The NEW UK Kink Thread

Blimey, a sudden flurry of activity!

Hello everyone, lovely to see new faces on the thread.

I'm located in the SE, but venture to London for the LFF each month.

Mal, how was the prof? :( did he get the offer of any more help?


D xx
 
They're talking about putting in a night sitter to stop him knocking on neighbour's doors at some ungodly hour of the morning.

Beyond that, not much.
 
Well, with luck things will improve in time.

Good Monday all. Hope everyone had a good weekend?
 
Hello Every One

So this is the newish room then !!!

New to this site.... but not to BDSM...............Mature male based Midlands been in lifestyle for a ridiculous about of time, 6 foot medium build salt and pepper hair ;-)
 
Not hugely new, the original UK kink thread stared about 10 years back and is one of those threads that ebbs and flows as people come and go.

Welcome to the thread.
 
It was good thanks, geeking and meeting folks I've only spoken to online before... and I got a free Chinese buffet out of the Sunday!

How was yours?
 
Oooh yummy!
Free chinese is the best sort!

I'm gutted I missed BBB, so many of my friends go. I know most of the traders, we usually have a giggle.

I will keep on trying to get my name on the list, I do need to get further north :)
 
Well, hopefully if you get there we can meet up again

Today i have done battle with the passport office and come away victorious with a new passport, met up with an old friend for lunch and made it to my hotel in time to be in bed for a silly early flight tomorrow (turns out the flight 6:10am not 6:40 as I first remembered)
 
OMG! Ugh, that's an unpleasant time to be getting up!
Where are you going?
I presume not a nice sunny destination!
 
Greetings from a wet and cold Stockholm!

I saw a Moose while on the bus from the airport to the city, it made me unreasonably happy! Despite being on the wrong side of the road in a bus full of people speaking a foreign language it was the Moose that me feel the most like I was somewhere different :)
 
Awesome!
I don't actually think I have ever seen a moose, although I have had moose milk ice cream whilst in Canada :) highly recommended too!
 
It was the moose-t interesting part of the trip :)

That being said i got some sightseeing in today and its been nice to sit and watch the pretty Swedish ladies walk by.
 
Afternoon all - glad the Scandinavian sights were worth seeing, Mal!! :D
 
morning all.

Finally got home at 4am this morning and was woken at 8:30 by a call from work asking if I could get some paperwork in this afternoon as someone had dropped them a short notice deadline... I hope they like gibberish because I think that is what they might get at this rate!
 
Good afternoon to the UKers.

Just popping my head out of its shell. Time to get back inside and enjoy a cup of tea..
 
So... I may have accidentally been off my meds since Tuesday. This may explain why I feel a little wooly headed. D'oh!
 
D'oh!!
Back on the meds!

The band has had another line up change, exit bass player very suddenly and another guy steps in within a few days, who is slightly awesome, so all good.

Rope workshop tomorrow :) yay!!
Flogging workshop Sunday week with Aemilia Hawk, guess who is the demo bunny! Lol

Wish my body would stay asleep for longer, I seem to wake at 6am no matter what :(
 
Today turned into a right ball ache of a day. Had to cancel my airsoft tomorrow to do all the practical but boring stuff I've not managed to get done today.

Bleh!
 
*poke the thread to see what's happening.

Just back from the vet with girl cat who's not feeling too well. waiting on blood test results now.
 
Back
Top