Aunt Christy (Closed for jc199123)

And thusly they continue like this for the rest of the film. Ann is getting very aroused by what is happening on the screen and by Justin's administrations. It seems that Christy has taught him well about some of a woman's erogenous zones. She manages -- just -- not to climax while in the cinema.
And this time she returns his kiss.
And then the film ends and the lights come up. She rapidly removes her hand from her cock and stands up, saying what a stimulating film!
 
Justin is a bit sad that Ann didn't climax but figured that maybe she was loud when she came so that is why she didn't. Justin could see a wet spot on Ann's chair and smiled a bit before syaing "well ready for the next part od the date?"
 
"Well yes I am!" says Ann. "I am looking forward to it, and you teaching me how to play billiard with those balls and long stick. Let's go!" and she takes his arm as they walk out of the cinema.
 
Justin smiles as they walk out his hard cock still tenting his pants. He could tell that everyone was looking at them. He wondered how much of a surprise the person who sat in Ann's seat was going to get from it being wet.
 
And so they walk out onto the street. Justin presumably knows where they are walking to, so Ann takes his arm and walks alongside him along the crowded street. Ann is also aware of all the stares and "twittering" comments they are attracting, and also of the developing bulges in the men and the fractic efforts of their accompanying women to block the view of Ann and Justin --
 
Justin held onto Ann as they walked to the billiards bar. He opened the door for her before following her into the place. "Do you want anything before we start playing?" He asked her placing his arm around her his hand resting on her hip.
 
Ann knows that Justin probably has a view of the lower parts of her ass-cheeks from his position behind her. This is, of course intentional. They go into the billiards hall.
"Well, actually", says Ann as she leans back and rubs her bottom against his crotch, "I am a little hungry. Can we have a snack at the bar first?"
She puts her hand on his on her hip and presses it in there, and turns her head around and smiles.
 
Justin could feel her ass cheeks against his cock which almost made him moan out in pleasure. He pressed himself against her harder burying his cock in her ass cheeks. He soon moved placing his arm across her back keeping his hand on her hip. He walked with her to the bar area and he turned to her kissing her cheek before asking "what do you want to eat and drink?"
 
Ann has look to see what is available.
"Something simple and quick", She answers Justin's inquiry. "Say a filled roll and a Virgin Mary? Then you can tell me about this strange game you play with long rods and balls!"
 
Justin orders what they want and finds a booth so that they could eat and drink before playing. He didn't know the house rules on eating near the tables so he thought it was for the best if they ate before playing.
 
Truth to tell, Ann is getting somewhat peckish so she is glad of the opportunity to eat something.
She carries her food and drink back to the booth with Justin, and in between eating things, asks Justin to educate her on some of the fine points of this "billiards" or whatever it is called. Somehow she is sitting very close to Justin and can feel his radiated heat --
 
Justin sat there and explained the rules of the game and how to play though the how to play part would have to be shown. Once they were done eating and drinking he looked at her and said lets get a table so we can play."
 
Ann listens and tries to understand what Justin is saying - what the aim of the game is, how to hold the stick, what to do with the balls etc. She agrees they should get a table and try and play.
Ann takes a stick from the shelf labeled 'cues' and stands by the table, and says to Justin,
"Can you explain all that again? perhaps show me?"
 
Justin nodes at what Ann said to him and grabbed the rack placing the balls in rolling the set of balls a few times before lifting the rack making sure the balls stay in a group. He figured they would play eight ball the first time because it was the easiest one to play. He tells her that she needs to bend down and when she bends down he presses her add into his crotch as he showed her how to hold the pool cue using one hand as a lift point keeping the cur off of the table.
 
Ann watches as Justin sets up the balls. After this she sees about 15 various color balls placed neatly near one end of the table, and a solitary white ball near the other end.
Ann surmises she must use a "cue" - a long stick, to strike the white ball so that it at least hits one of the colored balls.
She (NSFW) bends over the table and feels Justin behind her directing her how to hold and use the cue to hit the white ball.
She feels him, and especially his bulge, pressing into her from behind.
 
Justin could feel her heat from her sex through his pants or so he thought and it made him press his bulge into her more. "Now that you have got how to hold the stick you need to hit the group of balls down the table." He was now slowly grinding himself into her now.
 
"OK", says Ann. "I just have to hit them? What are those funny netting pockets at the corners of the table for?"
Ann puts her right hand on the table, palm down and rests the cue between her thumb and index finger. She sights along the cue with her left eye, and then with her left hand holding the butt of the cue she thrusts it forwards , causing its tip to hit the white ball and send it crashing into the triangle of other balls, scattering them in all directions on the table.
"Like that?" she looks around and asks Justin. "So it is a matter of thrusting your stick forwards?"
 
"You hit the balls into those pockets" Justin said to Ann as he let go of her letting her move around.
 
"Oh!" says Ann. The mention of balls in pockets make her think of something else, but that would be a distraction here.
"So I hit the white ball onto another ball, hoping that other ball will go into a pocket?" she asks. "That requires exact calculations of angles and speeds and things, doesn't it?
"Let me try --"
and she lines up a green ball with a big white spot on it. She hits the white ball onto it, and the green ball goes just to the right of the top right pocket, and the white ball goes into the top left pocket.
"Ooops", says Ann. "The white ball went into a pocket. Is that bad?
"And why is there only one white ball?" To her mind, white balls should come in pairs.
 
"Yes that means I can place the ball anywhere I want." Justin said retrieving the white ball and placing it on the table. He lined up a shot that would break the balls up a little more. When he tool the shot he seen that two balls went into the pockets and he noticed that they were different colors.
 
"That shot you just did, what does that mean?" asks Ann. "Does that mean you score one of each? or get to choose which color is yours? or what?
Really, this game is getting rather confusing ---
 
"The way we are going to play it I get to choose if I am solids or stripes." He told her his mind going back to when Ann shot and how she was bent over. His cock wanted to return bback between her legs.
 
"Oh!" says Ann. "So which type of ball do you choose? Solid or striped? If you choose striped, does that mean you score for every striped ball that gets sunk?
"And what about that black ball? why is there not a striped black ball?
"So ok, you choose. And you be careful how you thrust that stick!"
 
Justin surveys the table and says to Ann " well it is more of a race than a scoring situation the first to get all of the same kind they knock ing or in my case choose gets to knock the only eight ball in and win." He continued to look at the table to see which one would be easier to sweep the table. " What is the matter you don't like when a man wildly thrusts stick?" He asked her wanting to see how she would react.
 
"Oh I see", says Ann. So you choose where to thrust your stick. Onto plain balls or striped balls. Is that right?
"Well, I could think of other things you could do with your stick", she continues as she holds her cue vertical with one hand and strokes the fingers of her other hand up and down it.
Then suddenly she turns to him and says,,
"I've seen you ogling me the whole time we've been together. Why?" Do you like muscles on a girl? Don't you like muscles on a girl?
"What say we go somewhere, get some sexy things to wear, and I'll strut my stuff for you to see if you really like them or not!"
 
Back
Top