I'm Back.

Nah I know I won't but it's cool. :) Works best that way so I can keep using my imagination to write sexy stories.

Last one for the night. Being handcuffed would be such a turn on but daddy would have to talk me through it since I get panic attacks when I feel like I can't move freely.

Never say never. It could always still happen.

And bootylicious.

My girlfriend loves my new nice ass. :D Hard work at the gym pays off. :)

(I'm still kind of paranoid about posting pics online but I love you guys and ladies.)

Your work at the gym certainly.makes me hard!

I have told you for a long, long time that you are gorgeous, sexy, and shapely!

Sorry I missed them.

Haven't seen you for a long time. I hope you are okay. -Hugs-

I just wanted to drop by and say hello. I hope everyone is doing well. I'm six months sober from alcohol and it has really changed my life for the better. I'm getting more toned and gaining more confidence. : )

Last edited:
I just wanted to drop by and say hello. I hope everyone is doing well. I'm six months sober from alcohol and it has really changed my life for the better. I'm getting more toned and gaining more confidence. : )

Looking beautifull! And congratulations!!

Looking amazing and so proud of you. Keep up the good work one day at a time and I hope you have a great week.

Congratulations. You look great. But the better thing is you feel your life is better.

Congratulations on your sobriety. It's a long road, I have an uncle who just passed his 2 year mark and another friend who had it worse as he was addicted to not just alcohol but heavier drugs and he recently reached his 4 year mark. Wishing you all the best on your road.
Secondary in nature, you look amazing.
((HUGGS))
:kiss::rose:

Back