Visions of the Lovers Trinity

IC: Ethan McCord

He trailed kisses up her body until he could look her in the eye. "I'm here, my love," He replied reaching up to tenderly stroke her cheek, "I am with you....always."

She smiled back at him as she lifted her hand to stroke his cheek in turn then down his chest.

They lay like that for a while. They just looked into eachother's eyes and caressed eachother affectionately.

Then suddenly Revenna purred pushing over on his back with her atop of him.

They kissed with Ethan chuckling at her playfully devious nip of his lip. Then she began heading down his body laying a trail of kisses over neck chest and abs. Going down his body to return the favor.

Ethan crossed his hands to pillow under his head and let Revenna have her fun...for now.
 
Raveena nipped at his pecs then down to his abs. A taunting growl as her eyes looked up at his. Fingernails slither down over his chest and sides as her eyes glowed softly. Her body slowly rippling as she slowly moved down his body. The intoxication of the moment... The return of a lost love. Feeling alive and hungry... So very hungry after so long.

Together... *nip* again... *kiss*... Forever... *nip*

Slowly moving lower she nipped at his thighs playfully closing in on her prey.
 
IC: Ethan McCord

Ethan crossed his hands to pillow under his head and let Revenna have her fun...for now.

She began heading downward, lips and teeth marking his skin over his pecs and down to the washboard of his abs. At his navel she looked up at him to meet his eyes.

"Together..." She leaned back down and nipped the soft patch of skin just under his belly button. The lowering down further adding a kiss to the patch below that one, "...Again..." Then lowering down further to the juncture of thigh and hip to nip there. "...Forever..."

She began laying more nips and kisses on his thighs and other places everywhere but where he wanted her attention most.

"Forever," He agreed with her, "Now get to it, love, or I'll just have to get involved here." He gave her a playful wink lifting his pelvis off the bed to remind her of her target once more.
 
Hearing his "threat" she smirked and nipped at the junction of torso and thigh on either side then tracing her tongue up the length making sure to hit that little spot near the tip that sent so many sensations.

You enjoyed your time now I will enjoy mine love however I wish to do so toying with you.

Another leisurely pace lick from base to tip before lips enveloped her prey. Carefully slowly she began to suckle and let her tongue dance all around.
 
IC: Ethan McCord

"Forever," He agreed with her, "Now get to it, love, or I'll just have to get involved here." He gave her a playful wink lifting his pelvis off the bed to remind her of her target once more.

In response Ethan saw her smirk. "You enjoyed your time now I will enjoy mine, love..."

She lowered her head taking nips at his hip and thighs before taking a good long lick up the exceptional length of her target. Revenna paid special attention to that spot underneath the head of his cock's crown where she knew made him gasp and exhale.

"...however I wish to do so toying with you." She continued licking up his cock one more time. He let out a low rumbling moan when her lips opened and she began to take his head between them. She began to suck and lathe over his sensitive flesh with her delicate tongue.

"Damn woman," He told her reaching down to stroke her cheek tenderly, "You still a siren. Men lose the way under the power of your mouth upon them."
 
She paused and swatted at him I am not they are more like distant cousins. Siren...

She be fly a d teasing nipped at the tip before going back to letting her lips and tongue play with the firmness oneof so msny true measures of how much her most beloved lover in all of her lifetimes still needed and wanted and desired her.

Her eyes falling half closed she purred as she suckled again at him. She remembered well what the vibrations of the purr would do especially with her tongue on that sensual spot. Her hands slithering and fingertips and nails dancing along his legs, hips and chest.
 
IC: Ethan McCord

"Damn woman," He told her reaching down to stroke her cheek tenderly, "You're still a siren. Men lose their way under the power of your mouth upon them."

She stopped and swatted her hand causing him to laugh, "I am not. They are more like distant cousins. Siren..."

"Okay okay, " He said with a playful chuckle, "I am sorry to have offended you." He lifted his pelvis trying to get her attention back on where he needed it back on. "Now get back to work."

