Men wearing bras

Love bras

I wear a 40B and normally purchase online at big box dept stores.
I normally wear a bralette or day bra every night to bed

Thank you for replying. Do you fill the cups naturally and how does the wife feel about it. Do you wear any other women's clothing

Also love bras

36DD. My last couple I bought at Saks Fifth Ave. Go when it's quiet and find an older assistant. I had a great experience. I've also bought at VS.

No - I don't fill them naturally, my wife knows but doesn't approve, and yes, when I can I cross-dress completely.

Thank you for replying. Do you fill the cups naturally and how does the wife feel about it. Do you wear any other women's clothing

I fill the cups naturally and wife is not keen on it.
I wear all forms of women's lingerie and sleepwear. I have a couple outfits (skirt and blouse) but don't always get to wear them. Mainly weekends when alone.

Yes I have the same problem I like the feel of wearing a bra and panties with pantyhose but wife does not approve always hiding stuff except the panties would love to get a pair of heels. I'd like to hear from some women on there thoughts about men in bras and lingerie

I'm a full time bra wearer and I also wear panties or a thong all the time , my bra band size is either 42 or 44 depending on the manufacturer and the cup size varies depending on if I'm wearing my breast forms or not .
My girlfriend is very accepting and encouraging of my feminine side and of my dressing choices.

Thank you for replying. Do you get excited to wear lingerie and bras or is it out of neccity and for for support any pics would be welcome

You're welcome ,
I wouldn't call it exciting really but it is a very pleasurable feeling to get dressed every morning for me it's more a life style choice than a fetish, my dressing helps me to feel complete as a person.

Love putting them on. They are the topping to the panties, thigh highs, fuck me pumps and a garter. It flips the switch in me from alpha male to wanting to drop to my knees and worship a hard cock.

Yes, something about a bra that marks the transition from playing in lingerie to wanting to be a woman. đź’‹

Buying a bra for yourself is an admission as well; you are acknowledging your sissy status and telling the world you have titties or want to have titties.

My natural size is 40B, which is difficult to find in supermarkets; I usually have to use padding to fill a D cup. đź’‹

Back