Dark Nipples

HoldYouDown

Literotica Guru
That's it, just something I like, so I'm starting a thread.

tumblr_ola3m9f7Vk1ur6hp8o1_1280.jpg

Years ago I was at my in-laws' pool for a family gathering. A friend-of-the-family that was there was a gorgeous 25 year old young lady with long dark hair and a model's figure. She was wearing a white "Baywatch" one-piece. She asked me to teach her how to do a back dive. After her first try, she got out of the pool and her dark nipples were very clearly visible through the fabric. It was all I could do to conceal/suppress my hard-on.

Years ago I was at my in-laws' pool for a family gathering. A friend-of-the-family that was there was a gorgeous 25 year old young lady with long dark hair and a model's figure. She was wearing a white "Baywatch" one-piece. She asked me to teach her how to do a back dive. After her first try, she got out of the pool and her dark nipples were very clearly visible through the fabric. It was all I could do to conceal/suppress my hard-on.

why bother?? it wasn't like he was a relative or anything,right??

Like this???
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vW4TOsL7e3M

we love them as well! my hubby had a latino GF a few years back and from what he tells me her nipples ROCKED, dark chocolate kisses on big beautiful breasts that where already reduced.. I would loved to have met and played with her .. with or without hubby

we love them as well! my hubby had a latino GF a few years back and from what he tells me her nipples ROCKED, dark chocolate kisses on big beautiful breasts that where already reduced.. I would loved to have met and played with her .. with or without hubby

Curious, was it before you two married, or while you were married?

QiuXH.jpg

Love her! I can so imagine myself on my knees, licking and sucking, her clit, while I'm reaching up tweaking those big nipples. Back up against the wall, baby. I don't want you to fall down when you cum!:D

Back