Teasingly she returned to it nipping at his tip.

"Careful," He groaned then when she began to lay the love on with tongue and lips over his length he groaned out but now it was purely in pleasure.

The pleasure kept coming and building and his hands tightened closing on the bedsheets underneath him. It more to keep them from interfering or taking control of her actions. He was determined to let her have her fun, but Ethan was not a man that could stay passive-not while making love-not to this woman.
 
She knew exactly how to keep him building and simmering as she shifted between licking and toying with him to suckling on him with a purr scattered through to add to the sensations. Her hands moved to twine with his knowing how he would eventually try to get involved. Her eyes glancing up to watch his reactions.

Stretching out her body then curling back up. Pausing briefly to toss her hair to o e side letting it dust over his hips and firmness before moving back to softly nip at the tip again quickly followed by her tongue dancing over the the most sensitive little spot. Her lips then diving down onto him again with a purr.
 
IC: Ethan McCord

The pleasure kept coming and building and his hands tightened closing on the bedsheets underneath him. It was more to keep them from interfering or taking control of her actions. He was determined to let her have her fun, but Ethan was not a man that could stay passive-not while making love-not to this woman.

The torment of moan inducing pleasure she was administering to him.

"Damn, woman," He moaned out arching his back as her lips went down over his cock.

fuck inaction. Ethan was not the type of man to just lie back and let a woman-even Revenna-do all the work. He reached down fingers slipping through her sunlight-gold hair until they cupped either side of Revenna's face. Then he gently applied pressure coaxing Revenna's head further down to take more of his considerable length into her mouth until it reached the back of her throat.
 
She purred at his aid and suckled him deeper. Her hands moving to claw st his chest and abs. Remembering their amazing past and how even the most innocent act between them made her feel. Her eyes closed her body so relaxed as she enjoyed this reunion more than she ever could have dreamed.

Suckling more and more st him fighting not just missing and clawing her way back up and riding him like a wild mustang. It was getting harder not to want to do just that but his tender pressure helped and she continued to suckle and lick at him.
 
IC: Ethan McCord

Fuck inaction. Ethan was not the type of man to just lie back and let a woman-even Revenna-do all the work. He reached down fingers slipping through her sunlight-gold hair until they cupped either side of Revenna's face. Then he gently applied pressure coaxing Revenna's head further down to take more of his considerable length into her mouth until it reached the back of her throat.

He growled at the feel of her nails scratching down muscled contours of his chest and abs.

Ethan guided her head up and then back down. It wasn't easy. His size and girth made deep-throating a difficult feat for any woman, but Revenna was nothing but eager to rise to the challenge as she had back when they were married.

When it seemed like she may be reaching her limit he pulled her up his body and kissed her as his hands took and began kneading her breasts before rolling over so he was on top now.

"I'm in charge now, my love."
 
She winked and purred with an undulation of her body against him. Fingernails still dancing over his chest and abs. Gently slithering over nerves and muscles as her eyes dance staring into his.

You keep thinking that love...

She winked

But I'll humor you... What you got in mind lover?

How did he still make her feel more alive than she had in longer than she cared to remember. There was always a special connection and way between them. She had missed this so much. Now... She would never have to worry about losing him... Ever again.

Tell me... Everything love.
 
IC: Ethan McCord

When it seemed like she may be reaching her limit he pulled her up his body and kissed her as his hands took and began kneading her breasts before rolling over so he was on top now.

"I'm in charge now, my love."

With a wink at his assertion she undulated her sexy body against his as she purred, "You keep thinking that love..." She then winked at him, "But I'll humor you..."

He growled at that taking the hands that had been sensually scratching up and down his chest in his own hands.

"What you got in mind, lover," She asked him with a hint of challenging.

"Well..." His voice had turned gravelly deep and rough with his need for this woman. His hands pinned hers above her head. "...First I make you open and defenseless to me, my love." He lowered down to kiss her fiercely.

