How do I play this game? (A plea)

I have grandsons your age and my advice to them was: Fuck the girls, focus on your education and career, acquire wealth and property, get fit, and in time youll be irresistible to all the skanks who blew you off yesterday. When youre the most appealing they'll be fat, have several biracial brats, crack addictions, and alcoholism. Then pick someone better.

I have grandsons your age and my advice to them was: Fuck the girls, focus on your education and career, acquire wealth and property, get fit, and in time youll be irresistible to all the skanks who blew you off yesterday. When youre the most appealing they'll be fat, have several biracial brats, crack addictions, and alcoholism. Then pick someone better.

I picture you saying this on your porch, in a rocker, wearing denim overalls, chewing straw, with adorable Aryan grandchildren gazing up at you adoringly and begging you for another chapter of Mein Kampf before bedtime.

Am I wrong?

I picture you saying this on your porch, in a rocker, wearing denim overalls, chewing straw, with adorable Aryan grandchildren gazing up at you adoringly and begging you for another chapter of Mein Kampf before bedtime.

Am I wrong?

Mein Kampf is self absorbed nuttiness. That said, Hitler's problem was picking on the wrong people. If he had left Jews alone and destroyed social workers the world would honor his memory to this day. I mean, taken altogether, Jews are a treasure.

His work with the Communists was worth a Nobel Prize if anything is.

Back