How many of us here are from the United Kingdom?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it is a British summer, after all :D:D

True, but it's unusual to have THIS low a temp. in mid June! Especially as it was 25°C only a few days ago. Nevermind, it'll warm up again over the course of this week, so we're promised.

True, but it's unusual to have THIS low a temp. in mid June! Especially as it was 25°C only a few days ago. Nevermind, it'll warm up again over the course of this week, so we're promised.

Of course it'll get warmer - we'll all be at work again :rolleyes:

It NEVER bloody makes it to 25°C here!
I'd accuse you of being a southerner, but your location states otherwise.

<huffs>

It NEVER bloody makes it to 25°C here!
I'd accuse you of being a southerner, but your location states otherwise.

<huffs>

The BBC weather always underestimates the temperatures up in the middle of Perthshire. :D I suppose it always shows the coastal city temperatures on the map... always cooler than the middle of the country.

Well I'm lying outside right now in NE Aberdeen and when the sun is shining, it is hot. But when the sun goes in it is bloody cold and I get goose bumps.
But I am determined to get a tan and will brave it out. Viva the Scottish weather.

Well I'm lying outside right now in NE Aberdeen and when the sun is shining, it is hot. But when the sun goes in it is bloody cold and I get goose bumps.
But I am determined to get a tan and will brave it out. Viva the Scottish weather.

I'm content just to get a washing hung out while the going's good!

Perhaps we could have a word with Nichola, I'm sure Westminster is responsible for us not getting our fair share of the sun.
SNP Sun for Northern Patriots

South London/Surrey has been grey all day. It can't decide what to do apart from make me restless.

The weather unites us all despite our various differences...

Yes-I have to agree.
Being English, we have to grow accustomed to unpredictable weather.

At least it looks like Summer may finally be here!

As an aside to the weather discussion:
Darknesswoman - your profile pic looks fine!

always rains?

Here in the Lakes District it always rains

Had a fantastic week in the Lake District in April, nothing but sunshine, not a drop of rain the whole week. Very high wind almost taking us off a mountain though!!!

Oh I'm a London guy.

Might anyone be up for Skype/Yahoo (sorcha.mackenzie) voice or video chat?

I'm 27/f and looking for good conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back