First Post From Master And Slave

MySlutAndI

Virgin
Hi all,

Just joined Literotica.

This is my first post ever and it's for a good reason.

Here is my slave's nicely spanked ass after a recent session.

This was taken shortly after she came all over the bed. She is very willing and we have a brilliant (and loving) relationship.

She is very interested and hugely excited about the comments which may follow, although she will appreciate a more direct approach, rather than being 'welcomed', which I'm sure you will understand, given our relationship.

Feel free to say whatever you like to 'welcome' her - the more direct the better - and after she begs me for long enough I shall let her read them and reply.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Oh, how lovely! Red is a wonderful color for a rear. She must be proud!

Well what I want to say, is that I would love to slide my cock in that ass.

Hi all,

Just joined Literotica.

This is my first post ever and it's for a good reason.

Here is my slave's nicely spanked ass after a recent session.

This was taken shortly after she came all over the bed. She is very willing and we have a brilliant (and loving) relationship.

She is very interested and hugely excited about the comments which may follow, although she will appreciate a more direct approach, rather than being 'welcomed', which I'm sure you will understand, given our relationship.

Feel free to say whatever you like to 'welcome' her - the more direct the better - and after she begs me for long enough I shall let her read them and reply.

Thank you.
The gap between her bright red cheeks seem to be calling for an anal taking

thanks so far

Appreciate the welcome so far. Thank you.

Dream59, I make will my wonderful slave thank you for taking the time to reply by slipping her finger into her ass as she reads it.

Please keep them coming, as hard as you like, and no offence will be taken :)

Men and women welcome.

Thanks again. I look forward to showing more.

Back