, but not there. Police need a warrant here, but not here. Iloegal Immigrants cannot be searched here, but citizens can be searched here. Illegals can miss court here, but YOU cannot without going to jail:---v

http://washingtonexaminer.com/repor...rances-135000-will-go-missing/article/2550217

Go ahead, get a seatbelt ticket and skip your court date (say hello to the bench warrant for me)---^

Then add in this:
http://cognoscenti.wbur.org/2013/11/13/michael-robertson-simon-waxman
Because upskirting is not, as far as anyone knows, a Constitutional right, the state can criminalize it. Other states and the federal government have done so. Indeed, amendments to the peeping Tom law currently before the Massachusetts*House*and*Senate*would ban unwanted video and photographic surveillance of “intimate areas.” With these amendments in place, upskirting would unquestionably be illegal.

...and then this:
http://washington.cbslocal.com/2014...ed-for-upskirting-teachers-at-va-high-school/

So: Take into account that Gas Prices are through the roof and this next story gets a weird(er) edge.
...Independence Day or
'Stay at home or we'll steal your blood day' ?
'Stay at home or we'll map your travel data and store it day' ?
'Stay at home and watch the TV like we want you to day' ?
'Stay at home or we'll find a reason to make you not go out anymore day' ?
'Legal confusion day' ?

Coincidental?

http://www.infowars.com/oregon-celebrates-independence-day-with-no-refusal-blood-checkpoints/
Even those who show no resistance whatsoever are forcibly restrained and have their heads pressed down by an officer using his elbow.

“We all are American citizens and you guys have me strapped to a table like I’m in Guantanamo f***ing Bay,” complains another victim of the blood draw.

Attorneys have argued that*the forced blood draws are an unreasonable search, and constitute a violation of the Fourth Amendment.

Georgia and Orgeon are two out of numerous states that enforce the*federally sponsored*‘no refusal’ checkpoints. In 2005,*the Supreme Court ruled*that it is not unconstitutional to hold down Americans and forcefully withdraw blood.*A January 2013 ruling affirmed*that a warrant must be obtained for the process, although police could dispense with the warrant requirement in an “emergency”.

In some states, decades old implied consent law, which allowed drivers to say no to blood or urine tests, has been overturned to allow the process to take place.

The practice of cops drawing blood at the side of the road has been in place in some areas since 1995 but the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has indicated that the program is ultimately intended to be introduced nationwide.

As Alex Jones exposed over fifteen years ago, the eventual plan, under a 1993 executive order signed by Bill Clinton, is to institute mandatory blood and urine testing at the DMV.
 
So the article is worthless, but the quote is $$:

The article is worthless because of the following words and phrases:
(and their intent to 'make' you form an opinion on your own):
(while being coicidentally placed):
"supposed abuses of executive authority"
"so-called"
"give him the authority he needs"
"take the decision out of Mr Obama's hands"

...and now the quote:
Deny, Blame, Project:
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/28/obama-ignores-boehners-lawsuit-threat-ill-keep-tak/
BO said:
“Republicans in Congress keep blocking or voting down almost every serious idea. This year alone they’ve said no to raising the minimum wage, no to fair pay, no to student loan reform, no to extending unemployment insurance,” Mr. Obama said. “This obstruction keeps the system rigged for those at the top and rigged against the middle class. And as long as they insist on doing it, I’ll keep taking actions on my own — like the actions I’ve already taken to attract new jobs, lift workers’ wages and help students pay off their loans. I’ll do my job.”
 
More Quotes From Fearless Leader

Hypocrisy is not a complicated word. Ask Gary Oldman.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...rs-do-bone-headed-things-Like-VA-Waiting-List

Obama claimed, "If we see things not working the way they should, we got to crack down and reform it," adding that, for those who don't die waiting, "In the VA health care system, once people get in, the quality of care, the satisfaction rates for customers are actually better then in private sector health care. So we can't generalize like this"

Translation: "My generalization and whimsy is a fine example, so stop generalizing, also, it's not my fault, it's dumb federal workers."

...or you could fix the problem and hold the people responsible for the failures responsible?

Reform =/= Fix

Also, if he knows the satisfaction rate of VA patrons compared to the standard medical field then:

1. He's plucking shit from air/lying.
or
2. He's known about all of this since before the ACA/Obamacare ever got pushed through.
or
3. Vets have to fill out satisfaction questionaires before they are finished receiving treatment.

...reform... like Immigration reform...?

Reform sure is a funny word, like climate, and change.

Notice how nothing has been done to hold anyone culpable?
So then it has been 'reformed' just not reformed.
 
Last edited:
Y

So: The mass wave of immigrants is orchestrated.
It's obvious since the 'standard' amount went through the roof seemingly overnight.
Using the available media outlets (including social) and the Cloward-Piven strategy, all eyes are on the 'crisis' while those in charge cry 'reform' using the 'crisis' that didn't exist as proof.

...but it seems everone forgot the Clooney strategy of 'follow the money to it's source' .

Yeah. I said Clooney Strategy.

Anyways: Why would someone implement an orchestrated crisis, asin: to what end other than personal power, for what purpose?

Why the age old classic: Redistribution of Wealth.---v

But while the political debate has focused on U.S. immigration enforcement, a key economic factor has been lost in the clamor. Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras, which are supplying three-quarters of the latest cross-border flood, are bucking a trend in Latin America toward stronger local economies based on sound reforms and security.

Those three Central American countries are dependent on their diaspora to prop up their own woeful economies. Immigrants send back billions of dollars to their families. Remittances have risen to 16.5% of El Salvador's GDP, 15.7% of Honduras' and 10% of Guatemala's, according to World Bank data. Nicaragua, the Dominican Republic and Bolivia rely on remittances for 4.1% to 9.7% of GDP.

But the figure drops precipitously for every other country in Latin America. Mexico, with the largest immigrant population in the U.S. with as many as 13 million people, now relies on remittances for just 2% of GDP.

Migrant remittances to Mexico were $22 billion in 2013, 29% below their 2006 peak.

For Colombia, once a locus of drug-war violence, that has turned itself around, remittances are only 1.1% of GDP. Free-market star Chile's figure is 0%.

http://news.investors.com/062714-70...low-mexico-colombia-reforms.htm#ixzz35yc3M1Eg
 
Armchair Words

1st: This stupid shit from Nancy Pelosi:
(no mention of filth or giant underwear, or mutilation.)

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...-We-Have-to-Use-This-Crisis-as-an-Opportunity

Pelosi explained, "We are all Americans -- north and south in this hemisphere," and urged America to see this as not a crisis but an opportunity "to be helpful." She also said she wished she could simply "take home" the thousands of children temporarily housed in the overburden facilities.

...Canada has something to say about that---^
Also, Nancy, congresswoman: "No. No we are not."


...and then:

Togo w/ Post #471 (Cloward Piven) and the dessert from post #476 (this)---v
Similarly, advocates of immigration amnesty would now*like to*deny the obvious: that*even*talk*of amnesty is a powerful magnet for more illegal border-crossing.

'more than 50' militia starting to form a human chain:
http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/immigration-Laredo-immigrants-surge/2014/06/27/id/579717/

vs.

Pro immigration people 'stormed' Issa's office in California, 6 were arrested for blocking traffic, but it only looked like 6 people were there to storm the office. Asin: 6 people total, maybe, maybe more:
..but they don't say how many.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Govern...vocates-Storm-Congress-over-DACA-Come-Take-It

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/210896-six-arrested-at-immigration-rally
 
Back
Top