What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
CutieMouse!

*HUG*

It's been too long!

:rose::rose::rose:

Guy comes into the shop today, looking for "those hook things for stockings, or a corset" for his girlfriend.

I explain we don't have corsets (specifically), but do have bustiers and I'd also be happy to show him some garter belts. The following converstaion ensues:

Him: So there's a difference between corsts and bustiers?

Me: Yes, a bustier is a more elaborate strapless bra, and will follow the curves of her body; a corset hooks up the front and at the back...

Him: Rope?

Me: *Raised eyebrow* Laces. Bustiers enhance the waistline; corsets reduce it.

Him: Hmm... Said that out loud, huh? The rope thing is probably a totally different conversation, I'm guessing?

Me: Yes. An enlightening and fun as hell conversation, but yes, a very different conversation. ;)

I worked with him for another 10 minutes or so, and every so often he'd just drop a subtle bomb into conversation, I'd match him word for word while keeping up a professional detachment... gotta love it when they realize you know what they're actually talking about, it doesn't phase you a bit, and they're the ones who go pale.

:cool:

Last edited:
OMG!!!!! a CUTIE MOUSE sighting.. Welcome back Mouse.. we have so misse you!!:rose:x12 Hope you are well..;)

Guy comes into the shop today, looking for "those hook things for stockings, or a corset" for his girlfriend.

I explain we don't have corsets (specifically), but do have bustiers and I'd also be happy to show him some garter belts. The following converstaion ensues:

Him: So there's a difference between corsts and bustiers?

Me: Yes, a bustier is a more elaborate strapless bra, and will follow the curves of her body; a corset hooks up the front and at the back...

Him: Rope?

Me: *Raised eyebrow* Laces. Bustiers enhance the waistline; corsets reduce it.

Him: Hmm... Said that out loud, huh? The rope thing is probably a totally different conversation, I'm guessing?

Me: Yes. An enlightening and fun as hell conversation, but yes, a very different conversation. ;)

I worked with him for another 10 minutes or so, and every so often he'd just drop a subtle bomb into conversation, I'd match him word for word while keeping up a professional detachment... gotta love it when they realize you know what they're actually talking about, it doesn't phase you a bit, and they're the ones who go pale.

:cool:

My boss and i have a good but slightly odd relationship. A lot of people think she is mean, but, she is only mean if you don't do your job and/or what she tells you to do.

Sometimes we have a disagreement and we talk it out, usually in just a couple of minutes. Sometimes we raise our voices, but, almost all of the time it is joking and for humorous dramatic effect.

The new store manager hadn't been around long enough to hear us "talk loud" before. Today we had one of our typical semi-serious loud chats, only about 3 minutes long, and, i was grinning the whole time. It took place in the HR office, which just happens to have an adjoining wall with the store manager. About halfway into our discussion, the store manager calls on the telephone to the HR manager to make sure everything was OK.

OK, maybe you had to be there and know us, but, i thought it was hilarious

My Daddy and email from the best friend ever (thank you S.). Love you both so much!!!! :eek::kiss::heart:

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CutieMouse is BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Girl, i have missed you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Thank you sweetie!! Life has been keeping me VERY busy....but it's all good, so i can't complain too much.

everything. Today has been wonderful :)

time with my D

laughing and gentle teasing. Making me read that out!:eek:

''i love you'':eek::cathappy:

fantastic sex and being tucked in.

gorgeous weather, shopping, chilling by the sea.

:heart:

everything. Today has been wonderful :)

time with my D

laughing and gentle teasing. Making me read that out!:eek:

''i love you'':eek::cathappy:

fantastic sex and being tucked in.

gorgeous weather, shopping, chilling by the sea.

:heart:

i'm very very jealous... but very very happy for you darling girl xxxx

Things went really well at work today and I had a good chat with my boss tonight (he can be a bit of a tough read, sometimes it's hard to know where I stand with him).

My captain telling me how proud he was of me durring our emergency and then Sir telling me he was just as proud..

walking around our neighborhood

being loved by two of the best men ever

realizing another reason to be glad I've moved

A wee chat, making plans and actualy looking forward to the future.:)
This.

Jockdom, one witch and Hogwarts Express just on time!!
love.gif

As for yesterday, the excident on my skates made me laugh. See someone of 'my size' falling on the ground must have been really funny shit to watch!! lol :eek:

Thanks God I fell on my daughter! ;) Erm it kinda made her fell on the ground too. My knee and my elbow is black and blue, but hey we had a good laugh about it anyways! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back