Moments passed before he raised back up for air. One hand pinning both wrists against the bed as the other lowered to stroke fingertips down her cheek to lift her chin up so he could nibble at her neck. "...Second, well...you're just going to have to wait and find out."

"Tell me... Everything love."

He shook his head. "Nope, but here's a hint." He reached down taking his cock in hand and rubbing the tip against the wet heat of her sex."
 
A purr and a playful wiggle against him holding her wrists. One leg moving to trace up along his leg and hip as she smiled her eyes sinking into his.

Well now... This might just be fun.

She smiled enjoying the urgency and pleasure of it all with him. Her love from so long ago once more warming her heart and soul. A ray of life and love in her reclusive empty world.

I love you.
 
IC: Ethan McCord

He shook his head. "Nope, but here's a hint." He reached down taking his cock in hand and rubbing the tip against the wet heat of her sex.

Revenna wiggled against him at that raising a leg to rub it against his thigh and hip. "Well now... This might just be fun."

"That's the idea." He laughed pressing the tip to where it began to spread her apart. Ethan went slow not just to tantalize her either. He was a large man-a very large man-and he could hurt her inside if he went like a bull in a china shop right away here. She could take him unleashed but only if she had time to get used to him being inside her again.

"I will go easy with you." He leaned down and kissed her forcefully stamping his claim upon her as he slowly pushed the rest of his head inside her spreading her wider and wider with every millimeter of him inside she took.

When he pulled up he brushed a thumb over her cheek tenderly and looking deep into her eyes. He pushed another inch of himself inside of her.

"I love you." The words were soft, sincere.

Screw it. After hearing those three little words he needed to be home within her all the way right this second.

"I know," He told her driving all of himself within her until he was pressing against the entrance of her womb with more of him to spare.
 
Oh... You know...

She laughed with a pout. After all this time I know is all there is?

She nipped at his chest. Her legs hooking to help him go deeper after a she was far from some fragile mortal.

If I know is all I get maybe I shouldn't miss you at all. Or is my shifter become so feline that he is too much of a horn dog to love anyone anymore.

Another nip at his chest as she did her heels into his ass cheeks with a purr.
 
Last edited:
IC Ethan McCord

"I love you." The words were soft, sincere.

Screw it. After hearing those three little words he needed to be home within her all the way right this second.

"I know," He told her driving all of himself within her until he was pressing against the entrance of her womb with more of him to spare.

"Oh... You know..." She laughed with a pout. "After all this time I know is all there is?"

"You don't need anymore..." He said pulling out to push back inside her tight hot sex, "...Than that."

In retaliation she wrapped her legs around to let him inside even deeper and nipped at his chest. "If I know is all I get maybe I shouldn't miss you at all."

He pulled out of her all the way until only his large tip remained.

"Or is my shifter become so feline that he is too much of a horn dog to love anyone anymore." Her heels dug in pushing him back into her with more force than he intended. He collided into the wall of her sex like a battering ram,

She was a big girl of course. She could take a lot of him, but there was some controlled roughness and then there was a bit too much roughness.

In response to her remarks he took her chin telling her, "I don't need words to tell you what you already know." He leaned in kissing her passionately while staying still and letting her hands go. It let him sift his fingers through her golden hair also it let her readjust from the pain his bull in a china shop thrust had just put her through. "Ready?"

He pulled away a hairsbreadth from her lips, a hairsbreadth away from reclaiming their kiss. He pulled back out and pushed back in-this time doing so with controlled force-all the way in to the base. It rocked her body on the mattress. Hell-it shook the whole bed beneath them.

He pulled out. He pushed back in again and again and again. Each time came with the whispered words against her lips. "I love you...I love you...I love you..."
 
A gasped yes when he said ready. She had missed him.. loved him.. and now... Together again her world once more warming and alive. Their lips a hair apart her eyes sinking into his her hands moving to trace softly over every bit of him that she could.

Feeling him so deep... So completely was as intoxicating as she could ever remember. She was shaking arms and legs wrapping around him hugging him close.

