Submissive tattoo ideas

Kim_Burly

Really Really Experienced
I want to get a tattoo for Sir just to say I love you and I am proud to be yours. I'm having a hard time coming up with anything that doesn't sound cheesy or downright stupid. I already have the symbol he wanted on my left breast and one I came up with right above my clit. I'm thinking of a tramp stamp, so people will see it when I dress in a certain way so it can't be too dirty, but I'm not ashamed to let people know that I am his property. I am thinking of more of a phrase, than a picture. I would love to get the BDSM symbol on a shoulder, but he has already rejected that idea. I also want to get one around my anus and barbed wire around my aureola, but I want this tramp stamp first. If he lets me get that, then I'll work on getting permission for other tattoos. Any ideas? Thanks!

Have you considered one of these? Simple and very powerful statements.

Yes, I have I wanted one on my neck, but Sir said no. He said no to one on the small of my back, but I may try and resubmit that for approval, if I can't come up with anything better.

You could tattoo a foot on the side of your head :p
Ok, not really... but...
It's no secret I love my collar and cuffs. When im not at home I always have something around each wrist and ankle. I have bracelets and bells and beads and shells and what not that I can hook or tie on. I was considering two tats around my ankles, just a small string of flowers for me, but I don't know if that idea interests you at all?

Maybe initials intertwined in some way, with something pretty and feminine like vines or flowers? Or the BDSM symbol with his initials?

I have to tell you, this is one thing I'm not so happy with myself about. Before I even knew what BDSM was, I held the strong desire to be "owned". Just had no idea what the heck that really meant. It was just a strong feeling. Heck, it still is. Probably always will be.

Anyway, I went down and had my husband's entire name, first, middle, and last, tattooed across the small of my back, hip to hip. It was a feeling like nothing in the world and I loved it so much.

Fast forward 7 years. He's not my husband anymore. Haha!

Moral of the story? But, of course! Make sure whatever you get, it's something that can be covered up if needed in the future. I'm looking at a much larger tramp stamp than I ever intended on having now. You know what I mean? *chuckles*

If I was a better person I would have on my back saying this hole property of my mistress then have on my neck with a arrow pointing up saying this whole property of her master.

I did once serve a mistress who served her master. She made it clear that whatever he wanted from me he got.

If I was a better person I would have on my back saying this hole property of my mistress then have on my neck with a arrow pointing up saying this whole property of her master.

I did once serve a mistress who served her master. She made it clear that whatever he wanted from me he got.

I don't really think it would make you a better person to put your innermost personal thoughts onto your shell, where people who did not understand would no doubt give you a hard time about them. Seriously, your good :)
And my apologies to the OP for the totally off topic reply...

I don't really think it would make you a better person to put your innermost personal thoughts onto your shell, where people who did not understand would no doubt give you a hard time about them. Seriously, your good :)
And my apologies to the OP for the totally off topic reply...[/QUOTE

Thank you for saying that

And my apologies to the OP for the totally off topic reply...[/QUOTE

Thank you for saying that

:) My pleasure. Submission is a gift and your own personal choice. You are made better by your ability to and choice to submit. If anyone makes you feel inferior for doing so, I would question their worthiness in receiving such a gift :rose:

And now back to the regularly scheduled topic... you know we would love an update on your tattoo situation, Kim_Burly!

It's still in the brainstorming phase. He may let me get a stylized set of his initials. I had originally proposed that as a brand for me when we got married but he put the kibosh on the whole branding thing. Of course, I want that to be surrounded by "Property Of" but I doubt he'll let me add that.

It's still in the brainstorming phase. He may let me get a stylized set of his initials. I had originally proposed that as a brand for me when we got married but he put the kibosh on the whole branding thing. Of course, I want that to be surrounded by "Property Of" but I doubt he'll let me add that.

I love the idea of his initials.

I do understand your desire to have "property of". At the end of the day, though, no matter what the tattoo says, it is his way of claiming, owning, marking what is his, and your way of giving that to him. That is the most important part of it, the meaning of it all. This is what you will carry in your heart.

Good luck! I hope you come up with and get one soon. It's exciting!

Have you thought about simply the words 'Cared For' in a fancy script?

I have a collar tattooed.. granted it is pretty good size, two dragons holding a locket with their mouth, the tails holding the key at my neck, wings draped over my shoulders. One dragon is his, the other is mine.

We are using zodiac signs in the dragons too, like branded or birth marked. His zodiac on his dragon, mine on my dragon. Nice and simple idea for that part.

You could go with a collar idea. some simple celtic design maybe. Mine was suppose to be simple, but yea.. i like dragons too much haha.

Could also get a ring of some kind on a finger, or chain like anklet with a lock on it tatted to your ankle. Maybe with his initials in the lock.

Last edited:
Well, Were making some progress. We are looking at his initials on the shield of Teutonic of The Knights of Teuton encircled by script, probably in Latin saying something along the lines of "I am a slave to, and property of Master (Sir's last name. The best part is that with of of the writing it will be a decent size. I hope to have a friend that is a graphic artist draw it up so we can think about colors and the final size.

It's funny, I've never been someone who was big on jewelry, tattoos and such. Now, I find myself wearing 3,4 or 5 rings at a time, I wear ankles chains, toe ringsand bog hoop earrings (at times). I have my hood, belly button and nipples pierced I have a tattoo on my left breast and above my pussy. I wanted a septum ring, but decided against that, now I want a tramp stamp saying I am a slave. Wow, what happened?

Last edited:
The phrase "Owned" has always resonated with me. I've been kicking around the idea of a hip tattoo. My Sir and I are getting this one:

A

Attachments

• hearts.jpg
    hearts.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 45
I love the King and Queen theme! Sir has approved the final design for my tramp stamp and I love it. What is holding me back is the message it may send to my daughter, on several levels, so this will probably have to wait for a few years :(.

The phrase "Owned" has always resonated with me. I've been kicking around the idea of a hip tattoo. My Sir and I are getting this one:

A

Back