Arranged Marriage (closed)

Amber smiles as Christian tries to reassure her that they are in thier own world. Amber snuggles in as Christian kisses her and smiles happily. She is happy that her new husband is being careful and caring about her. From outside the curtian Christian's father pipes up, "hurry up son, you just have to fuck her, you don't have to romance her."

Amber blushes and turns her head, "mmm please i like your kisses." Amber opens her lips and softly sucks on his tounge as he explores her mouth.
 
"I can't hear you, so you may as well be quiet, or leave altogether for all I care. Don't worry, you'll get what you want, and she'll get hers too. Stay and listen, or leave to contemplate the many meanings of the words, silent as the grave."

Turning his head back to her he said, "Just ignore them. From what I've heard both sets of our parents, at least our fathers do enjoy a good romp. We can either give them a show, or we can fake it...getting down to the real business at hand another time. What are your thoughts?"
 
Amber looks at Christian, "i have another idea." Amber breaks away from Christian and climbs out of the bed. She looks at her parents and the gathered observers, "I would like to spend time alone with my husband and break tradition. We have lived up to our requirements, and now I would like to be alone."

Amber watches the observers, "if you do not leave we will not consumate his marriage and you will never have grandchildren." Amber smiles as the parents and servants leave. As she climbs back into the bed she looks at her husband, "i wasnt sure if that was going to work but I am glad it did." She snuggles in again, "now will you please be careful with me, I am still a little scared."
 
He wasn't certain which shocked him more the fact that she had been so brazen, or that their parents had meekly acquiesced and left with little complaint. After the door had shut, and she turned back to him, fists still balled on her shapely hips, her expression softened into a smile.

Returning to the bedstead, she crawled towards him on hands and knees. It seemed to him as though he had a long time to watch her come back to him. He was smiling now as she reached him across the acres of spread. And when they finally met, he pulled her by the collar of her costume into a passionate kiss. As their mouths met, lips tingling and tongues probing, he fiddled with the lacing at her neck, fingers fumbling with the knots there in an attempt to loosen her garments.
 
Amber smiles as Christian as she crawls over the bed to him, "I can't believe they left without much complaints." Amber feels him start to untie her laces and her breathing gets quicker, "I am still really nervous." Amber lays on top of Christian as he kisses her and pulls on her laces. Laying on top of him Amber feels him getting harder.

Amber looks down at Christian, "i am glad our marriage is working out as well as it is so far."
 
He enjoyed the feeling of taking her weight, of feeling her body crawling across his. When their lips touched it was a feeling of ecstasy all over again, each time it seemed that it was just as good if not better than the time before.

As their lips meshed, and their tongues twirled against one another he fumbled with the laces at the back of her outfit, his fingers clumsy in his distraction. With her pressing against him, he could feel his cock growing harder. It would take very little attention from her to have him fully erect. Despite all his debaucherous nights spent in brothels, there was something special about this moment. He wanted it to last, to enjoy every second of it, and to draw it out. At the same time though, he wanted to take her all at once and unleash a furious passion into her.
 
Amber smiles at Christian as she lays on top of him. She looks at him with questions in her eyes, "I am a little bit nervous about tonight Christian. I am afraid I won't measure up to all of your previous experience."

I feel your fingers at the laces on my back, "Im not even sure my body is going to be pleasing to you. I am just so nervous." I look at you, honesty in my eyes, "I have enjoyed the kissing we have been doing. I hope we get to have many more kisses before the night is over."
 
As Christian's fingers finished fumbling with the ties that traced down her back he ran his hands back up to her shoulders, feeling your bare skin under my hands for the first time. A small shiver ran through my body. He pulled aside the fabric and squeezed her shoulders, feeling the resistance in her body.

His lips were still mashed against hers and when he finally pulled away he said "I am certain that we can share many kisses tonight---what will likely feel like an unlimited number. I just want to warn you, that you may find some of them land in unusual places." And with that he started kissing down as much of the side of her neck as he could reach.
 
Amber quivers as she feels Christian's hands on her bare back, "this is going to be the first time a man has seen me without clothing." Amber smiles as Christian tells her they will be sharing lots of kisses tonight, "where else might kisses land tonight, where else is there to kiss but a mouth."
 
He paused, looking at her quizzically. "Only your lips? Well if that's the case surely you've noticed that you have more than one set of lips...and plenty of other kissable places besides." He sat up slowly and she rose with him. As he accomplished this maneuver he slipped her smock off her shoulders exposing more and more skin until her pert little breasts came visible above the fabric. He gaped at what he could see of her tight little body.

"I guess that I am going to have to show you just how kissable you are." And with that he bend to her shoulder and started kissing and nibbling across her exposed skin, slowly bending her back into a reclining position.
 
Amber blushes as he mentions two sets of lips, "I never thought about it like that." Amber feel s Christian move around and moves so she is laying back against the pillows. Amber wiggles just a little to get comfortable and looks at Christian, "I am already enjoying spending time with you. I can only imagine it is going to get better."
 
Christian looks down upon this reclining beauty on the cushions before him. He wondered how he was going to draw her out of her shell, if he could do that tonight, or if it was going to be a process many months in the making. Sitting back on his heals, he finished untying the lacing at the back of his neck. Slowly he lets the smock slide off his shoulders until he kneels there exposed in front of his new bride. He has to wonder, if his is the first male body she's seen naked.
 
Amber looks up at Christian, "this is the first male body I have ever seen this close." Amber is surprised when looking at him. She softly runs her hands over his chest, "you have hair here." Amber explores his body slowly with her hands, slowly learning his body, "Christian I am excited to learn everything you have to teach me about bedroom relations."
 
Back
Top