Love...

She barely gasped out the word as her hips rolled against him.
 
IC: Ethan McCord

He pulled out. He pushed back in again and again and again. Each time came with the whispered words against her lips. "I love you...I love you...I love you..."

Her hips rolled up to meet his every thrust, as if she was welcoming him inside of her with arms wide.

"...Love..." The word was barely above a whisper but it spurred him on to new heights of intensity.

He was pounding into her with pile-driving force and speed. Her bed was beating a resounding tattoo on her bedroom wall. Ethan was trying to-he needed to-touch her heart with his own even in this most raw and animalistic fashion.

He was becoming a wild rutting animal now, and he grunted and growled with the wild fierce passion for this woman that had gone unsated for far far too long.
 
She was gasping shaking hugging him tight. Her feline love of her very soul reveling in that primal animalistic side and she was lost in the passion as well. Her own urgency bringing her to claw at his back and chest. Her eyes sinking into his as she by med grinding against him.

Together... Lover...

She tossed her head back but kept her eyes on his as best she could reading if she took her eyes off of him he would vanish in some cruel dream.
 
IC: Ethan McCord

He was becoming a wild rutting animal now, and he grunted and growled with the wild fierce passion for this woman that had gone unsated for far far too long.

Her arms wrapped around him pulled him tight against her body as he shook her over and over knocking the bedframe against the wall.

His breathing became heavy, what sounds he made were feral grunts as he unleashed all of his lust and passion and love for this long lost love of his life.

In a gasp Revenna said, "Together...Lover..."

One hand planted onto the mattress above her head to bear his weight and balance as Ethan lifted his hand to her cheek looking into her eyes as he drove into her mightily. Pushing them both higher and higher, closer and closer to the precipice.

"Yes..." He said between bed-shaking thrusts, "....now...together..."
 
Orgasm racking her form as she held tight to him. Gasping... moaning... Her world spinning with pleasure. She bucked wildly against his thrusts.

Ethan...

It was all so overwhelming. So wonderful to have him back in her arms and her bed. She was hugging him tight shaking from the sheer intensity of love and passion.
 
IC: Ethan McCord

"Yes..." He said between bed-shaking thrusts, "....now...together..."

He pushed into one last time and his back tense and his limbs shook as he climaxed along with her. They vaulted up into a realm of heaven neither had been to in many years. The bliss that came from reaching the pinnacle of pleasure in eachothers arms. It was magnificent.

And then it was over.

He lay atop of her panting from the exertions.

Ethan lifted a hand to stroke his wife's cheek, "I love you...forever."
 
No orgasm had been that strong since him. Her body shaking and tremblingly beneath him. Slowly calming down she turned her cheek gently into his caress her eyes sinking into his as she smiled

And I you my love.

Her arms hugged him close fingertips tracing over his back and cheeks. For once in a long long time she felt alive and it felt good.
 
IC: Ethan McCord

He lay atop of her panting from the exertions.

Ethan lifted a hand to stroke his wife's cheek, "I love you...forever."

"And I you my love," She panted back with an answering smile.

It had worked. Ethan smiled back to her with quiet pride. Revenna's spirits had been lifted.

She held him in a loving embrace. He felt her hands leisurely tracing over his broad back and shoulders.

"First...let's catch our breaths," He panted to her with a chuckle, "...Then how about we get some food before we go at it again for a round two, my love?"

-------------X

IC: Danny Johannsson

Danny was busy. He had barely made his last delivery five minutes over the time limit and had to give the pizzas to the customer for half-off. His boss was going to be PISSED!

Then suddenly he felt a sharp stabbing pain like someone was jabbing repeatedly his brain with an icepick. He managed to pull the car over to the side of the road before clutching at his head with his hands.

Not another one!

He grimaced and growled from the agony as images of a beautiful blonde woman opening a door to her house for him blossomed in his mind's eye.

This had to stop. He was a freak, and it was killing him.
 
Back
Top